Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 06:15 PM

22,619 posts, read 24,436,315 times

Advertisements

I am utterly smelly, and I know it, and do not really care. But, yes, I do not want to offend others so I do my best to avoid reeking to high heaven. I buy cheapo odor-control inserts for my stinky feet, this helps so much. Also, at least once a week, I thoroughly lather-up my feet and scrub them stinky babies clean....this helps a LOT. I take a bar of soap, when my body is wet, and go to town, hitting the whole body, paying close attention to my smelliest-spots. Wash my clothes at least once a week, the odor of my body is easily picked-up by them and it is quite repulsive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2019, 08:12 PM

5,869 posts, read 4,177,165 times
Learn to ignore or tolerate people who don't smell like febreeze. You'll live a longer and happier life.

Old 01-06-2019, 03:28 PM

15,124 posts, read 27,625,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
I am utterly smelly, and I know it, and do not really care. But, yes, I do not want to offend others so I do my best to avoid reeking to high heaven. I buy cheapo odor-control inserts for my stinky feet, this helps so much. Also, at least once a week, I thoroughly lather-up my feet and scrub them stinky babies clean....this helps a LOT. I take a bar of soap, when my body is wet, and go to town, hitting the whole body, paying close attention to my smelliest-spots. Wash my clothes at least once a week, the odor of my body is easily picked-up by them and it is quite repulsive.
Isn't that normal showering regimen? You wash your entire body and of course wash your clothes.

Old 01-06-2019, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo13 View Post
Isn't that normal showering regimen? You wash your entire body and of course wash your clothes.

Well, I never used to actually lather-up and thoroughly wash my feet......this is probably the biggest change that has shown the most benefit. Also, the realization that I am naturally smelly and greasy has made washing very good all the more important.

Old 04-03-2021, 02:38 AM

14 posts, read 5,719 times
Truremedy Naturals Remedy Soap is great for that. This soap has many powerful ingredients to help deodorize funky smells. So next time you’re scouring for a soap that’s good bar soap for body odor to help you manage body odor after your daily workouts and trips to the gym, try this one out for size.

Old 04-03-2021, 08:06 AM

Just the way us Smellypeeps roll, it is natural.

I scrub the smelliness off my body, usually twice a day..........if not, peeeeeeyew!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness