U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 05:31 PM

6,936 posts, read 7,639,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky2 View Post
Well i want to prevent any more grey hair from happening.

I will try my best to have less stress and sleep more.

But i want to do anything that is possible to prevent grey hair.
Once it starts, you can't reverse it. Nor can you stop it.

My advice? Buy some of that 5 minute touch-up hair dye. It will work better than vitamin pills!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2018, 06:00 PM

17,880 posts, read 17,082,554 times
There is some B vitamin that's supposed to help prevent gray hair but you need to take a B complex, not one individual B vitamin. Unless you've been tested by a dr and it's been shown that you are lacking in the particular B vitamin. Then you could take extra of it on its own while also taking a balanced B complex.

To lower copper levels, take zinc. They work like opposites. And, as you get older, you need more zinc and less copper. There is no known test so you just have to take what it says on the bottle.

Old 10-05-2018, 01:07 AM

15 posts, read 4,608 times
Okay so i went through many articles. One suggested drinking things like this

https://www.amazon.com/BEST-Nano-Col...lloidal+copper

Organic Wheat Grass

Catalase

So would you say these things are worth a try as oppose to vitamins? Because if i try vitamins, it would be b12 or b6.

Old 10-05-2018, 06:36 AM

1,005 posts, read 519,022 times
Your body, your science experiment.

Old 10-05-2018, 10:31 AM

1,222 posts, read 531,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marky2 View Post
Okay so i went through many articles. One suggested drinking things like this

https://www.amazon.com/BEST-Nano-Col...lloidal+copper

Organic Wheat Grass

Catalase

So would you say these things are worth a try as oppose to vitamins? Because if i try vitamins, it would be b12 or b6.
Do you understand that the B-complex vitamin contains both 6 and 12 as well as other B vitamins? It won't hurt you. Get some if it makes you feel better but don't be surprised if it doesn't "work."

But, please let me suggest that you get some treatment with a counselor for your anxiety, stress, and obsession with a few gray hairs. You first posted about this issue a year and a half ago. Your anxiety comes through loud and clear. There are no guarantees that anything you ingest or apply topically will stop the gray hairs.

You are still quite young. Invest what money you have in getting to the root of your problem. And I don't mean your hair follicles.

Old 10-07-2018, 11:49 PM

15 posts, read 4,608 times
Hi there. Well i want to know what could one do to make it better? Example i read that you should wash deep of your scalp everyday in a forum.

Someone else mentioned drinking certain things etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or