U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 05:04 PM

8,547 posts, read 5,298,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
Judicial Watch "is an American conservative activist group and self-styled watchdog group that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials. ... Founded in 1994, JW has primarily targeted Democrats, in particular the Clinton administration, the Obama administration, and Hillary Clinton, although it has sued Republicans as well including the administration of George W. Bush. It has also filed lawsuits against government climate scientists; Judicial Watch has described climate science as "fraud science". The group has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims, which have been picked up by right-wing news outlets. The vast majority of its lawsuits have been dismissed.[1]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Watch

Judicial Watch did not have to file an FOIA request for this information. All they had to do was data mine. There is in fact no secrecy, and much transparency. They probably got their VAERS information from this website: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html, although they might have wanted to make a big fanfare of filing an FOIA. But they didn't have to. This link was also in the Snopes article I linked to above. Clearly, you did not open it. You can get the information I'm asking for from the VAERS website. You do have to acknowledge that a VAERS report does not imply causality to search VAERS, something JW doesn't want you to know. I would think all vaccine activists would be aware of the VAERS website.
I’m not a “vaccine activist”. I really appreciated Suzy giving me the link to the info. That was very helpful. Since you apparently knew how to find the info, I’m not sure why you couldn’t have just told me where to find it when I asked a ways back.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:09 PM

85,075 posts, read 99,122,332 times
So, tell us about these deaths. We've given you the resources you need.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:21 PM

Quote:
So, tell us about these deaths. We've given you the resources you need.
Suzy gave me the link, not you so not sure what you mean by “we”. I haven’t gone through all of it but have not found any deaths.

The dates that come up are between 2010 and 2018.

Last edited by MissTerri; 10-11-2018 at 05:30 PM..

Old 10-11-2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Suzy gave me the link, not you so not sure what you mean by “we”. I haven’t gone through all of it but have not found any deaths.

The dates that come up are between 2012 and 2018.
I gave you a link to VAERS where you can find the reports with names redacted. Perhaps you missed this:
Quote:
You can get the information I'm asking for from the VAERS website.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
I gave you a link to VAERS where you can find the reports with names redacted. Perhaps you missed this:
After Suzy gave me the link and I thanked her? Or in your snopes link? Yes, I missed it.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:34 PM

Quote:
After Suzy gave me the link and I thanked her?
Yes. I was unable to get to my computer before then.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Yes. I was unable to get to my computer before then.
Well, I see a link to VAERS which I do know about but I don’t see how to find actual case outcomes via that link.

Old 10-11-2018, 05:52 PM

102 posts, read 40,982 times
Quote:
And what's the risk with HPV vaccine?

You might get a sore arm. You might faint, which can be alleviated by sitting or lying down when you get the shot(s). You might get a brief fever, headache or feeling of tiredness, nausea, muscle or joint pain. All these are short lived. According to the CDC: "On very rare occasions, severe (anaphylactic) allergic reactions may occur after vaccination. People with severe allergies to any component of a vaccine should not receive that vaccine."
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/va...v-vaccine.html

Is surgery, chemo or even death from an HPV cancer preferable to those side effects? I doubt there has been one medically documented death from the HPV vaccine, and reports of ASIA, POTS, premature ovarian failure and the like have all been debunked.

If you start the vaccine before age 15, you only need two shots.
Sorry....but the HPV vaccine has been documented as being quite dangerous:
-The U.S. government holds patents on Gardasil and also earns royalties from the sale of the vaccine.
-People injured or killed by the Gardasil vaccine cannot sue Merck, as all vaccine manufacturers have legal immunity from lawsuits in the U.S.
-More than 10 young women have recently sued Sanofi, the distributor of Gardasil in France, for damages due to the vaccine, including lupus, Guillain-Barré, ADEM, idiopathic hypersomnia, and multiple sclerosis.
-Japan halted recommendations for the HPV vaccine and has begun a full scale probe over its safety, due to the large amount of serious adverse reactions reported.

-Under the ‘fast track’ rules for licensing vaccines in America, only 6 months of trials are required for licensure of a product. Of course, the HPV vaccines got that ‘fast track’ approval.
There is a 10% chance of hospitalisation after a HPV vaccine. In Canada, in 2016 there was a study undertaken, with information taken from 3 databases. There were 195,270 females that received 528,913 doses of HPV vaccine resulting in 19,351 hospital emergency department visits within 42 days of immunisation."

Here is plenty of information including a video. I'm not going to go on about it or I would be typing for weeks. But there is TONS of information about the HPV vaccine. The only thing I can say is I feel sorry for young girls and now they're pushing it on young boys, and now they're adding another group of people. It's sad indeed. There's PLENTY of information; however, I just posted this bit here. Well, anyway, here is the information.
Information here
Information here
A YouTube video here
A YouTube video here
This one is an eye opener! HERE
A disturbing video here:

Old 10-11-2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Sorry....but the HPV vaccine has been documented as being quite dangerous:
-The U.S. government holds patents on Gardasil and also earns royalties from the sale of the vaccine.
-People injured or killed by the Gardasil vaccine cannot sue Merck, as all vaccine manufacturers have legal immunity from lawsuits in the U.S.
-More than 10 young women have recently sued Sanofi, the distributor of Gardasil in France, for damages due to the vaccine, including lupus, Guillain-Barré, ADEM, idiopathic hypersomnia, and multiple sclerosis.
-Japan halted recommendations for the HPV vaccine and has begun a full scale probe over its safety, due to the large amount of serious adverse reactions reported.
-Under the ‘fast track’ rules for licensing vaccines in America, only 6 months of trials are required for licensure of a product. Of course, the HPV vaccines got that ‘fast track’ approval.
There is a 10% chance of hospitalisation after a HPV vaccine. In Canada, in 2016 there was a study undertaken, with information taken from 3 databases. There were 195,270 females that received 528,913 doses of HPV vaccine resulting in 19,351 hospital emergency department visits within 42 days of immunisation."
All of this is basically untrue.

1. Re: the patents untruth: https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skep...nedy-jr-wrong/
I can't pick three sentences out of this long article; I suggest everyone read it. Here is the introduction:
"There are some very elaborate conspiracy theories set up by the anti-vaccine tinfoil hat crowd, but I ran across a new one that use such a tortured path of logical fallacies and outright misunderstandings that I just had to review it. The claim is that the CDC vaccine patents are so valuable that the CDC itself sets aside all morality and ethics to endorse these vaccines to make more money for the CDC."

2. The NVICP was set up to compensate people for vaccine injuries. If a plaintiff is dissatisfied with the NVICP decision, s/he can sue the manufacturer.
https://violentmetaphors.com/2013/11...lin-mcroberts/
https://vaxopedia.org/2018/05/28/can...manufacturers/

3. The Japanese decision was political, not medical. Their own OB-Gyn group disagreed with the decision. Several times before, in the case of DTP and MMR vaccines, Japan has discontinued a vaccine only to see epidemics of the diseases the vaccines prevent, with deaths.

4. Here is an article about vaccine "fast tracking". It does not mean what you say it does.
https://vaxopedia.org/2018/09/05/vaccine-fast-tracking/

5. There absolutely is NOT a 10% chance of hospitalization after HPV vaccine. The practice I worked for never saw ONE let along 10%. Document. Not to mention, a visit within 42 days? Six weeks?

Old 10-11-2018, 09:40 PM

21,608 posts, read 26,281,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
But this thread is about giving the vaccine to everyone up to age 45. If most of us got infected with HPV when we became sexually active decades ago, why take it now? If we're still with the same partner, why would we get new strains? I just don't get the logic of this recommendation for everyone to take it.
It is something each adult will have to decide for himself or herself. No one is going to be infected with all of the nine strains covered by the vaccine. You could decide that your risk is so low of picking up a new strain that the vaccine does not make sense to you, or you could decide to take it in the event that you perhaps end up with a new partner in the future. Then you would already be protected against any of those strains you do not have.

Quote:
You can buy lube with carrageenan already. I wonder what further research will say about this?
How will it protect against throat cancer? Will it be as effective as the vaccine, which is almost 100%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Suzy Q, how do you propose to stop this talking among individuals? As far as this thread goes, you cannot force someone over the age of 18 to get this HPV vax if they do not want to, unlike Minor children who you can legislate into mandatory HPV vaccines.
No one can be forced to take any vaccine. If you do not want to vaccinate your child you just have to make alternative arrangements for school.

You can talk all you want. Hopefully, people will listen to their doctors, though, before making decisions about any vaccines rather than someone whose medical information comes from internet videos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness