U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2018, 06:23 AM

1 posts, read 128 times

Advertisements

Please help!!! For the last few days my skin started itching for no reason. Unfortunately I am a scratcher. It Almost seem as it was a pimple popping up that there were skin color. These would open up having what seemed like dead skin (or something like that) coming out. Sometimes it came out like popping a white head without any pus. But a couple times it was hard. It feels like needles are in my skin. Even to the touch. Like if I rub my hand across the area it would felt I was being stocked by something. These would just start appearing in various different places for no apparent reason. It is occurring on my face and body. Even the soles of my feet to the palms of my hands. As well as the areas where my tattoos are or an old injuries are. Now I have Little sores all over me that. some of them. I thought maybe it was just body acne. however I donít think the soles of your feet or your palms would be effected.

Please help!!!! want Could be causing this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2018, 06:50 AM

2,467 posts, read 1,284,512 times
Does it burn? My first thought is shingles based on the nervelike pain you describe. Either way I’d get to a doctor before it gets worse.

Or you can try Benadryl and hope it’s an allergic reaction to something. I wouldn’t try this for more than 24 hours before seeing doctor though.

Old 10-08-2018, 06:56 AM

10,685 posts, read 19,007,022 times
https://www.google.com/search?q=scab...firefox-b-1-ab

Old 10-08-2018, 07:09 AM

2,998 posts, read 1,192,395 times
The soles of your feet and your hands have the least blood flow and often start to itch first. That could be the sign of an allergic reaction or something like dermatographism. However, if you are having an allergic reaction and hives that is that bad, you really should go get it checked out ASAP.

I have had something like that (on a smaller scale) when I was allergic to a medication, but it was only on my lips and hands. It was a hard-type rash on those two places when I took a steroid nasal spray, but since it took a while to build up in my system, the rash got worse over time. Have you started a new medication?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness