U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM

1 posts, read 22 times

Advertisements

Hi! I was hoping to see if anyone else has experienced what’s going on with me, although I do know I should see a doctor. Unfortunately, my doctor isn’t the greatest and I can’t get a new patient appointment at a different office for a month!

Anyways, I’ve been having some weird lower abdomen pain for the last day or two. I use the word “pain” lightly. It’s more of a pressure than a pain. It hurts to sit up, so I figured it could be a hernia or something. I noticed stretching, sneezing, coughing, etc hurts too. I don’t know what made me want to do this, but I decided to try to push my stomach out to see what it felt like. Well, it almost felt like there was a shift in my lower abdomen when I did that.

Anybody have anything like this go on? Like I said, I can’t see a doctor for almost a month so I’m worried it’ll be an urgent matter that can’t wait that long. Also, there’s absolutely no way I’m pregnant, before anyone comments that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM

78 posts, read 14,260 times
diverticulitis?

Old Today, 12:51 AM

4,783 posts, read 1,821,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachw722 View Post
Hi! I was hoping to see if anyone else has experienced whatís going on with me, although I do know I should see a doctor. Unfortunately, my doctor isnít the greatest and I canít get a new patient appointment at a different office for a month!

Anyways, Iíve been having some weird lower abdomen pain for the last day or two. I use the word ďpainĒ lightly. Itís more of a pressure than a pain. It hurts to sit up, so I figured it could be a hernia or something. I noticed stretching, sneezing, coughing, etc hurts too. I donít know what made me want to do this, but I decided to try to push my stomach out to see what it felt like. Well, it almost felt like there was a shift in my lower abdomen when I did that.

Anybody have anything like this go on? Like I said, I canít see a doctor for almost a month so Iím worried itíll be an urgent matter that canít wait that long. Also, thereís absolutely no way Iím pregnant, before anyone comments that.
No one here can diagnose such vague symptoms and it would be irresponsible to even try. Without being able to see you in person, you'll hear everything across the board on an anonymous web forum from constipation to cancer. If it becomes urgent, you know where to go...the ER or an urgent care center.

Old Today, 01:39 AM

38,857 posts, read 45,613,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasalPolyps View Post
diverticulitis?
^^^ This. google it.

Old Today, 08:12 AM

1,973 posts, read 845,654 times
Right side? left side? middle? all over?
Are you going to the bathroom regularly/normally? Any nausea? Fever?

If your doctor is truly that bad go to a quick care facility.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or