U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2018, 07:34 AM

31 posts, read 24,177 times

Advertisements

Been suffering from pelvic inflammatory disease along with pyelonephritis, cystitis and urethritis for several years. Get fits of cystitis regularly, almost every month. Been treated with lots of antibiotics but no result. Did a test and they found nothing but ureaplasma parvum. My doctor says it can't be cured completely, and since I got it it'll stay with me forever. But it's turning my life into a living hell: i can't have sex without pain, it hurts me to pee every morning, and last year I had a pregnancy loss because if it. I insisted on some treatment, and they prescribed me Wilprafen (Jocamycin), Viferon and Flucostat. I did all the drugs, but no result again...

Can anything else be done about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2018, 08:31 PM

8,596 posts, read 5,831,240 times
Ureaplasma Infection Treatment & Management

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/231470-treatment

You might need to sign up for free acct

Old 12-27-2018, 05:52 PM

30,294 posts, read 48,493,829 times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ureaplasma_parvum

Ureaplasma parvum is a species of Ureaplasma, a genus of bacteria belonging to the family Mycoplasmataceae. Ureaplasma parvum was formerly known as Ureaplasma urealyticum biovar 1. Ureaplasma parvum has been identified as being a commensal in the uterus as part of the microbiome in healthy women of reproductive age.

Old 12-28-2018, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Ureaplasma Infection Treatment & Management

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/231470-treatment

You might need to sign up for free acct
it won't let me register, probably because i'm in Russia and zip codes are not used here

Old 12-28-2018, 06:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ureaplasma_parvum

Ureaplasma parvum is a species of Ureaplasma, a genus of bacteria belonging to the family Mycoplasmataceae. Ureaplasma parvum was formerly known as Ureaplasma urealyticum biovar 1. Ureaplasma parvum has been identified as being a commensal in the uterus as part of the microbiome in healthy women of reproductive age.
If I was a healthy woman or had no symptoms I wouldn't care about this thing would I...

Old Today, 02:32 PM

1 posts
I got pyelonephritis cystitis and urethritis too. Same battle.
Moxifloxacin is best choice i think as treatment..low MIC resistance.

Can we chat with eachother? Got lots of pain too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness