U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 02:49 PM

363 posts, read 216,538 times

Advertisements

Ouch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:55 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,621,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
Yeah, I'm starting to get some of those Wilford Brimley eyebrow hairs...and I'm a woman! LOL

Why would you feel sick after cutting hairs?
I remember the actor Andy Devine from long ago who played "Jingles Jones". His eyebrows looked like the aftermath of an explosion in a barbed wire factory.

One of the disappointing things about aging is, in fact, those creepy ear (and nose) hairs that require frequent attention.

Old Today, 04:10 PM

5,558 posts, read 6,532,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
One of the disappointing things about aging is, in fact, those creepy ear (and nose) hairs that require frequent attention.
Yep, all 'normal'. Plus, your ears and feet get bigger, In my youth I wore size 10 1/2 boots/shoes...I just had to return a pair of size 13 boots for size 14...at this rate I should be able to quit wearing snowshoes soon...

Old Today, 08:41 PM

13,993 posts, read 7,575,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
Why on earth would you do that? Nose hairs are there for a reason. If you look it up, they are the body's first line of defense against infections, and IMO that's why we have more nose hair as we age and our immune system is more challenged. They are also beneficial in several other ways.

Also, I would think it was totally weird to be talking to someone from a certain angle and notice they had completely naked inner nostrils. I occasionally trim any that extend outside the nostril, but that's it.
How old are you? Guys (and women, to a lesser extent) get weird unruly hair in odd places. Some hair may be necessary but once it starts growing out of your nose (AND ears, AND other places I won't mention) you'll understand why trimming is a good idea.

I guess you don't "manscape" anything else, either?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or