U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 10:51 AM

5,498 posts, read 3,929,458 times

Advertisements

Another sugar craving tip I've done that works... eat DILL PICKLES. For some reason, they satisfy the craving. Maybe it's the crunch or the strong flavor. Don't know.

I learned that tip years ago by a speaker at a Weight Watchers meeting.

NOTE: to add to that, I will often chop up cucumbers, mix in a chopped dill pickle, add 1 tsp dill juice out of the bottle, a few shakes of dry dill spice and eat it just like that in a bowl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:51 AM

17,860 posts, read 22,914,805 times
sweet cravings

low sugar peanut butter and whipped cream a spoonful usually works

yesterday I took some frozen berries and simmered them in a small saucepan with water......put that in a parfait dish with whipped cream...was very good!! there's a brand of chocolate called lilly's many keto-ers will eat that … low in sugars n carbs

Old Today, 12:36 PM

3,195 posts, read 3,484,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
sweet cravings

low sugar peanut butter and whipped cream a spoonful usually works

yesterday I took some frozen berries and simmered them in a small saucepan with water......put that in a parfait dish with whipped cream...was very good!! there's a brand of chocolate called lilly's many keto-ers will eat that low in sugars n carbs
Ghiradelli 86% Dark Chocolate squares are my go too for chocolate. 3 net carbs per square. Plus dark chocolate is loaded with anti oxidants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness