U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2019, 09:30 PM

13,503 posts, read 13,203,339 times

Advertisements

I'm single and emphatically NOT pregnant. But I've heard they're super comfortable and really good for your back and I've been a little achey in the mornings. Anyone have any suggestions for which one to get? A lot of them seem to have space cut out for a baby bump, which I don't really need, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2019, 07:32 AM

11,904 posts, read 9,908,978 times
Just put on few pounds then the baby bump ones will be perfect!

Old 04-12-2019, 10:15 AM

2,697 posts, read 1,631,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
I'm single and emphatically NOT pregnant. But I've heard they're super comfortable and really good for your back and I've been a little achey in the mornings. Anyone have any suggestions for which one to get? A lot of them seem to have space cut out for a baby bump, which I don't really need, lol.
I'm definitely not pregnant, and I love my Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow that I got from Amazon. It has made a huge difference in my comfort and how long I can stay in bed. Some nights I don't even change position, it's so comfortable.

I think most people probably put their heads on the closed part of the "U" and use that as their pillow, but I turn it the other way and use a regular pillow under my head. I bend one "leg" of the pillow to fit it between my knees, and it's perfect.

Old 04-13-2019, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
I'm definitely not pregnant, and I love my Comfort U Total Body Support Pillow that I got from Amazon. It has made a huge difference in my comfort and how long I can stay in bed. Some nights I don't even change position, it's so comfortable.

I think most people probably put their heads on the closed part of the "U" and use that as their pillow, but I turn it the other way and use a regular pillow under my head. I bend one "leg" of the pillow to fit it between my knees, and it's perfect.
Yeah, I posted a query on my FB page, and it turns out I have a TON of friends who use them too. I've got two dogs of my own now though and a foster dog, plus a cat. I'm wondering how we're all going to fit with one of those giant pillows, LOL

Old Today, 07:46 PM

It arrives tomorrow night! I am ridiculously excited! Woke up the past two mornings with some back pain and stiffness and I am over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or