U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 05:13 PM

479 posts, read 358,814 times

Advertisements

You may want to read:

Stop the Thyroid Madness™
- Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s & Thyroid Treatment Resource
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Or, you might find this site easier to navigate:

(scroll down to the title & links to articles about thyroid issues)
https://search.mercola.com/results.a...id#stq=thyroid
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM

22,356 posts, read 7,577,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Q&Lrn&Hlp View Post
You may want to read:

Stop the Thyroid Madness™
- Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s & Thyroid Treatment Resource
http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/

Or, you might find this site easier to navigate:

(scroll down to the title & links to articles about thyroid issues)
https://search.mercola.com/results.a...id#stq=thyroid
Can't agree more about the STTM as the very first thyroid support group I had joined had run their forum after this book's author and all her work.

Old Today, 11:11 AM

541 posts, read 200,932 times
I would be very interested in trying the natural thyroid treatment. How does one go about getting a prescription? Every doc I've ever had just put me on T3 and T4. Do you have to go to a naturopath or something?

Old Today, 11:15 AM

22,356 posts, read 7,577,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn hunter View Post
I would be very interested in trying the natural thyroid treatment. How does one go about getting a prescription? Every doc I've ever had just put me on T3 and T4. Do you have to go to a naturopath or something?
Pharma thyroid supports are all prescriptions. The desiccated ones like Armour, NatureThroid and some others..I just posted in the Supplement area about a product otc that I had considered if my product ever becomes unavailable or short in supply which happens.

I think one should be able to tweak their own tablets for their symptoms and relief. I've learned over the years to bite off little pces and go from there.

Old Today, 04:35 PM

3,534 posts, read 2,074,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn hunter View Post
Natural Desiccated Thyroid, or NDT is T4, T3, T2, T1 and calcitonin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or