U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 10:24 AM

29,424 posts, read 46,569,774 times

Advertisements

I am planning to move from the doctor’s office I have used for 30 yrs because my PCP is retiring (going part time until Sept and can’t get future appointment w/him because his slots are already taken)
I have seen his NP the past 2 times I have been in—she seems a little flighty and the other doctors haven’t impressed me the few times I have seen them...there have been some other problems with that practice—not just the doctors—and the online reviews have gotten more and more negative in past couple of years since practice was sold to larger medical/hospital group...

The doctor my son has used for more than 10 yrs is taking new Medicare patients and I have appointment w/him for first wk in May

I have a cyst that probably needs to be drained
If it is drained then that will require a followup visit probably

Not sure who to call for treatment or to try and get it to resolve on its own w/hot packs and a stronger RX antibiotic ointment than OTC neosporin

I also have a dermatologist I have seen that might be option
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:05 AM

11,196 posts, read 19,863,081 times
Is there a question? Are you just "thinking out loud"?

Old Today, 01:43 PM

5,059 posts, read 8,087,994 times
You should probably see your son's doc.
You'll want to establish a relationship for the future, and if he might stop taking new Medicare patients.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or