U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 12:42 PM

31,598 posts, read 19,931,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryScaredGirl View Post
With 16? When did you get it out
Around 25. Because I was so young they didn't diagnose until then.

At that time I had the worse case the doc had seen up until then.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2019, 12:53 PM

36 posts, read 8,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Around 25. Because I was so young they didn't diagnose until then.

At that time I had the worse case the doc had seen up until then.
Wow, did you actually suffer colic attacks from when you were 16???

Old 06-12-2019, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Wow, did you actually suffer colic attacks from when you were 16???
Mild gastric pain from that age, increasing dramatically as the years passed. Long story (docs said pain was in my head ).

Old 06-12-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Mild gastric pain from that age, increasing dramatically as the years passed. Long story (docs said pain was in my head ).

Well having that in for 9 yeahrs.... What were they thnking that you have? I mean before they found out its the gallbladder

Old 06-12-2019, 01:26 PM

19,821 posts, read 18,826,487 times
The gall bladder surgery is not a big deal. What happened to your mother must be extremely rare. I had my gall bladder out years ago and it was over before I ever knew it. Went home and had a friend come in for a few days to feed the dog and take him for his walk. You might want someone to feed your cats and clean the litter boxes for a few days if you live alone. They told me not to do anything strenuous. Put a few frozen meals in the freezer because you will probably be resting rather than cooking. Nothing bad is going to happen to you.

All I have are a few tiny light lines on my stomach area to show for it. Get it taken care of--you'll be glad you did!

Old 06-12-2019, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Well having that in for 9 yeahrs.... What were they thnking that you have? I mean before they found out its the gallbladder
That it was all in my head or drug seeking.

Old 06-12-2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
That it was all in my head or drug seeking.
Puhh... i am glad for you that they eventualy woke up and realized what really was going on!!

Old 06-12-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
The gall bladder surgery is not a big deal. What happened to your mother must be extremely rare. I had my gall bladder out years ago and it was over before I ever knew it. Went home and had a friend come in for a few days to feed the dog and take him for his walk. You might want someone to feed your cats and clean the litter boxes for a few days if you live alone. They told me not to do anything strenuous. Put a few frozen meals in the freezer because you will probably be resting rather than cooking. Nothing bad is going to happen to you.

All I have are a few tiny light lines on my stomach area to show for it. Get it taken care of--you'll be glad you did!
Thanks yes most likely my neihgbor will take care of my Cats. Shes a nice older lady and loves cats.
And yeah every one says it mostly about my mother, that stuff like that is so rare but it got stuck in my head especialy I was the one pushing her to do the op lol but now I am scarefd myself.....

Old 06-12-2019, 03:37 PM

Good night every one, itd almost midnight here x

Old 06-12-2019, 03:48 PM

19,821 posts, read 18,826,487 times
Quote:
Good night every one, itd almost midnight here x
Good night, and remember, you are only scared because of what happened to your mother. That might happen one in a million times--so she was the one in a million and it won't happen to you. You will be fine. Concentrate on something nice--like cats or flowers--keep thinking of those pleasant things. Get it over with and you will feel wonderful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness