U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 04:25 PM

4,731 posts, read 2,213,189 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiC View Post
I saw my gynecologist and everything is find, she said the little spotting that i have what's caused by stress. Thank everyone for they quick replies and concerns thank you very much
It's cool that you have a doctor who has Saturday morning appointments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 04:51 PM

9,752 posts, read 6,453,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
You got an appt with a gyn, had testing (no biopsy?) and posted in roughly a 2 hour avail window?

And it was caused by stress? Just no.

I can't rep you yet. But, that was my exact thought. OP must live with her gyno.

Stress

Old Today, 04:55 PM

41,783 posts, read 3,184,367 times
Did the gyno do a scan? If not, it surprises me that an answer was given without a scan. When I had some bleeding in my 50s, they did a scan & found a cyst on one ovary, which I had removed. (Ovary & cyst) I can't remember how long I had to wait but it was not a same day deal.

Old Today, 05:44 PM

2,336 posts, read 2,734,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
I can't rep you yet. But, that was my exact thought. OP must live with her gyno.

Stress
LOL - sounds pretty bizarre that she was able to get an appointment so quickly and especially the part about it being caused by stress. No scan, biopsy or anything???

I don't think so! lol

Old Today, 05:45 PM

184 posts, read 110,632 times
"cut and burnt not cut and tied"

OMG... the wife wants me to get this done... I'm ok conceptually but this sentence gave me pains in... well you know where.

Old Today, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrexy View Post
LOL - sounds pretty bizarre that she was able to get an appointment so quickly and especially the part about it being caused by stress. No scan, biopsy or anything???

I don't think so! lol
Motive?

Old Today, 06:01 PM

6,910 posts, read 4,291,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peta2013 View Post
"cut and burnt not cut and tied"

OMG... the wife wants me to get this done... I'm ok conceptually but this sentence gave me pains in... well you know where.

My husband got little platinum clips. He has a hilarious story about his procedure, but probably not C-D appropriate. Rest assured that it ended as a success.

Old Today, 06:02 PM

1,246 posts, read 634,663 times
I don't blame the OP for running out of this thread, she started a topic that started a medical vs. non-medical argument. She probably doesn't feel very welcomed at C-D at the moment.

Old Today, 06:07 PM

Truly baffling.

Why would someone do this?

Old Today, 06:15 PM

2,336 posts, read 2,734,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
Motive?
Your guess is as good as mine. I have no idea. I just know that none of this with the timing makes any sense at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness