Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2021, 08:45 PM

938 posts, read 423,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
Good to know. I might have to make the trip to Oregon to get some.
Yea I hear you. Up until now, Colorado was my only hope for 5:1 gummies. With delta-58, I’m glad I don’t have to get baked to enjoy a pain free life when I need it. For me, only as needed. I have a few days where I’m pretty much pain free without help. Enjoy those too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2021, 12:17 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,157,380 times
Quote:
Welp, I just ordered some from a store that didn't have a list of places they don't ship. I kept expecting to get a message that they don't ship to my zip when I put my address in, but no. It went through. We'll see if it actually comes.
Unbelievable! USPS is saying they have accepted the package! I might actually get my stuff!

Old 05-23-2021, 02:15 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
Yes I partake. I'm not going to go into details because I'd rather not give the nazis any more information than required to give them an excuse to send in the brigade, because I prefer THC over alcohol. It takes more to achieve the same effect, but they sell the stuff locally in the tobacco shops, or you can order it online. In North Dakota they closed the "Delta-8" loophole. Not so in South Dakota. Even if they did, I'll just go and buy regular bud then off the street.

Old 05-23-2021, 07:21 AM

5,710 posts, read 4,284,252 times
Quote:
Unbelievable! USPS is saying they have accepted the package! I might actually get my stuff!

Early the next morning, at LeeHoLee's house...

Old 05-23-2021, 07:56 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,157,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
Early the next morning, at LeeHoLee's house...

Old 05-23-2021, 09:51 PM

35,062 posts, read 31,284,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Yes I partake. I'm not going to go into details because I'd rather not give the nazis any more information than required to give them an excuse to send in the brigade, because I prefer THC over alcohol. It takes more to achieve the same effect, but they sell the stuff locally in the tobacco shops, or you can order it online. In North Dakota they closed the "Delta-8" loophole. Not so in South Dakota. Even if they did, I'll just go and buy regular bud then off the street.
This is going to be a point of contention. I assume the legal weed states will close it to protect standard D9 MJ production, which is even more heavily taxed, whereas "Christian" states like ND/TN etc., will want to prohibit it on moral grounds.

To me, D8 has been a huge salve in allowing me to back off alcohol consumption. I am down to somewhere between a third to half of my weekly alcohol consumption pre-D8. I'm not "sober," and I do still drink (probably still a "heavy drinker" by most metrics), but I am drinking no more than 50% of what I used to drink.

D8 has helped me taper alcohol from 50+ units a week to 20 or so. I couldn't have done it without D8. I've tried tapering for years without success. While it may be "switching crutches," less alcohol is preferable, even if it comes with "more weed." I feel much better on less alcohol.

I like craft beer, and I don't want to go to zero alcohol. D8 fills a gap, especially during the week, when I want a buzz but do not want to or shouldn't drink.

To me, prohibiting D8 on some "moral ground" while allowing hard liquor for sale at bars is morally disgusting to me.

Heavy drinking has gotten me into all sorts of trouble and incredibly wild situations over the years. I have some great stories to tell. That said, at 35, a stoner lifestyle is much more preferable than a hard boozing lifestyle.

Old 06-03-2021, 09:31 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,944,732 times
I've had mixed results with my D8 gummies. Some days I feel no effects - other days they seem to work very well for chronic pain but can function well. Other days the effects are VERY strong and to me, similar to smoking weed. Not sure why there is such a range of effects from the same product.

Old 06-03-2021, 09:38 AM

5,710 posts, read 4,284,252 times
Poor QC by stoned employees?

Old 06-21-2021, 11:21 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Someone said Delta 8 is illegal in another thread. ere is the quote. To go to that post, click the arrow next to his name in the quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Did the law change since this?

Quote:
The debate over whether or not Delta-8 THC from hemp is legal to ship across state lines has abruptly come to an end. According to the most recent Drug Enforcement Agency Interim Final Ruling, hemp-derived Delta-8 is federally prohibited and is to be considered the same for enforcement purposes as Delta-9 THC, the better-known and more psychoactive THC.

https://www.delta8oils.com/dea-rulin...f-delta-8-thc/

Old 08-20-2021, 12:34 PM

1 posts, read 504 times
Default Tincture

I personally prefer to use tinctures because I feel like it works faster. I suffer from PTSD and anxiety so I need fast-acting. I have tried a few different brands but by far I am really liking tinctures by Clean Remedies.

[url]https://cleanremedies.com/collections/all-products/products/900mg-full-spectrum-cbd-tincture[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness