Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2022, 02:44 AM

214 posts, read 279,210 times

Advertisements

Just saw a bunch of people commenting on their health or health of others since getting vaccinated under a video. Wondering how many totally healthy people are out there almost 2 years later compared to ones claiming they came down with something.. or experienced some kind of health problems... or know others who had worst problems because of it.

Me... I got one pfizer shot a month ago only because I thought I might've caught it and didn't want to get the older person around me sick. Otherwise i'd still be unvaxxed. Turns out I did get it... I quarantined and stayed away from them... me and that other person are fine now. Pretty sure they had already caught it too going off of their symptoms at the time but being stubborn they didn't want to test themselves. I think we both caught it from neighbors since the neighbors were sick with it at the exact same time when I was trying to block spaces where we were sharing the same air with them.

I don't know if these symptoms were because of the shot but I didn't have a problem with a lot of them before. I also don't know if they're because of covid since both happened at the same time. Some I have had in the past just not anytime in the past couple years until day of shot. I also know I'm kind of a hypochondriac so in the back of my head I tell myself it's probably got nothing to do with the shot. Since same day getting the shot blood pressure as been real high plus arrhythmia every single day when was fine before. I have had high bp a couple times before which went away but not in over 3 years. Think the high bp in the past was because of bad breathing after fracturing my nose years ago. Also have had arrhythmia before that doesn't go away for months but also haven't had that in years. All noticed same night I got vaxxed and hasn't gone away since.

Been really overly fatigued the whole last month when my energy level is normally abnormally high. I think this might be because of getting covid... not the shot.

And just had really bad weird strong hearing loss happen today in ear that was same side I got vaxxed. Thats never happened before. But I did use ear plugs the same night and could've been caused by that. They're silicone and just cover ear opening don't go inside the ear canal and been using them for years because of noisy neighbors first time ever had what happened today.

And also some other symptoms I heard could have to do with getting covid and your cortisone levels going crazy because of it.

Like I said I'm not saying any of this has to do with getting vaxxed but after seeing some things others were saying it just got me wondering who else out there had some of the same symptoms I've been having or other symptoms. I waited as long as I did because I wanted to see long term results first... but was more worried about spreading it to older person so didnt make it.

Last edited by underated9; 06-07-2022 at 02:57 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2022, 06:37 AM

8,005 posts, read 7,111,981 times
I've lost 19 pounds since getting the first Moderna booster.

Old 06-07-2022, 08:50 AM

3,274 posts, read 2,976,685 times
I have had all four vaccinations as recommended, and have noticed nothing beyond feeling ill for the day after each shot. And I am very, very sensitive to all kinds of medications, etc.

Old 06-07-2022, 10:36 AM

214 posts, read 279,210 times
Forgot to add have swollen lymph node under my chin... thats only on the side I got the shot... it just permanently stays swollen since day of shot. Lymph nodes were fine before. Only time they get swollen is when I get some kind of infection.

Old 06-07-2022, 11:59 AM

3,700 posts, read 2,628,657 times
Please report all vaccine injuries to VAERS database. Even though your government has made it so that you cannot sue the vaccine manufacturers for injury or death (nice, huh?) I would hope that all those would report any adverse effects of these experimental vaccines and endless boosters.

Old 06-07-2022, 12:00 PM

3,027 posts, read 7,885,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underated9 View Post
Just saw a bunch of people commenting on their health or health of others since getting vaccinated under a video. Wondering how many totally healthy people are out there almost 2 years later compared to ones claiming they came down with something.. or experienced some kind of health problems... or know others who had worst problems because of it.

Me... I got one pfizer shot a month ago only because I thought I might've caught it and didn't want to get the older person around me sick. Otherwise i'd still be unvaxxed. Turns out I did get it... I quarantined and stayed away from them... me and that other person are fine now. Pretty sure they had already caught it too going off of their symptoms at the time but being stubborn they didn't want to test themselves. I think we both caught it from neighbors since the neighbors were sick with it at the exact same time when I was trying to block spaces where we were sharing the same air with them.

I don't know if these symptoms were because of the shot but I didn't have a problem with a lot of them before. I also don't know if they're because of covid since both happened at the same time. Some I have had in the past just not anytime in the past couple years until day of shot. I also know I'm kind of a hypochondriac so in the back of my head I tell myself it's probably got nothing to do with the shot. Since same day getting the shot blood pressure as been real high plus arrhythmia every single day when was fine before. I have had high bp a couple times before which went away but not in over 3 years. Think the high bp in the past was because of bad breathing after fracturing my nose years ago. Also have had arrhythmia before that doesn't go away for months but also haven't had that in years. All noticed same night I got vaxxed and hasn't gone away since.

Been really overly fatigued the whole last month when my energy level is normally abnormally high. I think this might be because of getting covid... not the shot.

And just had really bad weird strong hearing loss happen today in ear that was same side I got vaxxed. Thats never happened before. But I did use ear plugs the same night and could've been caused by that. They're silicone and just cover ear opening don't go inside the ear canal and been using them for years because of noisy neighbors first time ever had what happened today.

And also some other symptoms I heard could have to do with getting covid and your cortisone levels going crazy because of it.

Like I said I'm not saying any of this has to do with getting vaxxed but after seeing some things others were saying it just got me wondering who else out there had some of the same symptoms I've been having or other symptoms. I waited as long as I did because I wanted to see long term results first... but was more worried about spreading it to older person so didnt make it.
I started to write about my on going problem with Moderma booster shot yesterday and hesitated,no help from Primary Care other than prescription for compression sock.
My booster was on 11/24/21. Time has past and I did not take notes. In around Jan. 22 I had severe leg aches and after a period of time the lessened,doctor of no use ever.
They have ached ever since,my first trouble was in groin area and inside thigh along femoral artery which lasted awhile.
Then the next trouble area was right breast was spongey and two lymph nodes appeared in arm pit,this in April 1922,awhile later a inch and one half red streak went from my lymph nodes to my ankle,enduring pain,I ran my finger up streak from my ankle to lymph nodes showing blue femoral artery.
On Memorial Day,1922 when I was getting ready for bed on my inside right calf appeared six lymp nodes evenly spaced,next day there were 3 near knee,none since,leg aches and very warm.

Old 06-07-2022, 12:36 PM

8,685 posts, read 4,921,446 times
I never had high blood sugar, before having covid, and being vaxxed

Old 06-07-2022, 12:47 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,063,764 times
No changes at all. I've had both shots and a booster. I had Pfizer.

Old 06-07-2022, 12:50 PM

4,396 posts, read 2,134,910 times
My 29 year old son was double vaxxed back in spring of 2021. In the summer of 2021 he started having chest pains and tightness. An EKG was normal and the doctor sent him on his way. Last week, the chest pain and tightness returned only worse. A new EKG was done and the results changed from his last one and the doctor suspects ischemia or plaque. He has been referred to a cardiologist.

Another son, who is in the Navy, was perfectly healthy until the day after his first mandatory Covid vax. The day after, he was extremely sick with Covid and was sick for a couple weeks. He had his 2nd madatory vax a couple weeks later and he now has trouble with elevated heart rate.

Old 06-07-2022, 01:28 PM

2,835 posts, read 2,086,900 times
no
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness