U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 05:51 AM

2,073 posts, read 2,257,203 times

Advertisements

To be honest I believe as we learn about the risks you will see this steadily decline in the U.S. I am circumsised but I am an 80s baby (most of us were circumsised) and I believe it was something done bc "everybodys doing it" or thats what parents were taught to do. I dont have any children myself however I will probably opt out of having my sons circumsised, if for no other reason, it is just too risky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2018, 11:02 AM

194 posts, read 65,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
I can say my husband is not circumcised and I have no problem with it. He is clean about it (washes under it) and I've never had issues with infections on my end from it.hes not had any so far either ,we r 30. I've never experienced both ends of the spectrum ( he's the only man I've ever been with going on 13 years! I feel old lol) but I cant see a reason so far that he'd need to have it cut for any reason. I have to be honest I think I'd be a little weirded out if I was with a man who was cut, kinda like a "wait where's the rest of it" thought for a moment
My very first boyfriend was uncircumcised as well. It didn't make a difference in our relationship though I have to say if I could choose, I'd choose a circumcised partner. It looks a bit more appealing and seems to stay clean more easily. Part of it may just be because that's the norm (I would guess the vast majority of adult men are circumcised). If uncircumcised penises become more common I think this perception could change.

Old 10-07-2018, 10:47 PM

72 posts, read 12,997 times
USA b*tch and moan about how wrong it is for African countries to do horrific things to female children and then go and do horrific things to boys and it's okay. Fracking hypocrites

Old 10-08-2018, 05:06 AM

2,427 posts, read 784,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefong123 View Post
USA b*tch and moan about how wrong it is for African countries to do horrific things to female children and then go and do horrific things to boys and it's okay. Fracking hypocrites
There is no comparison between what they do to girls in Muslim Africa and male circumcision in the US.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness