U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 11:12 PM

4,632 posts, read 10,521,297 times

Advertisements

[quote=miasmommy;6607840]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post

You are why people are starting to doubt their healthcare!

I only gave websites because that is the "cute" thing everyone does to prove their points around here! I have correct info, and as I said before I have NOT gotten it from websites.

You are not telling me anything I do not know already. And you are not understanding the point I was trying to make.

I DO however understand what you are trying to do.

You can keep going and post how stupid or ignorant I am, it does do anybody any good. There are some of you out there whos life is this posting crapola.

I don't care what education you have had , it doesn't make you an expert. The only for sure thing math!

The human body and the way it works is looked at differently by different groups of people.

The post was about what vaccines adults need not attempting to point out what you believe to be the shortcomings of others.

So, what vaccines do adults need? Well, I would say none. Your immune system is probably shot from all vaccines you didn't need in the first place as a child.

Oh yea, what hospital/health care facility do you work for? I need to tell people I love to steer clear.................
So which is it?? The information you have is correct or "different folks have different ideas about how the human body works?"

Or is it just whatever best suits the argument you are trying to make?

Thanks for informing me that human anatomy and physiology is open to debate silly me for thinking there are absolutes about how the body works.

As for the original point of this thread, I answered it ages ago for the original poster when I posted the recommended vaccines for adults.

As for the "point" you were trying to make, I never saw one....

Keep responding if you like, I'm done with this nonsense there is obviously no point in trying to reason with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2008, 08:50 AM

2,868 posts, read 8,453,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Bless your heart, Danielle, you are so innocent. Medicine is a multi-billion dollar BUSINESS. It is an industry. And business and industry has but one concern and that is "THE BOTTOM LINE". The reason that medicine supports vaccination (and a bajillion other things) is because it makes them money! If VACCINATIONS WORKED they would be against them just like they are against vitamin supplements, holistic treatments, etc. Because if they worked, they would eradicate the very diseases that bring in MONEY.

That is why the medical profession will NEVER, EVER acknowledge a cure or successful treatments for cancer that falls outside of their treatment protocols. Because they can't make money on things that work. Only on things that DON'T WORK.

Wow, it boggles my mind that so many people believe as you do. It's a little scary actually.

20yrsinBranson
Why I do like to be called innocent...I don't think that is relevant to this conversation. I agree, medicine is a multi-billion dollar business...But you can not refute the fact that vaccines have established or improved immunity for a large number of diseases world wide. That is scientific fact. You can point your finger all you want in this country but if you look at the data and stats of other countries all over the planet, where the "big pharma" conspiracy theory does not work,,,vaccines work wonders, save lives and improve health...Are you really going to tell me the science is not there and it is all a lie? If your in that kind of denial,,,you really need to read up.
I have never met a doctor that is against vitaimns. Never. I think everyone here that has given birth can verify we all were told to take pre-natal vitamins by OUR DOCTORS. Again, totally misinformed.... My childrens Ped always goes for the more natural treatment before she uses medication. Medicine is not what it used to be and if your doctors practice that 'old school' way,,,well get up, walk out and find one that practices the way you like. They are out there....dime a dozen my friend...
I don't know where you find your totally misinformed facts from, but it is scared people like you, who have read one to many bunkish web sites (from a few ticked off parents or quackish ""doctors"") that have been scared into denial about the good vaccines do WORLD WIDE. The facts are there and you choose to ignore them. Vaccines work and have been working for DECADES...please provide a link with info that our vaccine effort in this country and world wide is a total failure. A real link please.

Last edited by *Danielle*; 12-18-2008 at 08:59 AM..

Old 12-18-2008, 09:05 AM

1,022 posts, read 2,981,586 times
Well said Danielle! I'd give you +rep, but I have to spread it around I guess...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness