U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 05:53 PM

29,580 posts, read 31,907,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas sky View Post
May I ask exactly how vaccinations interrupt blood flow to the brain? I can't quite picture it. Thanks.
Me either. Especially considering that every vaccine contains something different. It's like saying "every SHOT interrupts blood flow to the brain". Which I can't picture either.

Old 08-10-2009, 06:19 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,654,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Me either. Especially considering that every vaccine contains something different. It's like saying "every SHOT interrupts blood flow to the brain". Which I can't picture either.
M.A.S.S.

It's a very common theory held by many people in the alternative medical profession.

It is based on the idea of Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes.

I know a little about it. The basic overview. I just asked my brother about it again and he emailed me this link.

It explains it in questions #2-4 I believe.

Dr. Andrew Moulden (Interview): What You Were Never Told About Vaccines | VacTRUTH

Old 08-10-2009, 10:16 PM

4,618 posts, read 10,497,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansas sky View Post
May I ask exactly how vaccinations interrupt blood flow to the brain? I can't quite picture it. Thanks.
You can't picture it because it isn't physiologically possible....

Old 08-10-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
M.A.S.S.

It's a very common theory held by many people in the alternative medical profession.

It is based on the idea of Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes.

I know a little about it. The basic overview. I just asked my brother about it again and he emailed me this link.

It explains it in questions #2-4 I believe.

Dr. Andrew Moulden (Interview): What You Were Never Told About Vaccines | VacTRUTH
Its ridiculous quackery like this that leads rational, educated folks to lump all alternative medical professional in the same loony bin.

Anyone who actually believes this load of bull poo likely has some pre existing ischemic brain damage...

Old 08-11-2009, 07:11 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,654,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Its ridiculous quackery like this that leads rational, educated folks to lump all alternative medical professional in the same loony bin.

Anyone who actually believes this load of bull poo likely has some pre existing ischemic brain damage...
Or you could look at it like this: It's the close-minded like you who contribute to us not finding cures for anything.

People like you (mainstreem I guess) contribute little to nothing.

They are called theories by the way. Ideas. No one says thay are for sure and no one is living by them.

I do believe that rational and educated people used to believe the world was flat too

Old 08-11-2009, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
Or you could look at it like this: It's the close-minded like you who contribute to us not finding cures for anything.

People like you (mainstreem I guess) contribute little to nothing.

They are called theories by the way. Ideas. No one says thay are for sure and no one is living by them.

I do believe that rational and educated people used to believe the world was flat too
Why do those who live on the fringe consider it "closed minded" to reject abject nonsense out of hand?

Its not closed minded to reject Yahoos like Moulden.....its logical.

Its not even a theory, he has never written it up or researched it....its a nonsensical musing that has no relation to realilty.

Old 08-18-2009, 04:13 PM

9,173 posts, read 20,201,974 times
My local CBS station is going to have a new health report on Gardasil tonight at 6PM EST.

They should have it available online in the health section

CBS 3 Philadelphia

CBS 3 Philadelphia -Health

Old 09-14-2009, 03:52 PM

2 posts, read 4,505 times
Default Learning about Gaurdisil side effects

My daughter got this first round of shots the end of May and she has been sick since the end of July. We have had all kinds of tests done and they all come back negative. I just found out today about all the reactions girls have been having to this vaccination. She has many of the same symptoms. The main things are constant vomiting and numbness in her hands and feet. We are going to a lady that detoxes the body through natural ways.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:24 PM

2 posts, read 4,505 times
I also have a 17 year old daughter who is experiencing the same symptoms as some of the other people who is replying. My daughter has been vomiting, tingling hands, feet, and face, vision problems, confusion, and weakness for 8 weeks. She has been tested for everything and it all comes back negative. Today we went to a counselor, due to Doctor thinking she was doing this to herself, and in the medical history there was a question about immunizations. She had the first shot May 18, 2009 and was terribly sick when the 2nd shot was to be given, so she didn't get the second one (Thank heavens). The counselor told me to look up Gardasil, that my daughter has many of the symptoms. We were told to go to a natural healing business to have her detoxed.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:30 PM

15,527 posts, read 29,233,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Hi ya'll,

My 17 year old daughter got the Gardasil vaccine the end of May.Since then she has had nothing but problems, including being in the ICU for a couple of days because of pericarditis.She also has excruciating head aches,fatigue,shortness of breath, chest pain,stomach pains,loss of appetite and so on and so on. The doctors now think it's effecting her auto immune system.( Two of her pediatricians agree it was the shot) This was a girl that was running about 10 miles a day before the shot and now can't walk upstairs without resting. At any rate, we are waiting on an appointment to see the Rheumatologist and have just started seeing a naturopath. The problem is that this shot and it's effects are so new no one really knows what to do with her,and the Docors sort of just try to treat what they think is going on. I'm at a loss, she has gotten very weak and hasn't been to school in two weeks now. I have adjusted her diet, and am limiting red meat and fat, and trying to feed her mostly fruits/ vegetables and lean meat. I've thought about contacting teaching hospitals, both those that teach conventional and alternative methods. I just thought I would see if anyone out there has any other ideas. She's just getting worse and worse and I need help.

Thanks for ANYTHING you can suggest. I would take her to Canada if that would make her better,so we are open to almost anything.
There is a real good possiblity that another side effect is going to be infertility too. I hate to mention it. But if you are going to sue somebody, you need to do it in the first year. I'd do some google searching on class-action suits if I were you, there is bound to be some out there for this horrible poison that people are putting in their bodies.

Best of luck to your daughter.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness