U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-28-2009, 08:47 PM
 
1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
Reputation: 723

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slange View Post
I also have a 17 year old daughter who is experiencing the same symptoms as some of the other people who is replying. My daughter has been vomiting, tingling hands, feet, and face, vision problems, confusion, and weakness for 8 weeks. She has been tested for everything and it all comes back negative. Today we went to a counselor, due to Doctor thinking she was doing this to herself, and in the medical history there was a question about immunizations. She had the first shot May 18, 2009 and was terribly sick when the 2nd shot was to be given, so she didn't get the second one (Thank heavens). The counselor told me to look up Gardasil, that my daughter has many of the symptoms. We were told to go to a natural healing business to have her detoxed.
How is your daughter now? I know how scary all of this is. My daughter is still having issues, although she is doing a bit better. There are a few things I can suggest if you would like, just message me and I'll tell you everything I can. I really hope she is doing better.

 
Old 09-28-2009, 08:52 PM
 
1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
Reputation: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
There is a real good possiblity that another side effect is going to be infertility too. I hate to mention it. But if you are going to sue somebody, you need to do it in the first year. I'd do some google searching on class-action suits if I were you, there is bound to be some out there for this horrible poison that people are putting in their bodies.

Best of luck to your daughter.

20yrsinBranson
Thank you I appreciate it. I am in contact with probably 200 other families who's daughters also had a bad reaction, and I think you are right. Almost every girl has had some problem with her cycle since getting the shot, either it's extremely heavy to non existent. Gardasil is pure poison, and I'm afraid that we won't know the extent of the side effects until these girls have kids, if they can have them.

Also, there have been two 14 year old girls in the last few days who have died after getting this shot. One was within hours and the other was within just a few days. It's absolutely heartbreaking!
 
Old 01-02-2010, 02:40 PM
 
1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
Reputation: 723
Slange - how is your daughter now?
 
Old 01-03-2010, 09:05 AM
 
Location: Moon Over Palmettos
5,975 posts, read 17,142,113 times
Reputation: 4989
Moderator cut: orphaned quote

Moderator cut: orphaned post I had my daughter receive the vaccine with no adverse reaction whatsoever. Happeemommee and every other parent who decided this did not knowingly "shoot" up their daughters with a poison. I hope you never have to make a decision for your child that ends up with dire results.

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 01-03-2010 at 12:19 PM..
 
Old 01-03-2010, 05:34 PM
 
4,502 posts, read 11,658,054 times
Reputation: 4039
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibit612 View Post


I had my daughter receive the vaccine with no adverse reaction whatsoever. Happeemommee and every other parent who decided this did not knowingly "shoot" up their daughters with a poison. I hope you never have to make a decision for your child that ends up with dire results.

The thing is, Gardisil is NOT a mandatory vaccine. It is strictly optional. After hearing the "side effects" on their commercials and doing some simple online research, I will not get this vaccine for my daughter. Even her pediatrcian agrees that it's not something that's necessary and will not recommend it to anyone.

I don't think anyone here "knowingly" shot their daughter up with anything that would hurt them. However, before you get any type of optional treatments, medications, vaccines, etc, you should do your research.
 
Old 01-03-2010, 10:24 PM
 
3,440 posts, read 7,046,744 times
Reputation: 2374
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Hi ya'll,

My 17 year old daughter got the Gardasil vaccine the end of May.Since then she has had nothing but problems, including being in the ICU for a couple of days because of pericarditis.She also has excruciating head aches,fatigue,shortness of breath, chest pain,stomach pains,loss of appetite and so on and so on. The doctors now think it's effecting her auto immune system.( Two of her pediatricians agree it was the shot) This was a girl that was running about 10 miles a day before the shot and now can't walk upstairs without resting. At any rate, we are waiting on an appointment to see the Rheumatologist and have just started seeing a naturopath. The problem is that this shot and it's effects are so new no one really knows what to do with her,and the Docors sort of just try to treat what they think is going on. I'm at a loss, she has gotten very weak and hasn't been to school in two weeks now. I have adjusted her diet, and am limiting red meat and fat, and trying to feed her mostly fruits/ vegetables and lean meat. I've thought about contacting teaching hospitals, both those that teach conventional and alternative methods. I just thought I would see if anyone out there has any other ideas. She's just getting worse and worse and I need help.

Thanks for ANYTHING you can suggest. I would take her to Canada if that would make her better,so we are open to almost anything.

This stuff should have been off the market a LONG time ago!! Regardless, the best thing I can recommend is to go on youtube and search the videos of the mothers who have been going though the same issue and see exactly what steps they took in getting there daughters healthy again. Contacting THEM would even be a better idea!

From my research, some got better and others did not, but out of the ones who did get better they said they used natural herbs/supplements to flush and detoxify the body from whatever is in that Gardasil vaccine.
 
Old 01-03-2010, 10:28 PM
 
3,440 posts, read 7,046,744 times
Reputation: 2374
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Also, there have been two 14 year old girls in the last few days who have died after getting this shot. One was within hours and the other was within just a few days. It's absolutely heartbreaking!
Yea, it is, and it's a shame the news won't pick the story up or that parents won't hit the streets to protest to let other moms know the dangers.
 
Old 01-24-2010, 07:28 PM
 
1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
Reputation: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
The thing is, Gardisil is NOT a mandatory vaccine. It is strictly optional. After hearing the "side effects" on their commercials and doing some simple online research, I will not get this vaccine for my daughter. Even her pediatrcian agrees that it's not something that's necessary and will not recommend it to anyone.

I don't think anyone here "knowingly" shot their daughter up with anything that would hurt them. However, before you get any type of optional treatments, medications, vaccines, etc, you should do your research.
That is very true! Research is imperative. And that's one reason why I talk to people and warn them about gardasil because this info wasn't available when my daughter got the shot, and it that time it was still be advertised as a cervical cancer vaccine, not as it really is, a vax againist a sexually transmitted disease.
 
Old 01-24-2010, 07:32 PM
 
1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
Reputation: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
This stuff should have been off the market a LONG time ago!! Regardless, the best thing I can recommend is to go on youtube and search the videos of the mothers who have been going though the same issue and see exactly what steps they took in getting there daughters healthy again. Contacting THEM would even be a better idea!

From my research, some got better and others did not, but out of the ones who did get better they said they used natural herbs/supplements to flush and detoxify the body from whatever is in that Gardasil vaccine.
My daughter showed absolutely no improvement until we took her to a naturopath and they began to detox her. Luckily, her other four doctors worked very well with the naturopath. She is still ill and may never be back to normal, but we're just thankful she is still here.
 
Old 02-04-2010, 09:35 AM
 
81 posts, read 166,540 times
Reputation: 58
I had a reaction to it as well.. My back broke out with large puss-filled bumps that HURT so bad.. It took 2 months for them to go away.. I say Don't get the vaccine!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top