U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 03:54 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times

Advertisements

Jessesgirl and msfmsc - are the symptoms any better? There are a few things I can suggest. One is definitely finding a naturopath - they can see what vitamins / supplements your body needs, and can also help you detox. If you're having pain, acupuncture has worked best from what I've seen. There's also a diet change you can do, which basically eliminates all refined sugar - which lowers the immune system - all hfcs, preservatives / additives, etc and focuses on eating organically grown fruits / veggies / meats, etc - you gotta get the chemicals out of your body and environment. Message me if you want and I will tell you how to find me on facebook, there are a lot of us there living through this. there are also a couple groups on yahoo one is Let's Talk About gardasil and the other is Truth About Gardasil.

Old 05-23-2012, 04:37 PM

13,258 posts, read 34,613,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Jessesgirl and msfmsc - are the symptoms any better? There are a few things I can suggest. One is definitely finding a naturopath - they can see what vitamins / supplements your body needs, and can also help you detox. If you're having pain, acupuncture has worked best from what I've seen. There's also a diet change you can do, which basically eliminates all refined sugar - which lowers the immune system - all hfcs, preservatives / additives, etc and focuses on eating organically grown fruits / veggies / meats, etc - you gotta get the chemicals out of your body and environment. Message me if you want and I will tell you how to find me on facebook, there are a lot of us there living through this. there are also a couple groups on yahoo one is Let's Talk About gardasil and the other is Truth About Gardasil.
msfmsc was posting to ask advice about someone she knew, not him/herself. The post was posted in December 2011, referring to symptoms that appeared in November 2011. The poster never returned to explain -what- symptoms their friend was experiencing, or how long ago their friend was vaccinated. Seeing as how the poster never bothered to return to explain further, I'm guessing they either didn't really care, or they didn't really have a friend with the problem. Or, their friend recovered already.

jessie only posted yesterday so it's not likely that her symptoms are suddenly better today. Also, telling someone to see a naturopath and go on some organic diet, to treat what -you- believe to be toxicity - while the poster hasn't even said she's gone to get a diagnosis - is not a very responsible thing to do. Better to find out if jessie has even been to the physician who gave her the gardasil in the first place, to rule out any obvious unrelated issues (such as - she's been cramming for finals and hasn't slept well in two weeks - which would be a -direct- cause of tiredness and swollen joints. A boil could easily be the lump on her groin.

Old 05-24-2012, 12:15 AM

45 posts, read 111,517 times
If anyone still needs help with recovering from vaccine injury, Dr. Mercola's website is a good resource for ideas on helping heal your body after getting a bad vaccine reaction. Natural Health Information Articles and Health Newsletter by Dr. Joseph Mercola

Old 05-24-2012, 06:29 AM

13,258 posts, read 34,613,675 times
Dr. Mercola is a known internet medical conspiracy quack, who makes money off unsuspecting suckers by collecting preposterous pseudo-medical information from a variety of dubious and unproven sources and and passing them off as truth.

Most of his website isn't even his own material. He gets paid by other conspiracy theorists and random internet quacks for space on his website.

Old 05-24-2012, 01:03 PM

Well, gee ANON, thanks for the clarification. I can read and knew what I was asking from both posters. Do you have any experience with any of this? I have spoken with many people who are feeling like garbage one day and the symptoms lessen the next. It is absolutely not irresponsible to suggest seeing a naturopath. They help with a great many illnesses and symptoms, especially after having a reaction to a vaccine because most doctors never want to admit a connection. I gave a very shortened response and if you notice I told her to message me so she could contact me offboard here so I could go into details.

I've been in contact with thousands of people who have been injured by this vaccine - how many have you spoken with? I'm pretty sure I know the steps of what to do and what to expect. So Jesse and msfmsc - please feel free to message me, and I'll help in any way I can.

Old 05-26-2012, 07:01 AM

4,618 posts, read 10,497,588 times
Quote:
Well, gee ANON, thanks for the clarification. I can read and knew what I was asking from both posters. Do you have any experience with any of this? I have spoken with many people who are feeling like garbage one day and the symptoms lessen the next. It is absolutely not irresponsible to suggest seeing a naturopath. They help with a great many illnesses and symptoms, especially after having a reaction to a vaccine because most doctors never want to admit a connection. I gave a very shortened response and if you notice I told her to message me so she could contact me offboard here so I could go into details.

I've been in contact with thousands of people who have been injured by this vaccine - how many have you spoken with? I'm pretty sure I know the steps of what to do and what to expect. So Jesse and msfmsc - please feel free to message me, and I'll help in any way I can.
"Thousands of people who have been injured by this vaccine"

Really??:roll eyes:

Hyperbole much?

Old 05-26-2012, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
"Thousands of people who have been injured by this vaccine"

Really??:roll eyes:

Hyperbole much?
Yes, really. You can roll your eyes all you want, that's not going to change the effects this vaccine is having on people all around the world. Have you read the insert and the side effects that can be caused? My guess is no, but if you had, and you actually gave a crap, you would know that people are developing those health issues are their lives are being forever changed, and not for the better.

Speak with Diane Harper, one of the developers, like I have done, spend years speaking with people all around the world, like I have done, who have nothing in common except the side effects they have developed from this vaccine - and then get back to me.

Old 05-26-2012, 01:58 PM

4,618 posts, read 10,497,588 times
Quote:
Yes, really. You can roll your eyes all you want, that's not going to change the effects this vaccine is having on people all around the world. Have you read the insert and the side effects that can be caused? My guess is no, but if you had, and you actually gave a crap, you would know that people are developing those health issues are their lives are being forever changed, and not for the better.

Speak with Diane Harper, one of the developers, like I have done, spend years speaking with people all around the world, like I have done, who have nothing in common except the side effects they have developed from this vaccine - and then get back to me.
Have you read the package insert in a bottle of aspirin and the side effects IT can cause???

Means diddly....

You have no facts on your side only hyperbole, all 3 of my daughters received the vaccine, I had no qualms or worries, no side effects for any of them...

The purported end of days scenario laid out by the tin foil hat crowd that opposes this vaccine is nothing but hot air....

There are no facts to back your position of "thousands" being harmed by this vaccine.

Free country, post all the hyperbole you want, just don't expect anyone with any sense or knowledge about the subject to buy what you are selling...

Old 05-26-2012, 06:56 PM

Wow! Sensitive much? Just because YOU, whoever you are - don't agree, doesn't make me a member of the tinfoil hat brigade, and it also doesn't make you right.

I'm thrilled that your daughters did not develop a reaction to this dangerous vaccine, but just because they didn't doesn't mean that other people haven't. The side effects that are listed on an insert, whether it be a vaccine or a bottle of asprin are there because SOMEONE developed them. Ever heard of vioxx?

Last edited by happeemommee; 05-26-2012 at 07:30 PM..

Old 05-26-2012, 07:32 PM

19,631 posts, read 53,481,140 times
Any thread that turns into an argument between 2 posters instead becomes useless to others. Quit it or it will be closed.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness