U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 02:27 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I'm sorry to those of you who are also going through this awful ordeal. I wanted to update you on my daughter. We went through a very rough period after my original posting.We went through weeks of Holly not being able to eat or sleep or even having the energy to walk to the bathroom. I am happy to report she is doing better! We have found a team of five doctors who are all working together to help Holly. I'll save you the long version and let you know that of her battery of tests, the only ones that came back abnormal were the ANA test and the one that says she now has Epstein Barr. The immunologist has put her on Tagament and she is taking several things from the Naturopath. Some of the supplements from the naturopath are to detox her and some are to build her immunity back up. That's also what the tagament is supposed to do.( The immunologist says they have had fantastic results with HIV / AIDS patients and tagament -which is why we tried it with Holly)

She is not back to normal and because she missed so much the school we had to officially withdrawal her,which is a story for another time, but she is able to eat again and somedays sleeps 12 hours!! We have also started doing yoga, have taken all refined sugar from her diet and have made some other changes, although she still craves her mac n cheese. she is continuing to improve every day. In fact, we have been on the upside of an episode for several weeks now.

We were very lucky that we have been able to find the doctors that we have, and I would be happy to pass their names along to any of you that want them. I also have the names a couple not to bother with. In fact, the first rheumatologist that we went to threatened to report me to social services because I was allowing Holly to take supplements from the ND. Heactually turned his back on me at one point, and while facing Holly said" Now Holly, just because you want to get better there is no reason to subject yourself to anything that is not medically proven. And if ANYONE ( he turned and looked at me while saying this) suggests any blood letting, DO NOT LET THEM DO THIS! I looked at him and said completely straight faced " We won't try that until after we have exhausted the leeches". Holly almost fell from her chair laughing and then we left. Even though he was completely serious, it still cracks us up and whenever she is having a bad day, we joke about it.

At any rate, I hope our experiences help someone or atleast makes someone think twice before getting vaccinated.It truly is killing and maiming this nation's daughters!! Thanks for asking about my baby!

Old 11-24-2008, 04:39 PM

2,838 posts, read 8,843,441 times
Quote:
We were very lucky that we have been able to find the doctors that we have, and I would be happy to pass their names along to any of you that want them. I also have the names a couple not to bother with. In fact, the first rheumatologist that we went to threatened to report me to social services because I was allowing Holly to take supplements from the ND. Heactually turned his back on me at one point, and while facing Holly said" Now Holly, just because you want to get better there is no reason to subject yourself to anything that is not medically proven. And if ANYONE ( he turned and looked at me while saying this) suggests any blood letting, DO NOT LET THEM DO THIS! I looked at him and said completely straight faced " We won't try that until after we have exhausted the leeches". Holly almost fell from her chair laughing and then we left.
Turned in to Social Services for taking supplements? What the heck was his problem? Bloodletting??? Was he serious? (Do any healthcare providers actually do that nowadays??)

In any case, I'm so glad that you have some answers and that your daughter is doing better. I hope she fully recovers and all of this will soon be a distant bad memory.

Old 11-24-2008, 05:43 PM

5,500 posts, read 19,509,642 times
Thank god she is doing better. What an ordeal. Most doctors are freaks. They're the ones giving out this vaccine in the first place.

You sound like a terrific mom!

Old 12-02-2008, 06:28 PM

2 posts, read 5,021 times
Making a vaccine, the Developed Acquired Immunity in man or animal is what Makes a Viable Vaccine Gardasil HPV vaccine In history no animal or man has developed acquired immunity, innate ability , stem cells are strong the virus looses it strength. A weak innate ability the virus gets strong. Animals show a history of innate immunity! 911/this cannot be about money, about a serial killer on a bigger spree. they used back door lobby clinic grant ect..more..they use the four strongest strains in that Vaccine Making History states they use the weaker strain and it is alive so the immune system can Develope Acquired Immunity. Gardasil a viable vaccine states a lie, crime it is used internationally, mandated for new foreigners in the country,pushed to be mandated , ok for girls ,pushed for ok on boys The backdoor ways are covering up Gardasil the virus is dormant, they will not trace the vaccine as being active and growing with the 4 most dangerous strains,,Plague picture..

Old 12-02-2008, 06:33 PM

2 posts, read 5,021 times
Lightbulb hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by laevern zymurj View Post
Making a vaccine, the Developed Acquired Immunity in man or animal is what Makes a Viable Vaccine Gardasil HPV vaccine In history no animal or man has developed acquired immunity, innate ability , stem cells are strong the virus looses it strength. A weak innate ability the virus gets strong. Animals show a history of innate immunity! 911/this cannot be about money, about a serial killer on a bigger spree. they used back door lobby clinic grant ect..more..they use the four strongest strains in that Vaccine Making History states they use the weaker strain and it is alive so the immune system can Develope Acquired Immunity. Gardasil a viable vaccine states a lie, crime it is used internationally, mandated for new foreigners in the country,pushed to be mandated , ok for girls ,pushed for ok on boys The backdoor ways are covering up Gardasil the virus is dormant, they will not trace the vaccine as being active and growing with the 4 most dangerous strains,,Plague picture..

Ya and they study the history of change in policy tragectories of disorder Frasier University public policy/

Old 12-03-2008, 11:47 AM

69 posts, read 192,705 times
WOW!!! My 13 year old daughter WILL NOT be receiving this vaccine after reading all these posts.
Thanks for all the info. I will be doing a lot of research on my own on this one. Has anyone heard of any adverse effects from Chicken pox vaccine or meningitis vaccine?

Old 12-03-2008, 06:33 PM

5,975 posts, read 17,142,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyfromNC View Post
WOW!!! My 13 year old daughter WILL NOT be receiving this vaccine after reading all these posts.
Thanks for all the info. I will be doing a lot of research on my own on this one. Has anyone heard of any adverse effects from Chicken pox vaccine or meningitis vaccine?
This is a good idea. A bad idea is making such an important decision from reading a public forum. Talk to as many subject matter experts as you possibly can. Your daughter is counting on you to make decisions for her.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:43 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,653,671 times
I am so sorry to hear this! I am at war with my family and friends because I've been researching vaccines so much in the last year and have decided they are a death trap. Sooner or later they do more harm than good.

Gardisal causes more side effects and deaths, than the people it saves. It does not protect against even half of the infections that can lead to cancer.

I attend this doctor's seminars regularly. He answers calls, He answers emails and he has a radio show. He is in Chicago.

Dr Mayer Eisenstein. He can help you! Dr Sears website or Dr Mercola websites can help you with resources.

Stay away from regular "commercial" doctors as I call them. Go with the neurapothy instead.

Homefirst Health Services - Home this is the Dr. Eisenstein one

AskDrSears Homepage

Natural Health Information Articles and Health Newsletter by Dr. Joseph Mercola

You don't need me to say "good luck" since everything will be fine

Old 12-03-2008, 09:05 PM

1,378 posts, read 5,493,719 times
Check out this article on vaccines:

Doctors Abandoning Vaccines That Don't Make Them Money

Old 12-04-2008, 07:18 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanandpumpkin View Post
Turned in to Social Services for taking supplements? What the heck was his problem? Bloodletting??? Was he serious? (Do any healthcare providers actually do that nowadays??)

In any case, I'm so glad that you have some answers and that your daughter is doing better. I hope she fully recovers and all of this will soon be a distant bad memory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Thank god she is doing better. What an ordeal. Most doctors are freaks. They're the ones giving out this vaccine in the first place.

You sound like a terrific mom!
Yes! Can you believe it, I was in shock! A couple days after that his nurse called to supposedily get the address and name of our Naturopath to send a copy of test results.I gave them the name and phone number, as they caught me away from the house, but the funny thing is, no test results have shown up, even tho they did call and get the address.Hmmmm I had to officially withdraw her from school today because the doctors feel like she needs to concentrate on healing, and she hasn't been able to go since about Sept 15. I was really worried, but the school was very nice.The only slight issue we had was that they wanted to list her official reason for leaving was absences, but after I explained that this might hinder her at school next year and when applying to college, they agreed to change it it "health reasons". WHEW!

And thanks woof woof! I appreciate it!

If I ever had another child, I would think hard about getting them vaccinated at all. :0)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness