U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 04:31 AM

3 posts, read 19,520 times

Advertisements

--- On Fri, 12/5/08, Dullard, Denise <DullardD@wellmark.com> wrote:
Subject: RE: Ashley Ryburn illness
To: lisaholt31@yahoo.com, "Tom Copley" <tcopley@jeffco.k12.co.us>, "Roberta Rowland" <roberta.rowland@ankenyschools.org>, "Karen Sherwood" <karenksherwood@comcast.net>
Cc: "Eric Miller" <Packisback@mchsi.com>, "Ruth" <DRrenier@mchsi.com>, "Sherri" <She3_99@yahoo.com>
Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 12:30 PM

I am shocked and amazed by this. I have a very good friend here at work who has had their daughter in the hospital for 7 weeks. They are releasing her tomorrow without a diagnosis. She has experienced much of the same things as Ashley has but her ďseizuresĒ didnít begin until about a week ago. (headaches, vomiting, low blood pressure, pain so bad only narcotics will help, seizures that canít be explained but arenít actual seizures) I just shared this with her and she went out to research this also. Her niece had just received the second dose of the Gardasil vaccine 3 or 4 weeks prior to all of the symptoms beginning. The family has just let the doctors at the hospital know that this is what they think is causing this so I will let you know if they have anything to offer.

I thank you for this email and update as I have 4 daughters only one of them has begun the vaccine series.

Love to you!!

Denise

Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 4:37 AM
To: Tom Copley; Dullard, Denise; Roberta Rowland; Karen Sherwood
Cc: Eric Miller; Ruth; Sherri
Subject: Ashley Ryburn illness

Ashley has been through many many medical tests. Too many to name them all. I have done non-stop research for almost a year. We have gotten second opinions. And the same test done over and over. All tests are WNL.

When Ashley has an "episode" it is hard to know what treatment she needs except to medicate the symptoms due to not having a diagnosis.

A couple of days ago Ashley asked me if I thought her symptoms could be a result of vaccinations. I quickly answered, "No I don't think so"

Today, after another disappointing doctors appointment of being told tests are normal I can't treat you. I decieded to call Mercy North and get the dates that she had the HPV Virus vaccination. Drug name GARDASIL. She only recieved two of the three doses due to her being so ill.

I discovered many families going through the exact same experiences we are. I read over 250 stories. Thousands of cases are out there. There are girls missing so much school due to the pain, nausea, dizziness, seizures, too many symptoms to mention that the are having to retake another year of school or be home bound schooled.

My daughter has had her teen years taken away due to her symptoms. She cant stand in the shower. She cant walk down the hallway in our home without holding onto the wall to keep her from falling. She sleeps. She is dizzy 100 percent of her life. She is weak. She is in pain. Doctors give us zero answers. Again to many symptoms to mention.

The timeline of having a healthy child and not was after the Gardasil was given to her. 27 girls have died. over 8000 girls have reported these severe side effects.

After I researched everthing I have about this drug, I am convinced without a doubt in my mind that this drug has caused Ashley's health and lifestyle to fail her. Along with many other young women I have read about.

This last year has been unreal. You just can't imagine what it's like to have a chronically ill child and not know why. I am ready to provide lifesaving skills to my daughter 24 hours a day. I have called 911 more times than I can count.

Today after discovering this information, I immediately called our primary doctor. He has been well mannered, logical doctor. He has taken the time with us to brainstorm and educate me. He has read Ashley's 4 inch high medical records. And has only been our new doctor for about a month. I left a message with his front office as to what I learned about the Gardasil and asked if she would ask the doctor to research it also. The office called me back with in the hour and asked us to come in for an appointment this Tuesday.

I believe this is our answer. Unfortuantely, I found no miracle cure. I have no idea how long Ashley will endure these symptoms. The drug has only been out since 2006. Many girls I read about have had no relief other than treating the symptoms. Which Ashley's has somewhat relief taking oxycodone. This is unexceptable to have my 16 year old daughter on such strong addictive drugs. This can cause so many other issues.

I encourage you to research this drug. I plead with you to not give it to your daughters. Ashley missed a semester of school last year and only attends one or two days a week this semester. So far her school has been very supportive. It would sadden her if she couldn't attend school again.

My worry for her is how long will this last. How will it effect her furture. And I dont believe anyone has that answer. This drug has not been out long enough to provide us that information.

Thank You for allowing me to share this with you. And please spread the news to any parent thinking about giving Gardasil to thier daughters, NOT to do it.

Respectfully, Lisa Holtman

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please do not distribute it. Please notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown and delete or destroy the original message and any attachments. Thank you.

Old 12-06-2008, 11:16 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,592,413 times
Lisa,

OMGosh I am sooooo sorry! My daughter and I have been through MANY of the things you are describing. The countless trips to the doctor, leaving with no diagnosis and no help.The symptoms just kept getting worse and worse, Holly had episode after episode.They would run test after test and almost all of them were normal. Her ANA test and eventually a test for the EB virus came back positive, which has become a normal reading for those exposed to this awful drug.

I have been in touch with quite a few other mothers who have also been in our position.There is a group on yahoo, actually, that you should join.Even if the answers aren't there, SUPPORT is.

Please, PLEASE try and find a naturopathic doctor in your area. The one we are going to is AMAZING, actually the whole team we've been able to acquire is.But it was the ND that DETOXED Holly. It wasn't until she was detoxed that she began to improve, and then the other doctors have been able to add things that have also aided in Holly's improvemnet.Tagament, for one thing. This drug has helped numerous HIV / AIDS patients in the strengthening of their immune systems, and Holly has been on it for a month. However, the FIRST thing that needs to happen is Ashley HAS TO be detoxed.You have to rid her body of the poison that is attacking it.

I'm sorry if I'm coming on a little strong, but this just makes me SOOOO angry. And the longer these girls go without getting help, the harder it is for them to recover. I'll say it again, the poison has to be removed from her body! For some girls, once they start taking the supplements from the ND, they improve immediately, for others it takes a couple weeks.Holly actually got a little worse before she got better, but once past that hump, she improved DRAMATICALLY. I'll also warn you, our first trip to the Nd was not cheap, and it was even harder to go because my husband has just gotten laid off, so we really had to struggle to pay for it., but Lisa it was SO worth it. lmao, we don't have cable anymore, but to see Holly walking around is truly worth it.

I'm sorry if I'm rambling, and please don't hesitate to contact me or pm me, if you want to talk or want the name of our ND.

Holly and I will be praying for ya'll and sending good thoughts your way.

Last edited by happeemommee; 12-06-2008 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: take out the quote

Old 12-14-2008, 10:36 PM

3 posts, read 19,520 times
Default Gardasil Vaccinne Injury

Thank You for the support I do plan on Detoxing Ashley. I am learning alot and stunned that we are experiencing this. We have an appointment with a DAN doctor. I hope that is the same typr of doctor. Does insuranse cover it?

Old 01-06-2009, 01:49 PM

4 posts, read 26,914 times
My daughter had a similar reaction after the second injection on Aug 5,2008. I too have detoxed her using homepathic detox and
Heavy metal detox from nature's sunshine. I have researched and believe she had aluminum poisoning from the shots. We now avoid all aluminum when possible. I switched her
To a no aluminum deoderant and cook in stainless steel pots. Read labels! So many things contain it (fish sticks, cookie dough etc). She has completely recovered and is back playing basketball.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:53 PM

4 posts, read 26,914 times
Ps good luck! And needless to say my daughter will not get the third shot!

Old 01-08-2009, 03:28 PM

129 posts, read 439,206 times
THAT IS INCREDIBLE Jacler!!! I have talked to so many different nmom's and it seems that the natural way is only way to help these girls.Although, we have also added in Tagament which also helps the immune system. We just got back from the doctor and Holly is doing so much better. I truly want to shout from the rooftops. We saw the allergist today and he said " The timing of her getting the gardasil and the onset of her problems are in direct correlation".

I want everyone out there to know the dangers of this shot.It's up to each and every person to make up their own minds, but PLEASE PLEASE do your research FIRST!! And if anyone out there knows someone who has been adversely effected, there is something you can do about it!!!

Old 01-08-2009, 05:50 PM

129 posts, read 439,206 times
What is a DAN doctor?

Old 02-08-2009, 01:36 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,592,413 times
jaceler, is your daughter still doing well? Holly, just over the last few days, seems to be getting worse again. I hope it's just a minor episode, but the headaches are back, as well as the dizziness, loss of appetite, sore throat, stomach pains, the fatigue and so on and so on. Anyone else out there have a reaction and found something that makes them better?

Thanks!

Old 02-08-2009, 08:40 PM

2,833 posts, read 9,612,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibit612 View Post
My daughter finished her 3rd shot today. I even consulted with my own gyn before this last one. She believes I should continue with it. Note she has nothing financial to gain by doing this. We discussed the side effects at length...small risk (8 cases of Giullian Barre) against possibility of cervical cancer. My family is at risk for cancer (me, my mother, aunts, uncles, etc.). Knowing that, I would have to protect my children.
This post caught my eye....this vaccine is NO WAY ever proclaims to protect you from a hereditary risk of getting cancer. It is specifically from HPV...a sexually transmitted virus. It's amazing how many people are so un-informed.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:05 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,659,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
jaceler, is your daughter still doing well? Holly, just over the last few days, seems to be getting worse again. I hope it's just a minor episode, but the headaches are back, as well as the dizziness, loss of appetite, sore throat, stomach pains, the fatigue and so on and so on. Anyone else out there have a reaction and found something that makes them better?

Thanks!
I am SO sorry about both of your situations. I think of you and your daughters often.

One thing I will never understand: How is it that my doctor told me that there have only been like 7 "serious" side effects reported and I have heard right here on this forum (not just you two) more than 20????!!!!

I really do get it though. They are either lying or big huge idiots who shouldn't be practicing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness