U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2009, 10:12 PM

1 posts, read 5,956 times

Advertisements

Presented by an MD... this video link will take you to the Google video link for this man's presentation on Aluminum in vaccines and how we've been blaming Mercury all this time, but Aluminum is the "Missing Link" in vaccine reactions MOST of the time!

Please watch and post this video to your site... most people just aren't educated enough and we are allowing our government to instruct and require certain forms of health care without getting the facts straight first... very frustrating as a mother of three toddlers w/ a medical background and a husband that is a doctor... we haven't vaccinated our children at all and don't intend to.

Video link: [url=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8119523476709184666&hl=en]Vaccines and Childhood Illnesses: Beyond Thimerosal. David Ayoub, MD[/url]

It is about an hour long, so go to the bathroom and get your coffee and sit back to watch... fascinating information I personally am going to burn onto a handful of DVD discs and mail to my local physicians' offices!

Take care and get EDUCATED!

Old 04-30-2009, 08:13 AM

1 posts, read 5,930 times
My daughter received the first Gardasil shot and suffered alopecia (bald patches). Then she got the second shot and her thinned significantly. She was scheduled for the third shot this month and will NOT be getting it. Gardasil is pure poison. Anyone else who has experienced hair loss, please call Merck's National Reporting Center at 1-800-444-2080 and make a formal complaint. They will act like they never even heard of any adverse side effects for Gardasil despite the fact it's all over the Internet but at least you'll go on record with an official complaint. If anyone else has dealt with such hair loss, please post how long it took to grow back. I would like to provide my beautiful daughter with a ray of hope. I am tired of seeing her in tears daily over this attrocity.

Old 04-30-2009, 08:53 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,654,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyZa View Post
My daughter received the first Gardasil shot and suffered alopecia (bald patches). Then she got the second shot and her thinned significantly. She was scheduled for the third shot this month and will NOT be getting it. Gardasil is pure poison. Anyone else who has experienced hair loss, please call Merck's National Reporting Center at 1-800-444-2080 and make a formal complaint. They will act like they never even heard of any adverse side effects for Gardasil despite the fact it's all over the Internet but at least you'll go on record with an official complaint. If anyone else has dealt with such hair loss, please post how long it took to grow back. I would like to provide my beautiful daughter with a ray of hope. I am tired of seeing her in tears daily over this attrocity.

I'm sooooo sorry to hear about your daughter. My little cousin has cancer and they went out for a day and baught her any two wigs she wanted. She can be brunett or a blond anytime she chooses! I know it's not a replacement but it might help

I hate this vaccine. Please keep your daughters away from it. How many more side effects do we need to hear about?

Old 05-03-2009, 10:32 PM

4 posts, read 26,885 times
Moms, how are your daughter's doing? Lindsey is still doing great. I still monitor her aluminum but have relaxed a little. I let her drink from a can every now and then. The funny thing is my oldest daughter had received all three shots with no issues but she wad older (16) and she only received this shot. Not three different vaccines in one day like lindsey. Anyway she is 19 now and recently tested positive for hpv! I thought this vaccine prevented hpv! And it is highly unlikely that she was infected before! Kind of makes me think it's all a scam!

Old 05-04-2009, 05:51 AM

830 posts, read 829,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacler View Post
Moms, how are your daughter's doing? Lindsey is still doing great. I still monitor her aluminum but have relaxed a little. I let her drink from a can every now and then. The funny thing is my oldest daughter had received all three shots with no issues but she wad older (16) and she only received this shot. Not three different vaccines in one day like lindsey. Anyway she is 19 now and recently tested positive for hpv! I thought this vaccine prevented hpv! And it is highly unlikely that she was infected before! Kind of makes me think it's all a scam!
I believe it is a scam. Your daughter tested positive because that's what vaccines are, part of what they are vaccinating you against and the other parts are poison as well. I believe the reason why some get sick and some don't is because every girl can't take the same dosage however, the cost to find out what each girl's custom dosage would be would entail a great expense that would make the drug un profitable.

I was going MAD when I saw the commercials about HPV. It was a set up because the first commercials just warned you about HPV and to get tested. I told my daughter, just watch soon you will see commercials about a vaccine. Sure enough, about 6 months later there was the vaccine. Of course you all had your daughters vaccinated. The commercial made you feel like you were a bad parent if you DIDN'T have your daughter vaccinated!!

All you Mom's with sick daughters need to join together and sue the company. It's the ONLY way to get this product OFF the market. Not to scare you but what are going to be the ramifications of this drug down the road when these girls want to reproduce? Will they have trouble? I would bet you will see a rise in autism.

We ALL must do our part to protect our children and grand children from the multi-million dollar drug companies. BE HEARD!

Last edited by FrozenAngel; 05-04-2009 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 05-04-2009, 06:18 PM

9,038 posts, read 13,887,070 times
I sent you a private message with some contact information for that naturopaths I use who have been fixing medical errors and restoring people to health for 30 years that I'm certain wll be helpful to you.

Also, to everyone reading this; to be SURE we are never FORCED by the Fed to take any vaccination knowing full well the side effects could well be FAR WORSE than the risk, please read the following recommendation for ACTION from the Natural Solutions Foundations website http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?cat=28&paged=2

Also to keep yourself updated on what the New World Order (with President Obama as their puppet) has cooked up and will if possible be taking place behind the scenes, keep checking with the healthfreedomeusa.org. They are on top of what freedoms the elites want to take away and what strategies they will use to get us to comply 'for our safety" ---WHILE THEY TRAMPLE ON OUR CIVIL RIGHTS!

Last edited by emilybh; 05-04-2009 at 07:08 PM..

Old 05-06-2009, 07:36 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiera1305 View Post
Presented by an MD... this video link will take you to the Google video link for this man's presentation on Aluminum in vaccines and how we've been blaming Mercury all this time, but Aluminum is the "Missing Link" in vaccine reactions MOST of the time!

Please watch and post this video to your site... most people just aren't educated enough and we are allowing our government to instruct and require certain forms of health care without getting the facts straight first... very frustrating as a mother of three toddlers w/ a medical background and a husband that is a doctor... we haven't vaccinated our children at all and don't intend to.

Video link: Vaccines and Childhood Illnesses: Beyond Thimerosal. David Ayoub, MD

It is about an hour long, so go to the bathroom and get your coffee and sit back to watch... fascinating information I personally am going to burn onto a handful of DVD discs and mail to my local physicians' offices!

Take care and get EDUCATED!
Thank you for this! It will be going on my site! I am still in the process of putting it together and this will be a great addition!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyZa View Post

Have you joined the group on yahoo? Let's Talk About Gardasil, is the name, I think. There are a lot of us moms on there. I know that hairloss has been something a lot of the girls have experienced, including my daughter. It has started to come back in, but sortof comes in spurts.Some will grow back and then she'll lose more and over and over. Have you reported this to VAERS? I honestly don't think Merck will do anything positive with the information, because they obviously don't give a damn about our girls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacler View Post
I'm glad to hear your daughter is doing better. What a blessing!! My DD has her ups and downs, right now she is on the upside of an episode.She had a bad one a couple weeks ago and just a few days ago stopped sleeping in my room and went back to her own bed. Although for the last couple of days, her back has been bothering her and the headaches are back, which sometimes signals the downward spiral, but we're choosing to think positively and blame her headaches on the crappy weather. I am on a quest to find her a new doctor, because we need to move to a different area, but I'm afraid to leave our very supportive doctors. However, the main one that we see has said he thinks an area with less pollution would be good for her. That and the ND that we see are out of ideas on how to help her.

I also wanted to tell you that having her tested for HPV is next on our list testing wise. She has never had a sexual experience of any kind, but the doctor suggested it after he read a paper that said now a number of girls have tested positive for the very thing this vaccine was supposed to protect them againist.I'm sorry your daughter is going through that. This whole scenario disgusts me!

But thank you for sharing! And I hope she continues to improve.

Old 05-06-2009, 07:53 PM

9,038 posts, read 13,887,070 times
What all you mothers need to understand is you have to go to a DIFFERENT KIND of doctor. Continuing to go to a conventionally trained medical doctor means that they will be limited to using durgs and surgery to try to help your daughers. But when drugs CAUSED the problem in the first place adding more drugs will just complicate things (like fighting fire with more fire) --- ESPECIALLY since all conventionally trained doctors only know how to treat symptoms. So, even if you are lucky enough to find a medical doctor who prescribes a drug that helps, it will have to be taken for the rest of your daughters' lives because it is designed only to ocver up the symptoms.

A better approach might be to find an EXPERIENCED Naturopathic Doctor who is trained to fnd underlying CAUSES of problems and treat using SAFE NATURAL medicines without side effects with a view towards restoring your daughters' complete healths so that they no longer need even natural supplements.

This is what Europeans and Asians do and is why they are healthier than we are; spend less on medical care and get a better return on their healthcare dollar spent.

Your daughters needen't be stuck with their conditions forever.

Old 05-06-2009, 08:44 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
I completely agree Emily! Once we started going to a naturopath, things changed for my DD. I mean she is in no way back to normal and isn't even strong enough to go to school yet, but the ND is the one that brought her back from the brink of death. LITERALLY!!!

Old 05-09-2009, 09:56 AM

830 posts, read 829,203 times
Default Tell someone!

TELL SOMEONE that Gardasil is hurting our young women and girls! Help reverse Gardasil heavy marketing campaign.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.