U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2009, 02:21 PM

4 posts, read 26,885 times

Advertisements

My daughter improved after we detoxed her. I am sure she was poisoned by the aluminum in the shots.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:52 PM

13,105 posts, read 17,640,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel View Post
TELL SOMEONE that Gardasil is hurting our young women and girls! Help reverse Gardasil heavy marketing campaign.
Amen I dont have a daughter but if I did I would tell her to stay away we dont know enough about this vaccine or what it will do ten yrs down the road just my opinion .

Old 05-09-2009, 05:57 PM

9,173 posts, read 20,201,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Amen I dont have a daughter but if I did I would tell her to stay away we dont know enough about this vaccine or what it will do ten yrs down the road just my opinion .
Then do what I did..

I go to a few forums besides here, I posted about it there.
I also tell the teens I know, tell people I email.
When I get my blog going I am going to blog about it. Same thing for myspace & facebook.

I highly believe this vaccine is bad.
The thing about it, I've told some people; they say, oh, my daughter has a friend that's having headaches or hasn't felt well; parents think she's faking. They know the kid had the vaccine and hopefully tell the kid or parent.

What ticks me off.. I was on Planned Parenthood, they have a blurb about offering the vaccine.

Once again, I am so sorry for the parents & girls suffering.
Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting so that I did not vaccinate my own daughter.

Happy Mothers Day. -
I hope that one day you will find a solution to help your child.
I hope that one day your child will not suffer side effects.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:07 PM

830 posts, read 829,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Hi ya'll,

My 17 year old daughter got the Gardasil vaccine the end of May.Since then she has had nothing but problems, including being in the ICU for a couple of days because of pericarditis.She also has excruciating head aches,fatigue,shortness of breath, chest pain,stomach pains,loss of appetite and so on and so on. The doctors now think it's effecting her auto immune system.( Two of her pediatricians agree it was the shot) This was a girl that was running about 10 miles a day before the shot and now can't walk upstairs without resting. At any rate, we are waiting on an appointment to see the Rheumatologist and have just started seeing a naturopath. The problem is that this shot and it's effects are so new no one really knows what to do with her,and the Docors sort of just try to treat what they think is going on. I'm at a loss, she has gotten very weak and hasn't been to school in two weeks now. I have adjusted her diet, and am limiting red meat and fat, and trying to feed her mostly fruits/ vegetables and lean meat. I've thought about contacting teaching hospitals, both those that teach conventional and alternative methods. I just thought I would see if anyone out there has any other ideas. She's just getting worse and worse and I need help.

Thanks for ANYTHING you can suggest. I would take her to Canada if that would make her better,so we are open to almost anything.
Have you tried Goldenseal? This may sound crazy but the drug addicts use it to clean out their system before they have a drug test and it works for them. Many healthfood stores only carry it behind the counter because the addicts steal it. It's that popular! It might be worth using in your daughter's treatment. I know I would try it because this wonderful elder who has been treating me for Lyme disease & back pain suggested Goldenseal to get the tick poison out of my system. I am after 4 years feeling better.

I also suggest if your daughter has the strength to get one of those 3" round small trampoline and have her jump on it everyday. This releases the toxins from fat tissues and from the lymphatic system. Caution, this does work so make sure she is drinking PLENTY of water.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:21 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,589,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacler View Post
My daughter improved after we detoxed her. I am sure she was poisoned by the aluminum in the shots.

I'm so glad to hear she is doing better! I am convinced that the aluminum in this shot is a HUGE component of what is hurting our girls so badly. If not, it wouldn't be in the placebo too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
You are exactly right! That really scares me! Will it effect my daughter's children? Will she be able to have children? It's too painful to think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Then do what I did..

I go to a few forums besides here, I posted about it there.
I also tell the teens I know, tell people I email.
When I get my blog going I am going to blog about it. Same thing for myspace & facebook.

I highly believe this vaccine is bad.
The thing about it, I've told some people; they say, oh, my daughter has a friend that's having headaches or hasn't felt well; parents think she's faking. They know the kid had the vaccine and hopefully tell the kid or parent.

What ticks me off.. I was on Planned Parenthood, they have a blurb about offering the vaccine.

Once again, I am so sorry for the parents & girls suffering.
Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting so that I did not vaccinate my own daughter.

Happy Mothers Day. -
I hope that one day you will find a solution to help your child.
I hope that one day your child will not suffer side effects.

I hope you are doing well, roselvr! And I really can't say thank you enough for your blog and your advocacy for our girls! YOU ROCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenAngel View Post
Have you tried Goldenseal? This may sound crazy but the drug addicts use it to clean out their system before they have a drug test and it works for them. Many healthfood stores only carry it behind the counter because the addicts steal it. It's that popular! It might be worth using in your daughter's treatment. I know I would try it because this wonderful elder who has been treating me for Lyme disease & back pain suggested Goldenseal to get the tick poison out of my system. I am after 4 years feeling better.

I also suggest if your daughter has the strength to get one of those 3" round small trampoline and have her jump on it everyday. This releases the toxins from fat tissues and from the lymphatic system. Caution, this does work so make sure she is drinking PLENTY of water.
I do believe goldenseal is part of one of the natural supplements my DD is taking. I truly believe she would not be here with us if we had not found the naturopath when we did. And she only had the first shot. It's just so scary, heartbreaking and maddening!!
But thank you for your suggestion! Please let me know if you come across anything else. My DD is still a long way from being well again.

Old 05-18-2009, 02:50 PM

830 posts, read 829,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
I'm so glad to hear she is doing better! I am convinced that the aluminum in this shot is a HUGE component of what is hurting our girls so badly. If not, it wouldn't be in the placebo too!

You are exactly right! That really scares me! Will it effect my daughter's children? Will she be able to have children? It's too painful to think about.

I hope you are doing well, roselvr! And I really can't say thank you enough for your blog and your advocacy for our girls! YOU ROCK!

I do believe goldenseal is part of one of the natural supplements my DD is taking. I truly believe she would not be here with us if we had not found the naturopath when we did. And she only had the first shot. It's just so scary, heartbreaking and maddening!!
But thank you for your suggestion! Please let me know if you come across anything else. My DD is still a long way from being well again.
I would also suggest an alkaline diet with mostly raw foods for cleansing all organs. It has been proven that illness can not live in an alkaline body. The American diet is 90% acid so it is very hard to keep our body at the proper 7.365 ph balance ... but not IMPOSSIBLE! Give it a try even is it's just for 2 weeks. Good Luck.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:36 AM

11,457 posts, read 12,350,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastidahomom View Post
Gardasil Side Effects

These are the listed side-effects. Could her symptoms be caused by something else?

Maybe Merck needs to take a closer look at this vaccine. Side effects (most of them minor) are not uncommon. But if you truly believe this is caused by the vaccine and you know of others suffering from the same symptoms, maybe you should call Merck directly.

Merck & Co., Inc.
One Merck Drive
P.O. Box 100
Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-0100 USA
Phone: 908-423-1000
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM ET

Merck - Contact us

I have found that in regards to "listed side effects" the reality is much different. I had a horrible reaction to an antibiotic that required a trip to the ER and few if any of the side effects I had were listed. When I searched online however, I found endless stories that were identical to mine. Many of the posters also wondered why these side effects were not listed. Ironically many also had the same stories in which they informed their doctors or pharmacists and were all given the "Well that shouldn't happen with this drug" speech.

Old 08-08-2009, 07:19 AM

1,636 posts, read 3,654,307 times
This is an extreme and worthless vaccine.

I know three girls who have had serious reactions not to mention the three women on here who have daughters who are wounded for life!

Not even close to 10% of reactions/side effects are listed either becauae the parent finds no connection or the doctor "talks them into" believing it isn't related to the vaccine.

HPV clears up on it's own mostly. It only protects against a few strains. Most cervical cancer can be prevented by PAPS not a vaccine.

Stay away. Warn everyone. Keep your children away.

I'm sure a select few will say this is not a good source because Mercola sells prodcuts. However, your little FDA sells much much more including their own souls. I'm willing to trust someone WITH a soul

"In all the FDA documented 6,723 adverse events related to Gardasil in 2008, of which 1,061 were considered "serious," and 142 considered "life threatening,” the group reported.
Further, as Barbara Loe Fisher reported in the video above, by the summer of 2009 Gardasil had already caused more than 15,000 reports of vaccine reactions, including more than 3,000 injuries and 48 deaths."

Hundreds of Thousands of Reactions to Gardasil‚€¶ Is Your Child Next?

Old 08-08-2009, 05:14 PM

9,038 posts, read 13,887,070 times
This message applies to ALL VACCINATIONS!!! Evidently, there has been proof dating back to the early 1900's that ALL VACCINATIONS ARE DANGEROUS as they interrupt the blood flow to the brain. Mostly all SIDS cases occur after the regularly scheduled bi monthly vaccinations of babies.

I learned this listening surprisingly to an M.D who was also a PhD on George Nory's "Coast to CoastAM" radio show www.coasttocoastam.com when he was doing a show on "Vaccinations and Health Concerns" on August 4th.
On the show he had: Dr Robin Falkov, Barbara Loe Fisher,Dr. Andrew Moulton-- whose site is www.BrainguardMD.com . He said that essentially each time you are vaccinated it is like getting KICKED IN THE HEAD. There are only so many times that can happen before you start experiencing problems. He said ALL vaccinations are loaded with metals that the body DOES NOT NEED including aluminum, and we all know about mercury. Needless to say, the Alzheimer's epidemic might be linked to those seniors who regularly have flu vaccines every year. Dr Moulton says they can be linked to much more than Autism in children including, permanently affecting eye movement and also probably childhood cancers.

The show covered how the New World Order is evidently planning mass vaccinations this fall, --- not just here--- but world-wide!!

There was also a woman there, Jane Burgermeister, who used to work in one of the safe labs where they store these viruses and she witnessed someone taking one out and adding it to something so it somehow got out to 16 OTHER Labs. She blew the whistle on this person; got fired from her job and is suing the company and now has made it her life's purpose to let people know what is going on and to warn them to BE ON GUARD when it comes to forced drugging and vaccinations.

The moral of the story is : DON'T TAKE ANY VACCINES THE GOVERNMENT WANTS YOU TO-- DUE TO A SO-CALLED "PANDEMIC".

The Patriot Act protects the drug manufacturers against side effects in the event of a "pandemic" so you have NO RECOURSE if you get sick or worse....die.

Old 08-10-2009, 05:47 PM

1,280 posts, read 5,919,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
This message applies to ALL VACCINATIONS!!! Evidently, there has been proof dating back to the early 1900's that ALL VACCINATIONS ARE DANGEROUS as they interrupt the blood flow to the brain.

May I ask exactly how vaccinations interrupt blood flow to the brain? I can't quite picture it. Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness