U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 08:17 AM

13,140 posts, read 36,031,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahma View Post
MS is getting closer and closer. The new series of Meds that are close to FDA approval are showing 70% + efficacy at reducing flares / exacerbations.
Yeap the knowledge of MS, ALS, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Huntington's and other neuro diseases is progressing fast as that's great for us humans. Since i'm an MTV Boomer in my early 40's maybe when i'm 80 all these will be a thing of the past .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2008, 08:25 AM

8,309 posts, read 33,413,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapalua View Post
You are most definitely incorrect. I read about it years ago in the 1990's then I read it online and was in contact with the lady whose father put the remedy together and it cures not only HIV but cancers, and puts MS into remission. It puts AIDS into REMISSION. It will keep colon polyops away also. I read about it in this brochure that was selling all types of books and booklets. Then it will help people who have MS, some will be put into REMISSION and it stops the BODY SHAKING that MS will produce because of the lesions in the brain. I do not know if I am at liberty to tell what it is on this forum. ALSO you dont know about CRODILE PEPTIDE I just read about it in a book the other day, this person had AIDS and the man had to drink I forgot how many vials of it and the man was FINALLY CURED, not in remission but CURED. As you know HIV was started in a lab to get rid of the gay population ( the men were not informed but they used them as " guinea pigs" then the world health organization took the vaccines and shot up african people ( a form of genocide) they the WHO went there a few times, I read about a few months ago, they put the "VIRUS" in small pox vaccines, and NO ONE HAD SMALL POX, they lied to the people and INJECTED THEM... this is all about Genocide. So then big pharma could make more money by selling these highly toxic drugs. Can talk more on this if you want too.
Hmmmm... The only thing that comes to mind after reading this is-

CUCKOO!!

Old 11-06-2008, 01:13 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,606,763 times
Quote:
there is prevention. Keep your rocket in your pocket, and it should not be that big of an issue.
What about a latex condom?

Old 11-06-2008, 01:41 PM

3,689 posts, read 9,266,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
What about a latex condom?
they are not 100% effective.

Old 11-06-2008, 02:14 PM

8,309 posts, read 33,413,835 times
Quote:
they are not 100% effective.
Even so, I think that if the condom remains intact throughout the encounter your chances of hosting enough virus for infection are slim to none. And really as long as you aren't sharing needles or on the receiving end of anal intercourse, your overall risk is incredibly low.

Old 11-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Yac

5,877 posts, read 6,306,735 times
4 posts about Multiple Sclerosis moved to the health forum
Yac.

Old 11-08-2008, 09:18 AM

4,791 posts, read 12,922,233 times
I think AIDS was God's curse to destroy promiscious people / adulterers. If you can't help having sex just masturbate, which is 100% safe. So many diseases, unwanted children, and abortions from promiscious sex.

And it's still very painful to have AIDS and take medicine for it because of the many bad side effects of the medicine.

Old 11-08-2008, 10:20 AM

1,570 posts, read 1,606,763 times
^Did you know that the government engineered a new straind of syphiliz just to give to black males? Maybe they even engineered HIV to get the black man dead.

Old 11-08-2008, 11:33 AM

4,791 posts, read 12,922,233 times
Quote:
^Did you know that the government engineered a new straind of syphiliz just to give to black males? Maybe they even engineered HIV to get the black man dead.
Yeah, an African nation did that to themselves, as they say AIDS came from Africa.

Old 11-12-2008, 10:42 AM

13,140 posts, read 36,031,275 times
Quote:
Is this the same government creation like the bubonic plaque that struck europe in 1374.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness