U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:59 AM

335 posts, read 999,277 times

Advertisements

Yesterday was the first day of my period. Didn't have any pain killers. So i decided to suffer thru it until I got home. Knowing that I was gonna suffer thru it I shut myself down. Got it in my head not to spazz on anyone because I am miserable. But i really really really wanted to blow up on the "bf" because he was taking 10 mins to decide which bread to buy at the market . And all I wanted was to be in the shower. So instead I just left.

Has anyone given into the rage and just went totally psycho on someone??

I notice that I get bitchy a few days before but on my period I shut down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 09:41 AM

809 posts, read 2,552,007 times
yep, I go nuts at least ONE day RIGHT before or right when it starts. Ive noticed I have one B&TCHY day, One ANGRY day, one Sad/have the blues day, and one over the top happy/ecstatic day. I'm usually just REALLY irritated one of those days and I don't want to talk to or deal with ANYONE. I would rather be under my covers watching some crappy reality tv show then out in the world.......

Old 10-28-2008, 09:44 AM

2,406 posts, read 6,805,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir_ny View Post
Yesterday was the first day of my period. Didn't have any pain killers. So i decided to suffer thru it until I got home. Knowing that I was gonna suffer thru it I shut myself down. Got it in my head not to spazz on anyone because I am miserable. But i really really really wanted to blow up on the "bf" because he was taking 10 mins to decide which bread to buy at the market . And all I wanted was to be in the shower. So instead I just left.

Has anyone given into the rage and just went totally psycho on someone??

I notice that I get bitchy a few days before but on my period I shut down.
I don't know, I'm bitchy throughout the whole month, not sure it has anything to do with my period.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:56 AM

943 posts, read 2,792,745 times
Yes it has happened and it wasn't pretty. On days like that I try to mellow out with a glass of Merlot.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:11 AM

3,178 posts, read 13,179,034 times
I freak out - but not yelling - I get really crying....anything will make me lose it.

My PMS mostly is around depression and being bloated, not beotchy with cramps........

Old 10-28-2008, 10:34 AM

2,954 posts, read 5,950,669 times
Its like a storm cloud coming over my head, cartoon like.

I'm bad a few days before, and usually a day or 2 into it. I try really, REALLY hard to suck it up. Those that know me know anything I say / do during that time doesn't count.

As a precaution, I never, EVER run out of the "happy pills"!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 10:37 AM

1,181 posts, read 2,699,658 times
Absolutely, but I'll never admit it.

I hate the old "Is it that time of the month?" line my ex used to use every time he screwed up and I got upset. So, I make an effort to be super nice and tolerant of everyone around me when I know it's coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davachka View Post
I don't know, I'm bitchy throughout the whole month, not sure it has anything to do with my period.
very funny.

2,484 posts, read 7,906,850 times
I cry. And then laugh. and then cry.
Week 3 is the worst.

Old 10-28-2008, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyV View Post
Absolutely, but I'll never admit it.

I hate the old "Is it that time of the month?" line my ex used to use every time he screwed up and I got upset. So, I make an effort to be super nice and tolerant of everyone around me when I know it's coming.
me too!!! I've tried. But its soooo hard to be nice. I gotta start carrying around some otc to take the edge off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness