U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 05:39 PM

3,429 posts, read 5,755,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
This is exactly what it feels like to me. I feel the vibrations in my body too, but they feel like a response to the ground vibrating. Sometimes the vibrations feel like something spiritual. Maybe that is what it is, maybe it's not, but I don't think it's health-related cause it's too inconsistent with the way body systems work.
The OP was me on a different name a while ago. It has nothing to do with acension or whatever they are talking about . It's a "malfunction" in your central nervous system for me it's centralization sensitivity syndrome. I've begun exercising everyday (walking mostly) and the sensation has completely gone away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2012, 07:00 AM

10,452 posts, read 10,224,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
The OP was me on a different name a while ago. It has nothing to do with acension or whatever they are talking about . It's a "malfunction" in your central nervous system for me it's centralization sensitivity syndrome. I've begun exercising everyday (walking mostly) and the sensation has completely gone away.
Oh okay. It could be that. Sounds like something I would have lol, cause I have such a sensitive nervous system.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:34 AM

3,764 posts, read 7,197,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbottoms View Post
A diagnosis & relief.... hopefully a continual happy ending!

Thanks for coming back with a follow-up. Is that a form of fibromyalgia?

Last edited by bongo; 02-07-2012 at 07:47 AM..

Old 02-07-2012, 02:41 PM

3,429 posts, read 5,755,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
A diagnosis & relief.... hopefully a continual happy ending!

Thanks for coming back with a follow-up. Is that a form of fibromyalgia?
In a way sort of but not exactly lol. Think of it as a big umbrella lots of other diseases/symptoms can fit under the umbrella you just don't have to have those to have CSS. Kinda make sense?

Old 02-09-2012, 07:07 PM

8,161 posts, read 9,361,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybear View Post
I occasionally get a weird vibration in my hip. Seems to always happen while I'm driving and I always think its my cell phone buzzing, but when I go to grab it, its not there...
I get this is exact thing also. Random 'buzzing' sensation near my right hip. Feels exactly like a cellphone vibrating in my pocket. I've just written it off as a deep muscle twitch/spasm and have gotten used to it. But should it spread elsewhere I can see becoming quite maddening.

Anyway OP, glad to hear you found an answer!

Old 02-09-2012, 07:09 PM

10,589 posts, read 10,315,657 times
If I chain smoke and have a coffee - I vibrate - like I'm having a mini- heart attack - this is as close to a cardio work out an old white trasher can have...what don't kill yah makes you stronger----I hope.

Old 02-09-2012, 07:52 PM

12,620 posts, read 17,684,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly_sky View Post
Anyone else have a constant vibration feeling in their body? Mine started after my miscarriage in Sept and now I can't get rid of it.. My husband can't feel it and you can't see it either..
I do have other conditions like Dysautonomia (I'm sure no one has ever heard of it) and a hole in my heart

Just wondering if someone has had this at all?
Maybe adding some B vitamins might help.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:05 AM

2 posts, read 26,566 times
Some of the people who are ESP (extra senstitive people) also see and hear in HD. Like myself. A lot of the time I will say something like, " Oh my goodness did you see... such and such?" Most of the time the response is.... how on earth did you see that? Simple, the earth showed it to me. Colors are more viberant and we kinda see like in 3D but with out the movie glasses! Heehee. I haven't a clue as to why some of us feel and see it and some have no clue as to what we are talking about. I have just about enough info to get me into trouble.

Old 02-02-2013, 08:46 AM

1 posts, read 9,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly_sky View Post
Anyone else have a constant vibration feeling in their body? Mine started after my miscarriage in Sept and now I can't get rid of it.. My husband can't feel it and you can't see it either..
I do have other conditions like Dysautonomia (I'm sure no one has ever heard of it) and a hole in my heart

Just wondering if someone has had this at all?
Yes, I just recently started having these vibrations in the lower part of my abdomen. It's vibrating now as I'm typing. It's very weird!! Havent gone to doctor yet because I know he's gonna look at me strange, and probably ask me "what do I think it is???? WoW!! imagne that

Old 06-10-2013, 09:20 AM

2 posts, read 10,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestmimi View Post
I have constant vibibrarions that are not visable to anyone, they wake me and are stronger when I am at rest. I had a MRI two days ago and just got the report that everyting in my brain is normal. The neurologist said it is anxiety and gave me xanex to take twice a day. Okay no results no change, now he is wanting me to take it 3 x a day. If I do I will be the cheapest drunk in town, they really impair my balance. I am wondering if it has something to do with the heart, as I do have high bloodpressure. I take Lyrica for my neuropathy) and the Dr said it is not a reaction to the meds. however after reading the side affects I am wondering if he might be wrong.Any ideas from you
Bestmimi,
I too have the same thing as you describe, (and others!) I too have been to my Dr and he put me on Xanax and it did nothing for me either. He then decided to try me on Metoprolol a beta blocker. It helped during the days but not during sleep. I was on it for 4 days and ended up n ER for light headedness and dizziness. They did all sorts of tests and it's not my heart or lungs. (I also get a weird sensation in the left side of my chest when I breathe...sort of like there a resistance there, feels "creaky" for lack of a better word.)
They told me after many tests and one unique one to stop the metoprolol as that was the cause. i am not so sure, but have stopped it.

I have dealt with anxiety and panic attacks in the past. But from having 30 plus years of experience with it, this has nothing to do with anxiety. I know what my anxiety feels like. I am cool as a cucumber. lol

My driving question is. If so many of us are having these symptoms why are doctors not aware of this, or look at you like you are crazy. Don't they take time to actually google stuff like this and see page after page of people with this symptom? I even told one of the people in the ER about googling it.

How many other people here have actually been to a DR and what did they tell you??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness