U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 02:08 PM

2 posts, read 10,357 times

Advertisements

Since my earlier post today, I have been doing some research. I am now convinced that it is structural in nature. One of the things I've noticed is that when I stretch a certain way, the vibrations disappear for a short period of time. Someone else here or on another site said the same thing. I have been going to a chiropractor for years save for the last year or so. In the past he has fixed all sorts of crazy aches and pains. I am going back to see him soon.

I would advise trying chiropractice for those who have found nothing else helps. At least look into it.
Terri
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2013, 04:01 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,770,543 times
The original post is mine, I've noticed if I stretch a certain way it stops too.. I've also noticed however if I eat a lot of potassium it stops too... Weird ... Let me know how the Chiro goes

Old 01-17-2014, 05:52 PM

1 posts, read 1,023 times
Look into microwave/cell towers and DEW direct energy weapons

Old 04-06-2014, 07:46 AM

1 posts, read 1,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimchimpsky View Post
This is exactly what it feels like to me. I feel the vibrations in my body too, but they feel like a response to the ground vibrating. Sometimes the vibrations feel like something spiritual. Maybe that is what it is, maybe it's not, but I don't think it's health-related cause it's too inconsistent with the way body systems work.

I am very, very sensitive to vibrations in general, though. I'm sure that I'm not alone and other posters in this thread are also super-sensitive.

Sometimes vibrations are from music that's playing a floor down from where you're standing, so you can't hear the music but you can feel the vibrations. That's happened to me before where I was sitting in a restaurant with a club in the basement, and the restaurant had its own music. Well I was hearing one kind of music and feeling another, and it was incredibly confusing.

Another source of vibrations is buildings that are built to be wind- and earthquake-proof. If it's windy outside, you can often feel the vibrations in the floor. People walking around also emit vibrations. Usually people in one area of the floor will trigger vibrations in another area of the floor. Those vibrations can actually become a very reliable way to know when people are about to turn around a corner.

Last but not least, motorcycles in the distance, thunder, heavy things falling in the distance, and typical seismic activity can all emit detectable vibrations.
That's exactly how it feels for me. At first I thought it was my neighbours in my condo running some machine. Sending vibrations through my floor. So I put my hand on the floor. Nothing. And reasoning it out...if it was from a neighbour (e.g. upstairs) the paintings on my walls would be vibrating a little. They never do.

Last Saturday the sensation was exaggerated. Enough to keep me awake for a few hours. It felt like there was a strong vibration through my floor throughout my suite. So, I even went out into my condo hall to see if it wasn't the wall air vent. I thought it was. But I asked my neighbour across the hall if he felt it and he said he didn't. So I look like some wierdo now. If a little. Even had him step into my suite to see if he felt what I did. Faint vibrations in the floor. He did not. :P

Feels sometimes like the muscles in my legs are a homing beacon for faint vibrations from appliances running in my suite or my neighbour's upstairs. Again. It's faint and comes/goes.

I think I have "Centralization sensitivity syndrome" as some one mentioned on page 4. Not "Fibromyalsia" as I feel no pain. Nor "Chronic Fatigue syndrome" (though, my muscles have felt as if I had run a few miles with a faint burn sensation..which I'm not getting for the past few days). I don't feel tired all the time when I get the "cell phone buzz" sensation.

Don't feel it when I'm out walking the dog or shopping (99% of the time..I say that because when I bought my smartphone this past November..I really became hypersensitive to vibrations that most don't notice at all..as if it was amplified). So, it looks like I could have CSS. I'm keying in on faint vibrations in my condo that I shouldn't be noticing.

How did we get CSS? If that's what we have. Is the treatment just exercise and maybe taking potassium?

One more thing...late last year I did walk my right shin into my opened range (oven+stove) door leaving a rectangular impression. Nerve damage? Though, that wouldn't explain why I feel this sensation in my left leg too. There's been no pain in my right leg. Functions normally.

Last edited by BDD8; 04-06-2014 at 09:11 AM..

Old 07-28-2015, 11:46 AM

1 posts, read 543 times
I'm having vibrations in my right Breast, do u have any reasoning that could cause this, the last 2 days it's getting constant!

Old 08-01-2015, 10:24 AM

1,913 posts, read 2,708,656 times
OP -- I bet it is related to your dysautonomia. Not sure if you have a neurologist, but you could discuss this with your doc.

Old 11-30-2015, 01:29 AM

1 posts, read 409 times
I am 72. I am a Sensitive. This has always been problematic, but this year I am having to endure the same whole-body sensitivity to subtle, physical, environmental vibrations described in posts above. When you can't sleep because your entire body feels battered by something so far away you can't see it or hear it, you feel as though you will go mad. Moving around and keeping busy/distracted is fine - but I can't sleep upright! As soon as I lie down or even sit down the misery starts. Has anyone found a de-sensitising treatment that works? Or a material cause that can be tackled? When I was younger I was more resilient. Now I feel all my defences are down, and am getting desperate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness