U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 09:02 PM

37 posts, read 263,229 times

Advertisements

I love emu oil. I use it on my face and hands. It's the best moisturizer ever!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I have a few skin tags I want gone. Tell me how it worked on them please. How long till they were gone,what it looked like as they were going through the process..etc
How much did you say the product cost?
Thanks
My friend just used it on her neck for 6 skin tags. They shriveled up to a scab by the next day and then the scabs fell off about 8 days later. She has just a little scarring but everyday the scarring gets better. It looks a lot better than those big things hangin' on her neck

Old 05-13-2009, 12:51 PM

6,262 posts, read 16,966,164 times
ok, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisway08 View Post
My friend just used it on her neck for 6 skin tags. They shriveled up to a scab by the next day and then the scabs fell off about 8 days later. She has just a little scarring but everyday the scarring gets better. It looks a lot better than those big things hangin' on her neck

Old 05-13-2009, 10:59 PM

332 posts, read 1,282,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisway08 View Post
I almost never buy into at home remedies but the skin tag cures is something I've been seeking since my dermatologist told me that it's $100 per tag for removal.

I didn't see this one... will have to look it up.

I did see a few kits that use tweezers to apply freezing stuff (like for warts) that freezes them and kills them.

My concern... skin tags are small.. how do you only get the paste on the skin tag??? Won't the skin around it also be affected?

Old 05-25-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformationPlease View Post
I almost never buy into at home remedies but the skin tag cures is something I've been seeking since my dermatologist told me that it's $100 per tag for removal.

I didn't see this one... will have to look it up.

I did see a few kits that use tweezers to apply freezing stuff (like for warts) that freezes them and kills them.

My concern... skin tags are small.. how do you only get the paste on the skin tag??? Won't the skin around it also be affected?
I don't buy stuff online unless it has good feedback. The seller on Ebay has 100% positive feedback so that helps. my co-worker just used this on her skin tags. She put the paste on and then it started to shrivel up then it turned into a scab and her scab fell off I think in about 10 days. You just "coat" whatever it is that you want off. If it gets on the surrounding skin accidentally, we just wiped it off with the qtip they provide and it did fine. The Emuscar they sell as a kit is really helpful or if you didn't get the Emuscar I think Mederma would help too.

Old 09-28-2009, 11:28 AM

6 posts, read 31,582 times
It isn't that hard to apply the paste only to the skin tag - at least I didn't have any trouble - just be sure to only apply it to the mole or skin tag right to the edge and wipe off any excess like the other member says - I found it to be a good product.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:54 PM

2,178 posts, read 8,224,866 times
Gee, I got a couple of skin tags that I want removed but haven't because they are on my torso and just didn't think it was cost effective because nobody sees them but me.

I also have warts that I have had burned off and frozen and they keep coming back because of how I work and not being able to get to the doctor while they are small. It is like they surface to make a tiny bump then in a weeks time they just explode to cover a large area and by the time I can get an appointment they are huge.. How big a tube does it come in? Big enough to cover a rather large wart and reapply agin if needed and some skin tags or is it on iddy bitty tube for one mole or skin tag? I have tried the compound w on them and that does nothing but make them grow more since it goes on the surface and not address the roots. (yes, it is a wart, it has been biopsied)

That determonoligist is making a killing off of me with the warts. Been there every 3 months or so for the last 3 or more years trying to get rid of them.

Old 09-29-2009, 04:20 PM

My sister had a wart for years and nothing worked, not even tons of doctor appts. She used itworkspaste and it worked really well. The trick is to trim and prep it well. If it's pretty large, I would get two kits if I were you.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:05 AM

6 posts, read 31,582 times
[quote=Laura707;10956779]Gee, I got a couple of skin tags that I want removed but haven't because they are on my torso and just didn't think it was cost effective because nobody sees them but me.

I How big a tube does it come in? Big enough to cover a rather large wart and reapply agin if needed and some skin tags or is it on iddy bitty tube for one mole or skin tag? I have tried the compound w on them and that does nothing but make them grow more since it goes on the surface and not address the roots. (yes, it is a wart, it has been biopsied)

-------------------
When I first got the Itworkspaste I thought there was no way the tiny amount would cover much but it goes a long way as you only need to cover the wart or skin tag or mole. It will cover several if they are small or one or two bigger ones but if you think you might need to re-apply, you'll probably want two kits. The only thing is you need to use it soon after you get it or it dries up. You can add a little water but best to use it really soon after you get it as it doesn't have a bunch of unhealthy preservatives in it. They apparently mix it up fresh from what they told me. Good luck - I was happy with it.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:42 PM

[quote=Shoptillyoudrop;11083081]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura707 View Post
Gee, I got a couple of skin tags that I want removed but haven't because they are on my torso and just didn't think it was cost effective because nobody sees them but me.

I How big a tube does it come in? Big enough to cover a rather large wart and reapply agin if needed and some skin tags or is it on iddy bitty tube for one mole or skin tag? I have tried the compound w on them and that does nothing but make them grow more since it goes on the surface and not address the roots. (yes, it is a wart, it has been biopsied)

How big is your wart? You may need two kits.

-------------------
When I first got the Itworkspaste I thought there was no way the tiny amount would cover much but it goes a long way as you only need to cover the wart or skin tag or mole. It will cover several if they are small or one or two bigger ones but if you think you might need to re-apply, you'll probably want two kits. The only thing is you need to use it soon after you get it or it dries up. You can add a little water but best to use it really soon after you get it as it doesn't have a bunch of unhealthy preservatives in it. They apparently mix it up fresh from what they told me. Good luck - I was happy with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or