U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 03:45 PM

15,710 posts, read 22,761,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino127 View Post
That figures coming from you. ........... A typical know-it-all doctor response.
I don't know that your not calling the kettle black, post #45, what knowledge do you possess to make broad statements.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2010, 04:18 PM

345 posts, read 1,349,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
I don't know that your not calling the kettle black, post #45, what knowledge do you possess to make broad statements.
I have knowledge of the information of which I posted.

I have done the research.

Check it out for yourself.

I can't do everything for you. I'm way to bored of dealing with you people that want to stay sick.

This site is full of doctor worshipers and cry babies.

The study of Aldehydes has nothing to do with Homeopathy or alternative medicine. It's REAL biology that is being ignored for some reason.

Old 05-18-2010, 04:52 PM

No you don't, its an opportunity for you to think you do, and no, I'm referring to post #45 you conveniently side stepped. I have my doubts as to how long you'll be around the forum, just my opinion though.

Quote:
I have knowledge of the information of which I posted.

I have done the research.

Check it out for yourself.

I can't do everything for you. I'm way to bored of dealing with you people that want to stay sick.

This site is full of doctor worshipers and cry babies.

The study of Aldehydes has nothing to do with Homeopathy or alternative medicine. It's REAL biology that is being ignored for some reason.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:37 PM

345 posts, read 1,349,939 times
Right ! just your opinion.

Like I said. Lots of whiners and cry-babies.

AND ARROGANT DOCTORS

Old 05-18-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Right ! just your opinion.

Like I said. Lots of whiners and cry-babies.

AND ARROGANT DOCTORS
Really, then why bother with the forum, have good evening.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:20 PM

19,081 posts, read 21,194,953 times
Quote:
That figures coming from you. ........... A typical know-it-all doctor response.

You doctors don't know what the cause is but............. " NOOOOOO it's not that! "

I have read many studies about aldehydes and their effects.

Just because you haven't that doesn't mean they don't exist.

There is NO WAY you can argue my points and the facts I presented. You simply don't know enough to do so.

Stop talking through your hat again.

Now............ go count all the money that you got from Merck today.
Well, I certainly have to brush up on my biochemistry, but last I checked, formaldehyde is an aldehyde, but not all aldehydes are formaldehyde. So, given that you are an expert on aldehydes, lets have a lesson. Take the coffee, the sugar, the alcohol, present the metabolism showing that all are metabolized to formaldehyde (specifically, not any aldehyde). Follow this up with compromised nutrition leading to lacking co-enzymes. And give your final chemical analysis of how this results in "Essential Benign Tremors". Again, this I have to read.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:58 PM

4,152 posts, read 9,579,339 times
Quote:
I know Graves Disease is hyperthyroid, I also know there are many other reasons hands would shake just throwing out a few I know of. I can see your status is quite appropriate to you, shame for you.

Whoa back off, pal. You are the one who WROTE hypothyroid in your original post

i am merely pointing it out for people who automatically assume that they are the SAME THING. Which apparently we both know they are not, but there is VERY little clarification in general online, the idea here is help out, not be a complete loon.

It is YOU should be ashamed of yourself for not correcting your own error and spreading misinformation, however supposedly accidentally.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
The same toxin that is making you depressed is making you shake.

It seems to me that most of you would rather shake, be depressed, have panic attacks and be miserable than find the reason and get better.

Your neurosis is you badge of honor in some twisted way.

Survival of the fittest.

Wow what a complete tool of a post. Totally uncalled for rudeness, pal, but then again it does fit your M.O. around here.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:15 PM

What misinformation, I don't see in my post Graves disease is hypothyroid, thats what you've decided, get over yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellalunatic View Post
Whoa back off, pal. You are the one who WROTE hypothyroid in your original post

i am merely pointing it out for people who automatically assume that they are the SAME THING. Which apparently we both know they are not, but there is VERY little clarification in general online, the idea here is help out, not be a complete loon.

It is YOU should be ashamed of yourself for not correcting your own error and spreading misinformation, however supposedly accidentally.

Last edited by virgode; 05-18-2010 at 07:27 PM..

Old 05-19-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Shaking is a symtom of so many differnt things its difficult to say, reaction from medications, addictions, low blood sugar, vitamin defincencies, Parkinsons, hypothyroid.

My hands use to shake unmercifully, right off the bat it was assumed I had an addiction by my employer, the Dr, passed it off as nerves and
anxiety during a bad time in my life, finally found someone in the medical profession who knew what he was do'in and was diagnosed with Graves disease..my thyroid was 4x the normal size.
Here you go. This is your post. Shaking hands is NOT a symptom of hypOthyroid.

That's where your mistake is, and that's what I pointed out in the first place to help other people who don't have Thyroid Disease, but might.

Have you had your meds. straightened out? Did you have your thyroid removed or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness