Originally Posted by Ron.
About 10 years ago I had BP. It affected the right side of my face. My face is about 90% normal. The remaining 10% of paralysis is around the mouth area on my right side. It prevents me from making a complete smile, which bothers me.
If you have had BP how did you get back to 100% non paralysis?
I'd like to be able to smile completely if at all possible.
It is best to consult a Neurologist. There are some stimulations and therapies available but your physician will best be able to assess your potential.
All the best.
PS. My husband has had BP three times. We live in fear of its' return.