Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 05:48 PM

773 posts, read 1,939,834 times

Advertisements

Man! I was just talking to him and he went out to get a vehicle and didn't come back. He was walking though the other building and the janitors watched him fall to the ground. They called 911 and then performed CPR. The medics where there in about five min. and I watched them worked on him for an hour, but he just wouldn't come back. He was 50. Mike was going though some rough times, but things just the last couple weeks were starting to look better for him (talking life in general, not health). He had been feeling a little ill for the last week or two and we kept telling him he should go to the doc, but he wouldn't do it. I'm going to miss that A-hole! The SOB just left and all the rest of us still have to deal with everything life thoughs at us......with out him!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2009, 05:49 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
i regret your loss

[image cut out, that website is being reported as malware by some programs]

Last edited by Administrator; 02-04-2009 at 08:59 AM.. Reason: [image cut out, that website is being reported as malware by some programs]

Old 02-03-2009, 06:04 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,458,432 times
Wow. 50 is young. I'm sorry for your loss.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:40 PM

9,532 posts, read 16,518,269 times
Im sorry to hear of your friends passing at such a young age. I am sure he knew what a good friend you were to him.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:44 PM

8,514 posts, read 4,494,038 times
I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend.

You might consider visiting your own doctor for a health evaluation (if you haven't already done so) in his memory. That way something good comes out of something bad.

Old 02-03-2009, 08:49 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,447,035 times
Wow what a sad thing. I am so very sorry.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:23 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,449,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msta999 View Post
Man! I was just talking to him and he went out to get a vehicle and didn't come back. He was walking though the other building and the janitors watched him fall to the ground. They called 911 and then performed CPR. The medics where there in about five min. and I watched them worked on him for an hour, but he just wouldn't come back. He was 50. Mike was going though some rough times, but things just the last couple weeks were starting to look better for him (talking life in general, not health). He had been feeling a little ill for the last week or two and we kept telling him he should go to the doc, but he wouldn't do it. I'm going to miss that A-hole! The SOB just left and all the rest of us still have to deal with everything life thoughs at us......with out him!
Lucky guy. He got out easy. I'd rather go like that then to be dehumanized in a hospital for months on end.

R.I.P. Mike.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:34 PM

3,071 posts, read 8,023,882 times
You just never know. When a good friend or family member passes on it is always a shocker! Filled with sadness and memories of the deceased, we all do our best to regain composure and strength. Some of us take longer than others and that's fine. We all do what we can. Take it easy and thanks for letting us all here at CD know. My deepest sympathies to you his friend and all of his friends and family.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:59 PM

1,872 posts, read 4,220,389 times
I'm also sorry to hear about your friend. You just never know when your time is up, so live each day to the fullest. Mike would want you to do that!

Old 02-03-2009, 11:17 PM

643 posts, read 1,393,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msta999 View Post
man! I was just talking to him and he went out to get a vehicle and didn't come back. He was walking though the other building and the janitors watched him fall to the ground. They called 911 and then performed cpr. The medics where there in about five min. And i watched them worked on him for an hour, but he just wouldn't come back. He was 50. Mike was going though some rough times, but things just the last couple weeks were starting to look better for him (talking life in general, not health). He had been feeling a little ill for the last week or two and we kept telling him he should go to the doc, but he wouldn't do it. I'm going to miss that a-hole! The sob just left and all the rest of us still have to deal with everything life thoughs at us......with out him!
rest in peace Mike. Im sure you were a great man
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness