U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 05:07 PM

578 posts, read 2,899,631 times

Advertisements

I love pain no not really but i can take a lot from a young age too I broke my arm falling down some stairs when I was about 12 and I was just laughing all the way to the hospital because of the shape of my arm it looked funny. About 2 years ago I got set upon by 2 guys outside a chinese thing was id just bought the meal and it went all over the damn floor anyway they wanted my car and although they started to kick the **** out of me I could take much more pain than both of them because in the end it was both of them who were walking away and the guy at the chinese gave me a free meal so at least I got to have my chinese
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2007, 05:29 PM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,292 posts, read 14,836,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
vpcats ... girl, I know the pain of "back labor" OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have broken bones, sliced my feet open but nothing and I mean nothing compares. My hubby ket telling me I'd be ok. Yeah right ... you go push a ten pound bowling ball with shoulders through your pee pee and tell me it's gonna be ok!
Ten pounds?????? OMG! You poor thing! Mine was only 7. Any bigger and it would have had to stay inside!

Old 03-23-2007, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
Pain: watching my wife give birth to our first child
Realization: gonna be a long time before she let's me touch her!

Pain: watching my wife have a C-section with our second child
Realization: this is the last child she will have. gonna be a long time before she let's me touch her!

Conclusion: get a vasectomy and buy her jewelry and flowers (in that order)

Apparently, the first one wasn't that bad. Not SUCH a long time that you got to do it again!

hmm hmmm "lets" not "let's".

Old 03-23-2007, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
vpcats ... girl, I know the pain of "back labor" OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I have broken bones, sliced my feet open but nothing and I mean nothing compares. My hubby ket telling me I'd be ok. Yeah right ... you go push a ten pound bowling ball with shoulders through your pee pee and tell me it's gonna be ok!

Well the best part was that I gave birth in Peru. When I was having the back labor I apparently "lost it" and they say I was saying a lot of stuff but they couldn't understand me. DUH.... I went into English gear and was probably telling them what I thought about their whole family and with very colorful expletives!!

Old 03-23-2007, 06:01 PM

3,570 posts, read 7,933,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Apparently, the first one wasn't that bad. Not SUCH a long time that you got to do it again!

hmm hmmm "lets" not "let's".
Thanks for the help! In the words of many...i Was typing toooo fast. End of the work day, end of the week. Yah sure that's my excuse!

Old 03-23-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_guy View Post
Thanks for the help! In the words of many...i Was typing toooo fast. End of the work day, end of the week. Yah sure that's my excuse!
Of course it is. LOLLLLL. Yeah, weekend. I already started laundry

Old 03-23-2007, 06:30 PM

3,570 posts, read 7,933,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Of course it is. LOLLLLL. Yeah, weekend. I already started laundry
Oh crud, that's what I have to do tonight! Thanks for reminding me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness