Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 11:37 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,968,733 times

Advertisements

I have googled this but wanted to see if any of you have any info or personal experience with this. I have recently found out that a vaccine my daughter had an awful reaction to, has a lot of aluminum in it. In fact, the placebo did too! I just don't know what to do about it. We are looking to make changes around the house, cookware, etc.

But what about diet and actual treatments. Does anyone know anything that can help? PLEASE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2009, 03:25 PM

1,104 posts, read 3,701,234 times
Anyone who has been vaccinated probably has/had aluminum poisoning. Aluminum is in a lot of things. Foil, baking powder, deodarant and of course vaccines to name a few. I have completely eliminated alimunim or anything containg aluminum from my house which is what you should do. Aluminum foil is not needed. I bake in glass or ceramic cookware. Stovetop only cast iron or stainless steel.

Old 03-22-2009, 04:24 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,968,733 times
Thank you Cleancut! We have gotten rid of the deoderant,etc etc and am currently looking for cookware that doesn't have aluminum.Which is not easy feat! Do you have a suggestion on where to get it? And also, what do you think is a good way to rid the body of it? She is really ill, in fact, alot of girls are and nothing we have tried has worked. I'm not positive that the aluminum is the cause of her health issues, but it sure seems to fit.

I've done a search online to try and find a doctor that specializes in this, but haven't had much success yet.

Thanks!

Old 03-22-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Thank you Cleancut! We have gotten rid of the deoderant,etc etc and am currently looking for cookware that doesn't have aluminum.Which is not easy feat! Do you have a suggestion on where to get it? And also, what do you think is a good way to rid the body of it? She is really ill, in fact, alot of girls are and nothing we have tried has worked. I'm not positive that the aluminum is the cause of her health issues, but it sure seems to fit.

I've done a search online to try and find a doctor that specializes in this, but haven't had much success yet.

Thanks!
Dont expect to find answers because the medical community will never admit aluminum is the cause of health issues.

I have seen cast iron and ceramic cooking items at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I am sure you also have other stores in your area that specialize in cookware so keep an eye out.

The best thing to rid the body of toxins is fasting but that is unreasonable and impossible with a child. Just keep her on a clean/healthy diet. No processed junk food. The body will detox itself as long as you are keeping incoming toxins to a minimum.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:42 PM

650 posts, read 2,178,814 times
Aluminum is another one of those heavy metals (like mercury) that can accumulate in the brain and body can cause a whole host of problems. I agree with the previous poster about detoxing to try and rid the body of the metal and other nuerotoxins.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:58 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,021,926 times
I will first suggest the help of a naturopath to help detox the aluminum, and any other heavy metals your daughter may have accumulated. But there is a good product, an herbal remedy, called Heavy Metal Detox from Nature's Sunshine. It should only be used for 10 days at a time since it is strong. Good Luck

Old 03-22-2009, 07:31 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,220,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanCutHippie View Post
Anyone who has been vaccinated probably has/had aluminum poisoning. Aluminum is in a lot of things. Foil, baking powder, deodarant and of course vaccines to name a few. I have completely eliminated alimunim or anything containg aluminum from my house which is what you should do. Aluminum foil is not needed. I bake in glass or ceramic cookware. Stovetop only cast iron or stainless steel.
Nope.

NO ONE who has received vaccines has had aluminum poisoning would be the correct response.

Aluminum in Vaccines Poses No Harm

Old 03-22-2009, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Nope.

NO ONE who has received vaccines has had aluminum poisoning would be the correct response.

Aluminum in Vaccines Poses No Harm
The voice of reason has arrived with a link from the very unbias WEBMD (drug pushers)....lol

Old 03-23-2009, 05:06 AM

5,644 posts, read 13,220,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanCutHippie View Post
The voice of reason has arrived with a link from the very unbias WEBMD (drug pushers)....lol
If you bothered to read the link you would have seen that large studies have proven that the minute amounts of aluminum found in SOME vaccines have been shown to cause no harm.

Of course what is proof when YOU can just make an uninformed flippant remark that has no basis in reality, right? LOL

Old 03-23-2009, 05:45 AM

2,839 posts, read 9,979,375 times
There is a possible to probable link between aluminum and Alzheimer's disease, but it's okay to inject into infants. Hm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness