Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 06:26 PM

2,969 posts, read 6,944,844 times

Advertisements

Tragic that 40 girls have died (where did that number come from by the way?) from complications due to the vaccine.

Every year, THOUSANDS of American women are diagnosed with cervical cancer, and a few thousand die from it too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2009, 06:32 PM

2,839 posts, read 9,983,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandsGal View Post
Tragic that 40 girls have died (where did that number come from by the way?) from complications due to the vaccine.

Every year, THOUSANDS of American women are diagnosed with cervical cancer, and a few thousand die from it too.
Very sad, in both cases! Especially since all of the Gardisil deaths could have been prevented, and most of the cancer deaths as well (and I don't mean by getting the vaccine).

Looks like there's a new test for HPV: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/15375/

Quote:
BOSTON—A single test that looks for the virus that causes cervical cancer cut the death rate from the tumor in half, researchers in India reported last week.
The Qiagen human papilloma virus, or HPV, test was also more effective than Pap smears or an inexpensive method that uses a mild acid to detect tumors, the researchers reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.

Old 04-18-2009, 08:48 PM

30 posts, read 89,282 times
The number came from the VAERS website, from Cynthia Janak who is analyzing the information. It's said that anyone has to die from anything, all of these deaths, both from the Gardasil vaccine and cervical cancer, can and SHOULD be prevented!

Cervical cancer can be prevented from regular check ups and paps. And the gardasil deaths and injuries can be prevented by the drug company being honest about the side effects and dangers. Our girls should not be unwitting guinea pigs. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE! And needs to be stopped, NOW!!

Old 04-18-2009, 11:22 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,999 times
EXACTLY! There are girls as young as nine getting this vaccine, which doesn't even make any sense.The vaccine only has a life of maybe five years, and then what? three more shots? a booster? They don't even know because this shot hasn't even been given for five years! It's disgusting, quite honestly.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:39 PM

30 posts, read 89,282 times
I wish I remembered where I saw it, but I read somewhere that there are a group of people in England that are suing over the adverse effects of vaccines. Hmmm, what do you think? I think it depends on the circumstances, if all the side effects are known and you choose to take the shot that's one thing. If they are lying or atleast not being honest about all the side effects, I think they should be sued! Money is the only thing they listen to!

Old 04-21-2009, 01:51 PM

2,839 posts, read 9,983,568 times
You can't sue vaccine manufacturers in a regular court... they are considered "no fault." There is the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Fund that sometimes awards damages to vaccine-injured patients. Most vaccine-injured patients, however, are simply told that their injuries were not in any way caused by the vaccines.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness