Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 12:12 AM

242 posts, read 1,183,602 times

Advertisements

Yeap the swine flu is not new, another hoax to scare the world, made-ip "diseases" the entire profession of the WHO world health organization is to keep lying about their made-up diseases. They just want to give you a vaccine that is full of neurological damages, Mercury, Aluminum, Formeldehyde ( embalaming fluid, this germ and that, all cancer causing, and damages every organ in your body and your myelin sheath is being dissolved. I have to walk on EGG SHELLS AROUND here, you can not express the truth too muc the mod does not believe that VACCINES are the weapons of mass destruction to the people. IT is all over the internet how dangerous they are. SO here we goo again, SWINE FLU the scaremongers the booeymen at their JOB AGAIN spreadin this NONSENSE PROPAGANDA.... ahhhhhhhhhh ELEPHANT FLU IS NEXT then ZEBRA FLU ahhhhhhhh

Old 04-25-2009, 12:26 AM

2,742 posts, read 7,472,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapalua View Post
Yeap the swine flu is not new, another hoax to scare the world, made-ip "diseases" the entire profession of the WHO world health organization is to keep lying about their made-up diseases. They just want to give you a vaccine that is full of neurological damages, Mercury, Aluminum, Formeldehyde ( embalaming fluid, this germ and that, all cancer causing, and damages every organ in your body and your myelin sheath is being dissolved. I have to walk on EGG SHELLS AROUND here, you can not express the truth too muc the mod does not believe that VACCINES are the weapons of mass destruction to the people. IT is all over the internet how dangerous they are. SO here we goo again, SWINE FLU the scaremongers the booeymen at their JOB AGAIN spreadin this NONSENSE PROPAGANDA.... ahhhhhhhhhh ELEPHANT FLU IS NEXT then ZEBRA FLU ahhhhhhhh
OMG, are you serious? I mean do you really thing that all disease are fake? Man made to create vaccines, that by the way no real evidence shows that are dangerous, except freaks on the internet making wild suggestions, I have even heard people saying that vaccine have micro chip to track people.
If you don't believe in vaccine how do you explain the eradication of Polio?

Old 04-25-2009, 12:43 AM

43,011 posts, read 107,598,282 times
Maybe he thinks polio never existed like some people think the Nazi concentration camps never happened.

That said, I think there's a strong connection between my acne outbreaks and my vaccinations.

Old 04-25-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Maybe he thinks polio never existed like some people think the Nazi concentration camps never happened.

That said, I think there's a strong connection between my acne outbreaks and my vaccinations.

You know is illegal in some countries in Europe to deny the holocaust.

Old 04-25-2009, 01:09 AM
ino

680 posts, read 2,490,668 times
You're not looking in the right places.

If you want to know a little about vaccines then I recommend you do some research on vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, just as one excercise, that should help to re-assess the indiscriminate use of vaccines. Doing ones own research will impact more, as the more one researches, the more one learns. You won't get the information from those who support the many and varied vaccines readily available like lolly-water today, you've got to do the hard yards, you'll get a broader understanding that way.

Speaking of polio, were you aware that there was a batch of 'infected', (for the want of a better explanation), polio vaccine distributed around the place some years ago! One also needs to remember our living standards and personal hygiene has improved over time, (well I would like to think so anyway), which pretty much negates the..."If you don't believe in vaccine how do you explain the eradication of Polio?" statement too. Dig deep, statistical information is out there regarding vaccines, it'll certainly make you think twice about queuing up for another one. Oh, and each vaccine you get will destroy some more of your own natural immune system also, the information is there, you just need to find it, have fun.

I'm not *anti-vaccine* necessarily either, but I would certainly be selective. Just as a point of interest, I believe Japan now only immunises kids after their 2nd birthday, perhaps you could find out why that is while you are doing your research.

Old 04-25-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ino View Post
You're not looking in the right places.

If you want to know a little about vaccines then I recommend you do some research on vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, just as one excercise, that should help to re-assess the indiscriminate use of vaccines. Doing ones own research will impact more, as the more one researches, the more one learns. You won't get the information from those who support the many and varied vaccines readily available like lolly-water today, you've got to do the hard yards, you'll get a broader understanding that way.

Speaking of polio, were you aware that there was a batch of 'infected', (for the want of a better explanation), polio vaccine distributed around the place some years ago! One also needs to remember our living standards and personal hygiene has improved over time, (well I would like to think so anyway), which pretty much negates the..."If you don't believe in vaccine how do you explain the eradication of Polio?" statement too. Dig deep, statistical information is out there regarding vaccines, it'll certainly make you think twice about queuing up for another one. Oh, and each vaccine you get will destroy some more of your own natural immune system also, the information is there, you just need to find it, have fun.

I'm not *anti-vaccine* necessarily either, but I would certainly be selective. Just as a point of interest, I believe Japan now only immunises kids after their 2nd birthday, perhaps you could find out why that is while you are doing your research.
How do you explain the decrease in SIDS? If there is now decrease in vaccines???
No real data.
The decrease in SIDS is because Peds are teaching mothers to put the baby face up while sleeping.
There is not question that Polio was eradicated because of the vaccine.

Old 04-25-2009, 02:53 AM
ino

680 posts, read 2,490,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
How do you explain the decrease in SIDS? If there is now decrease in vaccines???
No real data.
The decrease in SIDS is because Peds are teaching mothers to put the baby face up while sleeping.
There is not question that Polio was eradicated because of the vaccine.
Whatever you reckon!

Sounds to me like your mother, and her mother, and hers before that, didn't know how to put a kid to bed! Academics, they will always come up with something won't they.

If your mother and/or grandmother is/are still around, ask them how prevelant SIDS was prior to the 50's or 60's, other than what I would term an 'acceptable mortality rate in infants'. Statistics have shown there has been an unmistakable connection with innoculation and SIDS within 14 or so days after innoculation, and the 'shaken baby syndrome' has also been established, but how many parents have been 'accused' of shaking their baby to a point that death ensued? Like I said, the stats our out there, you just need to find them.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:02 AM

2,839 posts, read 9,954,038 times
Here is some info on the polio vaccine. I recommend watching all four parts; this link is just the first part:

YouTube - Dr. Sherri Tenpenny on Polio - 1 of 4

For those concerned, Sherri Tenpenny IS a doctor. She is a DO, and she worked for years as an emergency room physician. She used to give out tetanus vaccines like candy, like most ER docs. Then she started doing some research.

My husband and I were just wondering last night if this "swine flu" was for real, or if the pharma companies are losing money and unfortunately for them, it's not "flu shot" season.....

Old 04-25-2009, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanandpumpkin View Post
Here is some info on the polio vaccine. I recommend watching all four parts; this link is just the first part:

YouTube - Dr. Sherri Tenpenny on Polio - 1 of 4

For those concerned, Sherri Tenpenny IS a doctor. She is a DO, and she worked for years as an emergency room physician. She used to give out tetanus vaccines like candy, like most ER docs. Then she started doing some research.

My husband and I were just wondering last night if this "swine flu" was for real, or if the pharma companies are losing money and unfortunately for them, it's not "flu shot" season.....
She is giving her opinion, not real data.
I try my best not to give opinions here, and just give real evidence of the subject.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ino View Post
Whatever you reckon!

Sounds to me like your mother, and her mother, and hers before that, didn't know how to put a kid to bed! Academics, they will always come up with something won't they.

If your mother and/or grandmother is/are still around, ask them how prevelant SIDS was prior to the 50's or 60's, other than what I would term an 'acceptable mortality rate in infants'. Statistics have shown there has been an unmistakable connection with innoculation and SIDS within 14 or so days after innoculation, and the 'shaken baby syndrome' has also been established, but how many parents have been 'accused' of shaking their baby to a point that death ensued? Like I said, the stats our out there, you just need to find them.
Yes that is right, before people were putting baby face down, and it was found that one of the major reason for SIDS is because of this (and of course vomiting), then the medical field started to tell everybody to put their baby face up and SIDS decreased.
Oh, and actually a lot of people go to jail because of shaken baby syndrome, I hear about them plenty, especially from my wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness