Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 10:09 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
I see, I think he is one of those conspiracy people, that everything is a part of a big US government conspiracy.
Very true, but usually it means the information coming out the blow hole of some one like that is about as true and reliable as some homeless nut shouting at traffic on the street. I have a lady like this a few doors down from me, she is claiming the flu shots are a big conspiracy to inject people with RFID's to track their every movement. I think it's hilarious honestly, such massive imagination and complex plots weaved into it.

I don't think it's a pandemic as the news like to hype, but I think it's more serious then the regular flu and needs a good watch over it. I remember a type-c flu going around killing people in 2003, it infected and killed more people then this one so far and didn't get the coverage. The vaccine helped a little, but not a good bit, against it (it's mostly for type A and B). Largely it stopped the real bad things from happening...from what I remember the ones who did die were unvaccinated. If you have a compromised immune system, try and help it out...and be careful.

Old 04-28-2009, 10:21 AM

2,919 posts, read 6,828,468 times
We already have 3 threads in Health and Wellness regarding the Swine Flu and several in Politics and other Controversies for those who wish to "debate" the politics/conspiracies/hoax aspect.

We do not need anymore new threads. Thank-you!
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness