U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2009, 08:00 PM

9,038 posts, read 13,884,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I remmeber the polio epidemic when i was a child and it was horrible. I remmeber when the first vaccine had a bad batch but that did not keep people form getting the second as it was so bad in every region. I had many people my parent knew get polio and people lined up at school to get the vaccine.Its liie if they had a vaccine for aids but there were no prevention. People will line up again when a epidemic hits ;I have no doubt.
Dr Moulden discusses the Polio vaccine and has concluded based on findings that the vaccinations may have INCREASED the incidence of Polio. I HIGHLY suggest you doing your own research while CONSIDERING the SOURCE. ( The AMA will always be PRO vaccinations ) The truth seekers will be open to the TRUTH.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:24 PM

2,903 posts, read 11,163,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Aren't we LUCKY??? Forced Drugging and mandatory if not highly encouraged vaccinations have caused : Sudden infant death syndrome; child hood cancers, Autism, Gulf War Syndrome of our military, Strokes, Nervous mental disorders of kids given the Gardasil vaccine. All because we are too stupid not to question and avoid them when our gut instincts should be telling us to STAY AWAY.

And can i add that dogs are forced, in many states, to receive a rabies vaccination every year!
Even every 3 years is excessive.
Dogs have an alarming cancer rate.
I titer tested a dog that i had years ago to see how much rabies antibodies she had in her system.
I, being a good law breaking citizen, hadn't vaccinated her for rabies in over 4 years.
She had enough rabies antibodies in her system to get her into a foreign country.
Just wanted to put in a word for dogs in regard to this vaccine issue!
Woof.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
While it's good to be an aware consumer it would be dangerous to suggest that vaccines should not be taken. They have prevented life threatening plagues from sweeping through society. And the majority of humanity that take vaccines have no problems from them. I suspect the younger you are, and farther removed from pre-vaccine disease worries, the more likely you are to fall for the "vaccines are bad" rherotic. I hope that doesn't come back and bite us in the butt, but I think it will.
Dr Moulden who has devoted his adult live to this with numerous doctoral degrees to back up his research would beg to differ.

You have to keep in mind that making MONEY is first and foremost the goal of the medical establishment.

If medical treatment was so great, why are cancer incidents today one in three when they used to be one in three HUNDRED 3 or 5 decades ago??? You don't need to be a rocket scientist to see that quality of care is NOT getting ANY better and HAS NOT FOR A LONG TIME!!!! it has actually gotten worse while getting more expensive.

Furthermore, the very so called what we are calling "health care" is actually the LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN AMERICA if you look at the statistics in the medical records (which the Media never does). Just check out lef.org . Do a search for "death by medicine". You should find two 30 page reports that are throroughly documented with govt. records and medical journals PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt that about 800,000 Americans die year in and year out BASED ON ONLY 20 PERCENT OF REPORTED INCIDENTS from following a medical doctor's advice.

That means it is probably more likely that up to 4 MIllion Americans dies yearly from "health care".

With it now no longer being a "conspiracy theory" but with the agenda of the "New World Order" being out in the open and carried out before our eyes, those that stand in lines with their arms out waiting for any sort of flu injection (that can't POSSIBLY have been proven safe for long term side effects, and unless it is the most PURE VAccine yet without any of the dangerous fillers such nas anti-freeze, aluminum, antibiotics, animal blood and organs.... in all other vaccines, can't POSSIBLY be considered a benefit when to date only 1000 people have died fro the s w i n e flu to date ---WORLD WIDE), don't deserve any sympathy if they get sick or die from the vaccine. BESIDES, the Patriot Act squashes their rights to sue the pharmaceutical company.

If you take ANY vaccine from here on out (until the Patriot Act is repealed and the Constitution is re-enacted), you better be prepared to suffer the consequenses and not blame ANYONE...because according to the Patriot Act there IS NO PROTECTION against side effects. the Pharmaceutical companies are fullt protected againsnt side effects from ingredients in vaccines.

Old 08-23-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteskye View Post
And can i add that dogs are forced, in many states, to receive a rabies vaccination every year!
Dogs have an alarming cancer rate.
I titer tested a dog that i had years ago to see how much rabies antibodies she had in her system.
I, being a good law breaking citizen, hadn't vaccinated her for rabies in over 4 years.
She had enough rabies antibodies in her system to get her into a foreign country.
Woof.
Not only that but some Verterinarians who are Homeopaths, such as what Don Hamilton D.V.M in HOMEOPATHIC CARE FOR CATS AND DOGS: SMALL DOSES FOR SMALL ANIMALS, as well are firmly against vaccinatons. They say that if it must be usd at all, the dead vaccine used only two times during the animal's life is enough to protect the animal against Rabies permanently. However these doctors even see risks in just these two vaccines considering they can make the animal more aggressive. Homeopaths have an alternative to the vaccinatons called Titers but I think even that may not be necessary.

For all of you who are real animal lovers, and want to make a real difference in your state, spend around 40 bucks and buy 2 copies of this book and give one to your vet with the Rabies sectioned underlined and do the same (or make zeroxed copies) for your state rep. Make copies and distribute them to all the animal groups including breeders.

What you say stands to reason if every time we or an animal is vaccinated is like getting a KICK IN THE HEAD as Dr Moulden says. It is only a matter of time before there negative health consequenses manifest. The more vaccinations, the sooner we can expect dangerous consequenses.

It is up to you and I to let our representatives know the TRUTH and at the very LEAST, let those of us who prefer NOT to get vaccinated, be sure we can legally get an exemption. After all, shouldn't we have the right to choose? It is supposed to be a "FREE" country, right?

Who does the federal and state government think they are telling us what hazardous drugs we must INFLICT OURSELVES AND OUR PETS WITH even if we know BETTER and prefer NOT TO? ! ? !

Last edited by emilybh; 08-23-2009 at 09:41 PM..

Old 08-23-2009, 10:16 PM

2,903 posts, read 11,163,094 times
Quote:
Not only that but some Verterinarians who are Homeopaths, such as what Don Hamilton D.V.M in HOMEOPATHIC CARE FOR CATS AND DOGS: SMALL DOSES FOR SMALL ANIMALS, as well are firmly against vaccinatons. They say that if it must be usd at all, the dead vaccine used only two times during the animal's life is enough to protect the animal against Rabies permanently. However these doctors even see risks in just these two vaccines considering they can make the animal more aggressive. Homeopaths have an alternative to the vaccinatons called Titers but I think even that may not be necessary.

For all of you who are real animal lovers, and want to make a real difference in your state, spend around 40 bucks and buy 2 copies of this book and give one to your vet with the Rabies sectioned underlined and do the same (or make zeroxed copies) for your state rep. Make copies and distribute them to all the animal groups including breeders.

What you say stands to reason if every time we or an animal is vaccinated is like getting a KICK IN THE HEAD as Dr Moulden says. It is only a matter of time before there negative health consequenses manifest. The more vaccinations, the sooner we can expect dangerous consequenses.

It is up to you and I to let our representatives know the TRUTH and at the very LEAST, let those of us who prefer NOT to get vaccinated, be sure we can legally get an exemption. After all, shouldn't we have the right to choose? It is supposed to be a "FREE" country, right?

Who does the federal and state government think they are telling us what hazardous drugs we must INFLICT OURSELVES AND OUR PETS WITH even if we know BETTER and prefer NOT TO? ! ? !
Thank you for this post!

Old 08-26-2009, 06:53 PM

Default Lots of Links on vaccination dangers research

: “Force Vaccines: Ready for yours?” http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=107228

[SIZE=3]Here is Andrew Moulden’s , M.D., PhD, video observation that the medical establishment is ignoring proof of the dangers of vaccinations that has been available for decades. Included are before and after pictures of children showing neurological damage such as signs of stroke as a result of the vaccinations. SEE FOR YOURSELF. He says ALL vaccinations interrupt the blood flow to the brain and each time you get vaccinated it is like getting KICKED IN THE HEAD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://massflo2.com/news_letter/news_letter1.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]An injunction has already been brought against the Federal government to stop the vaccinations. Link to the details here: [/SIZE][SIZE=3]http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/forcedvaccinationinjunctionsought22jul09.shtml[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Anther recent article:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]On World Net Daily “Will Americans Follow Orders to take Flu shots?”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=106654[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Just a look at the ingredients of the vaccine should be enough information for any South Carolinian to want to opt out.[/SIZE]
List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine
[SIZE=3]July 19 2009[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]http://www.rense.com/general86/list.htm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]BIOLOGICAL INDEX

Mod cut: copyright violation
The rest of the story...

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://birdflu666.wordpress.com:80/2009/07/18/glaxos-vaccine-characterised-by-regulators-eu-and-usas-biodefense-stockpile-drug/[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]http://www.russellblaylockmd.com/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Read Dr Blaylock’s numerous published papers that this site links to at the top of the page.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,333432,00.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]MMR Kid’s vaccine linked to fever related convulsions[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/pfizer-to-pay-16350m-after-deaths-of-nigerian-children-in-drug-trial-experiment-1663402.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Pfizer to pay 50m after deaths of Nigerian children in drug trial experiment[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090814/ap_on_re_af/af_med_polio_nigeria[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Polio surge in Nigeria after vaccine virus mutates[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.medicalvoices.org/en/vaccination/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Medical Voices Vaccine Information Center articles[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/health/Swine_flu/article6799297.ece[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]One in Three Nurses Does not Want the Swine Flu Vaccine[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.uscfc.uscourts.gov/sites/default/files/Abell.BANKS.02-0738V.pdf[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]BAILEY BANKS, by his father, KENNETH BANKS v. SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES (02-0738V)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Congress protects Drug Companies from vaccine side effects (This is OUTRAGEOS!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.hhs.gov/disasters/emergency/manmadedisasters/bioterorism/medication-vaccine-qa.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2009/08/summary-using-new-laws-designed-for.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]More about how drug companies have immunity from lawsuits from vaccine side effects (OUTRAGOUS!)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/08/18/hpv.vaccine.safety/index.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]One in 4 girls now shot up with “safe” HPV vaccine[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

Last edited by Viralmd; 08-26-2009 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: Copyright violation

Old 08-29-2009, 07:26 AM

2,742 posts, read 6,739,145 times
Quote:
Dr Moulden discusses the Polio vaccine and has concluded based on findings that the vaccinations may have INCREASED the incidence of Polio. I HIGHLY suggest you doing your own research while CONSIDERING the SOURCE. ( The AMA will always be PRO vaccinations ) The truth seekers will be open to the TRUTH.
I disagree a true seeker will only consider viable and truthful information, while others would believe everything on the internet.

Old 08-29-2009, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
I disagree a true seeker will only consider viable and truthful information, while others would believe everything on the internet.
What do you disagree about? It sounds like you agree more than you disagree unless you are saying that nothing is credible except what the AMA espouses (which by the way, only the greenest M.Ds with no experience; just out of medical school have joined...as the AMA represents only 17% of all doctors).

Old 08-29-2009, 09:15 AM

Horrors of Vaccination Exposed and Illustrated: Petition to the President to Abolish Compulsory Vaccinations in the Army and Navy by Chas. M Higgins is a 200+ page medical reference book on vaccinations published in 1920.

The link to the book which is available free on-line via Google is www.drcarley.com

The titles of the chapters are very intriguing including:

"More deaths from vaccinations than from Small Pox"

"American rights and liberties in medical matters"

"Medical Freedom and Alimentary Freedome equally unalienable rights of the People and Necessary for Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness"

"How vaccinating Doctors deny conceal and falsly excuse frequent deaths from vaccinations"

"How Lockjaw is caused by vaccinations"

"Sickness and death from vaccination in the U.S. Army"

"A cry for help! Harrowing personal letters from victims of vaccinations in many fatal cases cited"

"Shocking Falsehoods from health departments as to necessity, efficacy and harmlessness....."

NOTE: See the pdf. file page 235 which shows the "effectiveness" of the small pox vaccine in a vaccinated population versus and unvaccinated one. The battleship "Ohio" with a crew of 1000 all received the small pox vaccination yet there were still 29 small pox cases and 5 deaths. The city of Niagra Falls, NY with a population then of 40,000 except for 400 people were not vaccinated and there were 550 cases of small pox and one death from the disease. If the city had been vaccinated and with a vaccine of equal "effectiveness", there would have been 1160 cases of small pox (instead of 550) and 200 deaths (instead of one).

Doesn't this just prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that people's natural immune system works better protecting us from disease when left alone and is COMPROMISED when we are vaccinated to supposedly "prevent" the disease???? In truth, the vaccination CAUSES a greater incidence of the disease.

Modern statistics of regular flu incidence bear this out as in years when fewer people are vaccinated, there is a lower incidence of the flu.

With compelling evidence like this having been around for nearly 100 years, how much longer is it going to take us to WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT VACCINATIONS DON'T WORK AND INSTEAD ACTUALLY CAUSE HIGHER INCIDENCE OF DISEASE AND DEATHS?????

Old 08-29-2009, 03:31 PM

68 posts, read 324,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteskye View Post
Woof.

Right on brother coyotesky.

AFA dot.gov and big pharma is concerned it is all for the almighty $$$$

Rabies vaccines are MANDATED by law in every state. On top of that your local lawmakers can change it to every year if they want to.... local vax law overrides dot.gov as long as it does not lessen the time intervals.

Besides that , all other vaccines are not mandated by LAW. Your vet will probably use scare tactics to get you to do yearly or even more often on some vaccs like bortadella which is no more than a cold like we get they will rcover without the stoopid vaccine that forever leaves chronic disease deep within the body where the immune system can not fight it off.

Viruses are normally encountered through the mouth ,nose , eye mucous linings where your natural immune system can do battle.
Vaccines do NOT keep you healthy ONLY your strong immune system can do this.

There was a very highly regarded OBGYN on national TV who was strongly against the dangerous gardasil vax. Her words were to save your money and use it to live and eat better to promote a good strong immune system. Loved that !

We , and our critters , do not do vaccine in this household and never have ( in our adult life).

Plenty of fresh air, sunshine , species appropriate food and exercise as our hunter-gatherer ancestors experienced It is as we are designed to live. It is all good.

Getting off the soap box for now
Sienna and the fur kids ... woofs , meows & whinneys
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.