U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:05 AM
 
Location: chicagoland
1,636 posts, read 3,657,673 times
Reputation: 1061

Advertisements

I find this interesting and actually comical:

I provide a link. Then one of you "claims" my link is not trustworthy and counter with a link from the CDC.

THEN I provide a link to the CDC or one with a CDC spokesperson and you claim THAT also is untrue and not trustworthy.

Hmmm. Makes you think doesn't it

 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:06 AM
 
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
2,868 posts, read 8,450,549 times
Reputation: 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
I use it because that is the ONLY source people like you and Danielle will listen to

I however rely on many different sources.

This is your very own cdc saying that vaccines have caused fevers which induce autism in children with mitochondrial disorders.

Funny how you and Danielle make such comments and obviously did not view the video.

Vaccines HAVE and DO and will CONTINUE to cause autism. I never claimed it happened often. We need to genetically screen children to make sure they are not a carrier.

Simple as that.

It amazes me. So many people continue to be close minded because THEIR children are not effected. How lucky all of you are to claim vaccines don't cause ANY injuries yet your children are lucky enough to be part of that claim.

Not everyone is lucky like you. Some kids have disorders. Some kids can't and shouldn't have vaccines. Simple as that.

Talk about "blanket statements."

Is that right?

Lets try again... You listen to Dr. Tenpenny, Dr Mayer Eisenstein and this quack named "Dr." Moulden...

However, Not only to I refer to the CDC but also: NIAID, FDA, IOM, NCIRD, AAP, Vaccine and Research centers at several different Children's Hospitals, Vaccine Safety at Johns Hopkins, NNii, WHO and to Parents of Kids with Infectious Disease....etc etc. I think it is more then obvious where the creditable info is... Not with the Quackry you often quote and sadly live by.
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:12 AM
 
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
2,868 posts, read 8,450,549 times
Reputation: 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
I find this interesting and actually comical:

I provide a link. Then one of you "claims" my link is not trustworthy and counter with a link from the CDC.

THEN I provide a link to the CDC or one with a CDC spokesperson and you claim THAT also is untrue and not trustworthy.

Hmmm. Makes you think doesn't it
I have not seen you post anything but bunk form bodunk websites...nothing with any medical studies/backround or evidence to prove your quackry ideals...nothing.

Is the link to this Dr. Moulden creditable? The creator of 'braingaurd' or the guy you buy your Vit D from who injects infants with Lupron? Are these the people you base your medical decsions on? Or is it your contempory nursing home you work at that refuses to give the seasonal flu shot to the elderly patients there?

How about some real info you look at? Studies...evidence...numbers...lets see some of the info that makes you go down that road you often do...
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:21 AM
 
Location: chicagoland
1,636 posts, read 3,657,673 times
Reputation: 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Is that right?

Lets try again... You listen to Dr. Tenpenny, Dr Mayer Eisenstein and this quack named "Dr." Moulden...

However, Not only to I refer to the CDC but also: NIAID, FDA, IOM, NCIRD, AAP, Vaccine and Research centers at several different Children's Hospitals, Vaccine Safety at Johns Hopkins, NNii, WHO and to Parents of Kids with Infectious Disease....etc etc. I think it is more then obvious where the creditable info is... Not with the Quackry you often quote and sadly live by.
I also have provided links and info from the CDC, AAP, WHO, APAM and JAMA. . . .

These other people whom I quote are doctors as well. They have done research and studied much more than you.

All the info is right there on the CDC website as well. I guess we agree on one thing: It all depends on how you interpret the information.

Did you even bother to watch the pawn from the CDC say first that "vaccines can cause autism" and then turn around and say "they might not?"

I'm sure you didn't even watch the video. That's sad
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:26 AM
 
Location: chicagoland
1,636 posts, read 3,657,673 times
Reputation: 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
I have not seen you post anything but bunk form bodunk websites...nothing with any medical studies/backround or evidence to prove your quackry ideals...nothing.

Is the link to this Dr. Moulden creditable? The creator of 'braingaurd' or the guy you buy your Vit D from who injects infants with Lupron? Are these the people you base your medical decsions on? Or is it your contempory nursing home you work at that refuses to give the seasonal flu shot to the elderly patients there?

How about some real info you look at? Studies...evidence...numbers...lets see some of the info that makes you go down that road you often do...

And you base this on ONE article. I myself base my info on MANY sources. Not just one article or one site. . . . Dr. Eisenstein's patients are healthier than many could dream of being.

Just wait. You can pull this thread up in a couple of years, maybe 10 at the most, and the truth will be out. It's only a matter of time.

However, because of people like you who close their ears and minds to any idea that differs from what the government has told you, the truth is taking longer than needed to be revealed.

Even if an idea seams strange or unfathomable, why not be open to it as a possibility???

Many theories and alternative treatments HAVE helped children with vaccine injuries. That is NO LIE. If it works for a few, why not find more treatments and preventions that work for a few so we can save many?

Again, your kid is fine. There is no need to look into anything on your part. Why would you. If you can't see something it doesn't exist.
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:26 AM
 
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
2,868 posts, read 8,450,549 times
Reputation: 1500
Again, links please?

Specifically to the CDC saying "vaccines cause autism"...
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:33 AM
 
Location: chicagoland
1,636 posts, read 3,657,673 times
Reputation: 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
Again, links please?

Specifically to the CDC saying "vaccines cause autism"...

hahhahahah. You didn't even bother to watch the video that got this whole conversation started?

Oh boy
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:38 AM
 
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
2,868 posts, read 8,450,549 times
Reputation: 1500
why can't you post a link? I am not interested in an obviously edited video... Link?
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:44 AM
 
Location: chicagoland
1,636 posts, read 3,657,673 times
Reputation: 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
why can't you post a link? I am not interested in an obviously edited video... Link?

"can you post a link?" oh boy.

Her answers are far from edited.

There is no use trying to enlighten those who are so close-minded. It's a waste of my time and yours.
 
Old 09-01-2009, 11:54 AM
 
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
2,868 posts, read 8,450,549 times
Reputation: 1500
Exactly...because you can't. NOWHERE on the CDC site does it ever say "autism is caused by vaccines".

Oh and here is an article from Time...to debunk the edited video on youtube...I love when people edit video's to try and covey a different message...

so here you go...

"In a public statement on Friday, Dr. Julie Gerberding, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), insisted that "the government has made absolutely no statement about indicating that vaccines are the cause of autism, as this would be a complete mischaracterization of any of the science that we have at our disposal today."

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...721109,00.html

Last edited by *Danielle*; 09-01-2009 at 12:05 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top