Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 10:44 PM

350 posts, read 4,148,175 times

Advertisements

Here is my problem with vaccines. They involve injecting a substance into your body that circumvents the natural body openings (mouth, eyes, etc.) where bacteria and viruses usually enter. The immune system knows how to attack bacteria and viruses that enter through natural body openings. It does not know how to deal with substances that come in through non-natural body openings, such as through injections. That is where I believe the problem with vaccines lie. They are by-passing the body's natural defense mechanisms by injecting foreign substances and all the nasty preservatives directly into your body. The preservatives used in vaccines really scare me. All sorts of nasty substances. I personally do not want formaldehyde, aluminum, etc. injected into me.

Also, the side effects of vaccines really concerns me. Yes, perhaps you won't experience a side effect in the first few hours or days after receiving a vaccine, but maybe that side effect will show up weeks or months later, and you won't put two and two together to connect the two. I don't understand why doctors downplay this concept. They don't seem to know or care much about vaccine side effects, because they're only looking at the first few hours or days after you've been vaccinated, and not weeks or months down the road.

Old 09-02-2009, 11:03 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,648,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Dr Moulden discusses the Polio vaccine and has concluded based on findings that the vaccinations may have INCREASED the incidence of Polio. I HIGHLY suggest you doing your own research while CONSIDERING the SOURCE. ( The AMA will always be PRO vaccinations ) The truth seekers will be open to the TRUTH.
Riiiight. This is why wild polio was eliminated in the United States by 1979 and the Western hemisphere by 1991.

Old 09-05-2009, 10:41 PM

16,174 posts, read 32,343,604 times
Back on topic and stop with the personal attacks please. Thanks.

Debate the issue, not the poster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness