U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 08:01 PM

9,038 posts, read 13,889,778 times

Advertisements

Aren't we LUCKY??? Forced Drugging and mandatory if not highly encouraged vaccinations have caused : Sudden infant death syndrome; child hood cancers, Autism, Gulf War Syndrome of our military, Strokes, Nervous mental disorders of kids given the Gardasil vaccine. All because we are too stupid not to question and avoid them when our gut instincts should be telling us to STAY AWAY.

ARE WE GLUTTONS FOR PUNISHMENT ASKING FOR VACCINES AGAINST so called P a n d e m i c s ???

Here’s Dr Moulden’s conclusion about vaccinations and look at the pictures of the damage to eye focus and facial expression due to ischemic strokes from vaccinations in the second part of the clip. Doesn't it make you want to rush out and get a flu vaccination????? (NOT)
http://massflo2.com/news_letter/news_letter2.html

Look at this M.D. PhD’s position on vaccinations and drugs at a demonstration in Canada when they ere trying to restrict natural supplements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPOPRnYjF0s&feature=related

Furthermore, what about this Fall when they will try to FORCE vaccinations on us. I heard some experts on Coast to Coast AM (you can go to the website www.coasttocoastam.com) and see their past shows, that say they are testing a placebo vaccination which of course will be safe because it has nothing in it. Then they will tell us the vaccine for the so called p a n d e m i c is "safe". Then they will start the vaccinations which will comprise, not just one but THREE vaccines which WILL contain nasty stuff! Remember, according to the Patriot Act objecting to a vaccination in the event of anything the federal governemtn says is a p a n d e m i c is a federal offence. Also remember that if you suffer side effects, the Patriot Act protects the pharmaceutical companies from law suits. YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE---unless you contact your officials, remind them the forced vaccinations are unconstitutional and demand an exemption based on that fact!

This article written in June when there were only 127 deaths talks about 600 MILLION VACCINATIONS for everyone. http://www.woio.com/Global/story.asp?S=10603303 Come ON people! Why vaccinate so many Americans against a threat that is NOT a threat UNLESS the objective is to do harm???

This illustrates the mind boggling ingredients in Vaccines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKDeYuO2UUA

Look at these short videos on vaccinations by experts:

http://childhoodshots.com/Preview_DVD_.php

http://www.vaccinerights.com/pandemicstate.html

http://www.sayingnotovaccines.com/

Old 08-16-2009, 05:26 AM

1,005 posts, read 4,946,444 times
Here is what is not being told about the Swine Flu Vaccine..

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America | Mail Online

Old 08-16-2009, 09:18 AM

Oh and for another thing. Just the preservatives in all vaccines alone, once you find out what they are as i did not too long ago when checking out the links unter "Vaccine truths" on the right side of the main page of www.brainguardmd.com, should be enough to make you want to never get another vaccination the rest of your life. Here they are: there is an antibiotic; aluminum, animal blood and organs, latex, anti-freeze and formaldehyde. Mercury, by the way is evidently STILL used in 12 vaccines. You can see and hear it all for yourself by looking at the Dr Oschner link at the brainguardmd.com website.

By the way, this is something that, according to Dr Oschner, 99% of medical doctors don't even know about. But now you do......

Old 08-16-2009, 05:54 PM

43,858 posts, read 43,569,222 times
I watched an excellent documentary on this subject out of Australia a few years ago. (It is somewhere on YouTube). I find it incredible that any person should be forced to get their children vaccinated based on the information they have as to what these cause later in life. Cancer and diabetes run rampant and many cases can be medically traced back to childhood vaccinations.

People use polio as an example for the need of immunization, but world records prove that with better childhood diets, this disease was drastically decreasing anyway.

If a person just paid attention to how many main stream meds are recalled yearly ....they have to be aware that you can't blindly trust the medical community.

Old 08-16-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
I watched an excellent documentary on this subject out of Australia a few years ago. (It is somewhere on YouTube). I find it incredible that any person should be forced to get their children vaccinated based on the information they have as to what these cause later in life. Cancer and diabetes run rampant and many cases can be medically traced back to childhood vaccinations.

People use polio as an example for the need of immunization, but world records prove that with better childhood diets, this disease was drastically decreasing anyway.

If a person just paid attention to how many main stream meds are recalled yearly ....they have to be aware that you can't blindly trust the medical community.
Precisely Gloria, according to Dr Moulden, the Polio epidemic was waning on its own and the intruduction of the vaccine could have actually made things worse than if they'd just left well enough alone.

Old 08-16-2009, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janecj View Post
Thanks! Great article! I meant to include something about the Guilliane Barre syndrome that killed 500 swine flu vaccine recipients in 1976 during the last "pandemic".

We all need to wake up and realize, that vaccination programs in this country are about making money for the medical establishment first and foremost. Especially now, with the Patriot Act protecting the pharmaceutical companies from law suits due to side effects from the vaccines, you are even more at risk to the dangers--because you have no way to fight back.

Now more than EVER, you need to get on the phone to your local state rep. You can find them here:

Contact Elected Officials: USA.gov

You need to INSIST that you MUST have the option of EASILY obtaining an exemption from ANY vaccine during a "pandemic" or any other state "mandated" vaccine -- including for a pet.

Tell them that you insist on ths exemption because of the dangers in the fillers let alone deaths from past vaccines used during pandemics such as in 1976. Say you think that mandating vaccines is downright EVIL and should NEVER be even considered in a so called "FREE" country.!

Give them the www.brainguardmd.com website for reference along with any of the links under "Vaccine Truths" on that page. Also use the link to the article above.

You can even cut and paste the following letter:

Dear (Rep. or Senator)_______:

We need a law to protect citizens of the state of __________ from the dangers of all mandatory vaccinations. This is especially relavant with the talk of upcoming mandatory swine flu vaccines in the news.

History shows that 500 deaths and many more suffered debilitating injuries resulted from the last swine flu pandemic vaccine side effects in 1976:

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America | Mail Online

Secondly ALL vaccines contain dangerous fillers which the majority of the medical establishment has not paid attenton to for TOO LONG. This website has Dr Oschner revealing the preservatives in ALL vaccines ---including aluminum, anti-freeze and formaldahyde!

YouTube - Vaccine Awareness Event - August 2nd 2008

The Gardasil Vaccine alone has been causing ONE DEATH PER MONTH!

For more on the history of the dangers of vaccines, visit Dr Andrew Moulden's website at www.brainguardmd.com. Review the extensive list of links to resources at "Vaccine Truths" on the right side of the main page.

This is SERIOUS! No drug or treatment that poses the least danger to our health should be mandatory in a "free" country.

We need protection from the dangers of mandatory drugging NOW!

Sincerely,

Your Name
Address
Email address

Old 08-16-2009, 08:14 PM

1,049 posts, read 2,398,913 times
Give me a break.

I think the vast majority of vaccines are perfectly alright. The only ones I have a problem with are those using any version of a live virus, flu vaccines and the chickenpox vaccine.

To suggest polio would have eradicated itself is rediculous.

Old 08-17-2009, 01:03 AM

29,597 posts, read 31,914,576 times
While it's good to be an aware consumer it would be dangerous to suggest that vaccines should not be taken. They have prevented life threatening plagues from sweeping through society. And the majority of humanity that take vaccines have no problems from them. I suspect the younger you are, and farther removed from pre-vaccine disease worries, the more likely you are to fall for the "vaccines are bad" rherotic. I hope that doesn't come back and bite us in the butt, but I think it will.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:32 AM

481 posts, read 604,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janecj View Post
I saw this and we have decided NOT to get any more vaccinations - ever.
When we heard that a bill was just passed that makes vaccine makers immune from being accountable for injuries from their products, that did it.

Old 08-17-2009, 07:14 PM

48,519 posts, read 81,030,761 times
I remmeber the polio epidemic when i was a child and it was horrible. I remmeber when the first vaccine had a bad batch but that did not keep people form getting the second as it was so bad in every region. I had many people my parent knew get polio and people lined up at school to get the vaccine.Its liie if they had a vaccine for aids but there were no prevention. People will line up again when a epidemic hits ;I have no doubt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness