U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 02:37 PM

8,957 posts, read 16,997,019 times

Advertisements

There is plenty of questions about the H1N1 vaccine as it is but this will give all pause before they take it.............

This company may have also tainted the H1N1 vaccine.......
"Baxter Pharmaceutical has been caught, red-handed, in spreading a live, genetically engineered H5N1 Bird flu vaccine as a lethal biological weapon all over the world, destined to be used for human vaccinations."

Microbiologist nabbed by FBI after warning us that vaccine is a bioweapon deployment - Target: Freedom

-and-

LifeGen.de - Viral Pandemic H5N1 flu threat: Baxter contaminates European labs by error

I'm 63 and I KNOW I'm not taking the H1N1 vaccine for my own reasons but there has been just to much hinky press about this whole H1N1 scare!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 05:28 PM

4,618 posts, read 10,494,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
There is plenty of questions about the H1N1 vaccine as it is but this will give all pause before they take it.............

This company may have also tainted the H1N1 vaccine.......
"Baxter Pharmaceutical has been caught, red-handed, in spreading a live, genetically engineered H5N1 Bird flu vaccine as a lethal biological weapon all over the world, destined to be used for human vaccinations."

Microbiologist nabbed by FBI after warning us that vaccine is a bioweapon deployment - Target: Freedom

-and-

LifeGen.de - Viral Pandemic H5N1 flu threat: Baxter contaminates European labs by error

I'm 63 and I KNOW I'm not taking the H1N1 vaccine for my own reasons but there has been just to much hinky press about this whole H1N1 scare!
Truthfully, I can't see this giving ANYONE pause...

Old 11-20-2009, 06:23 PM

3,440 posts, read 7,046,744 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHBWl8o_7gQ

Old 11-20-2009, 06:36 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,087,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Truthfully, I can't see this giving ANYONE pause...
Right...because Baxter, a pharma company that makes vaccines "accidentally" released live H5N1 disguised as a vaccine in a few countries overseas shouldn't worry anyone at all. Nope...not a cause for concern. Just because the American media refuses to acknowledge that doesn't mean you can't verify it from about 100 other sources on the internet that have absolutely nothing to gain from it. You can also find the response from Baxter after they were busted where they claim it was a freak accident. Baxter was also requesting rights to make vaccines for H1N1 a year or more prior to the outbreaks. Thats strange.

Old 11-20-2009, 07:24 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,130,161 times
I do believe someone here is smart enough to see it as it is.

I'm not all that far behind in vintage and I ain't going near it either.

What...? eveyone else so blind, or just plain stupid, or maybe they are just sooooo trusting of the establishment like good little subservients they are.

Wonder why that old bird flu is so named? Wonder why that swine flu is so named, and then some rank outsider decides to crash the party, so I'm asking myself..."how did these three dumba***s meet up for dinner and decide to 'get together' and procreate among themselves?" Not rocket science is it. Nature has it's own way of dealing with things...then along came US!

There is NOTHING the establishment will not cook up and then put a twist to it to make it sound like we are on the verge of apocalypse...Why? in the pursuit of the all-consuming God...MONEY!

Quick, rush in and get that 'shot', get those bottles of pills down your throat, drink that medication while the corporations can still make plenty of moolah from the masses, and while those masses still haven't wisened up yet.

Don't worry, the next generation can see what's going on, while the majority of THIS generation is too entrenched chin deep in the BS to see it, and they will have their turn after these dillusional idealists, money hungry, and power hungry morons meet their maker.

And for all those God fearing folk...The day of reckoning for the corporation is at hand! There WILL be a revolution! It's just a matter of TIME! Think they've been through a terrible economic crisis...Dreamers, they ain't seen nuthin yet!

What's that old saying..."The meek shall enherit the earth", something like that anyway...what's a Meek? Wonder how many 'meeks' there are in the corporations, governments and establishment?

We should all be subservient to the one ALMIGHTY God...MONEY! Those who are blasphemous and don't follow that doctrine are simply a means to and end...to be chewed up and spat out for the benefit of someone ELSES end! So unless we all wisen up, we just better knuckle down and tow the line like all good little lemmings should.

Old 11-21-2009, 04:46 PM

392 posts, read 940,641 times
H1N1 "super flu" plague in Ukraine sparks concern, conspiracy theories about origins

Something real fishy about all this. I said it right out of the gate, this whole swine flu thing does not feel right to me. I predict it's eventually going to piggyback to bird flu and circle the globe again.

Old 11-21-2009, 07:44 PM

3,440 posts, read 7,046,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone_Sculpture_Artist View Post
H1N1 "super flu" plague in Ukraine sparks concern, conspiracy theories about origins

Something real fishy about all this. I said it right out of the gate, this whole swine flu thing does not feel right to me. I predict it's eventually going to piggyback to bird flu and circle the globe again.
No it's not right.. I mean, just around my area I don't know anybody who got sick from H1N1 or swine flu. But I can tell you this, I know of people and I have heard of people who got the shot and afterwords they got sick.

I don't get it, you take a shot to avoid getting sick but then you get sick from the shot?? To add to the disturbing information many people report the same symptoms, such as, they got the chills, and felt tired after the shot. That's not good fokes, when you put something into the body that is suppose to improve health, you don't get the chills or feel tired afterwords!

Anything that goes into the body for improvement it should heighten your sense of well being. Also, you should feel stronger and more confident.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:02 PM

19,081 posts, read 21,191,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphous01 View Post
No it's not right.. I mean, just around my area I don't know anybody who got sick from H1N1 or swine flu. But I can tell you this, I know of people and I have heard of people who got the shot and afterwords they got sick.

I don't get it, you take a shot to avoid getting sick but then you get sick from the shot?? To add to the disturbing information many people report the same symptoms, such as, they got the chills, and felt tired after the shot. That's not good fokes, when you put something into the body that is suppose to improve health, you don't get the chills or feel tired afterwords!

Anything that goes into the body for improvement it should heighten your sense of well being. Also, you should feel stronger and more confident.
I don't know why a flu shot should make anyone feel better. At most, it should ideally prevent getting the strain of flu, nothing more. And I would suspect feeling a bit worse post vaccine. I always feel icky after a shot.

Old 11-22-2009, 08:59 PM

4,502 posts, read 11,656,251 times
After all the insanity earlier this year --- schools closing for a week to ten days because a student had swine flu, etc --- it doesn't seem now like they're doing much about it. Yet, it seems that anyone who is sick with a bad cold is being diagnosed as having "swine flu". A woman at my job said her daughter had swine flu (diagnosed by Dr) and was only sick for 2 days. I told her that sounds more like a common cold... she insisted it was "swine" because that's what the doctor told her. I asked her what happened with school. She said they had no problem with her coming back after being out 2 days (with swine flu?)

Old 11-22-2009, 09:45 PM

392 posts, read 940,641 times
Just remember this, this biggest issue facing the world today is over population. Our world leaders know this. They also have an infinity of power. You fill in the rest. Is this a conspiracy? Probably not, but if it were, it would not surprise me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness