U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2009, 06:28 PM

13,496 posts, read 13,987,792 times

Advertisements

the choice is yours, no matter what you decide. many people have abortions and do not feel guilty about it at all, as for them it was the best choice. if this is something you want to do do it as soon as possible as the longer you wait the harder the surgery is. if you do not feel like the time is right for you to have a baby, you do not have to. this is your own personal business do not allow your boyfriend or your family to tell you what they think you should do. many people adopt and others keep the baby. no matter what you pick it will be the right thing. hugs to you you will do what is right for you. try not to worry
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2009, 09:25 PM

15,535 posts, read 29,266,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit210 View Post
SO im 99% sure i'm pregnant I took 3 pregnancy tests about 3 weeks ago and they all came out positive. Lately I've been feeling really nauseous but i dont throw up. I feel like it may be out of nerves or stress or something. Im double majoring and next week i have finals. I need major advice! This would be my first pregnancy but i have mixed emotions. Some days i completely feel ok and at peace, and other days i can't see myself having a child. Im scared that if i decide to go through with it...i may resent the baby. But if i were to have an abortion i wouldn't have support from anyone! my family and boyfriend are completely against it. I know that even though i have a kid with someone it doesnt mean i have to stay with them forever, but the thing is that we're going to share a child in common and if i wanted to move away to another country (like ive always wanted to do) he wouldnt let me take the baby. I mean i love my boyfriend but i dont see myself with him in the future. I dont know what to do! i have a year left of school and ill be completely done, but now i have this to worry about. has anyone gone through this or can offer advice? Im a complete mess right now.
It's your body and it's your life. If you want to terminate the pregnancy then you need to make plans to do it. It is nobody's business. If you have told everyone that you are pregnant then you can tell them you had a miscarriage while you were away for the weekend. It is nobody's business but yours. No one should have a child unless they are ready mentally, physically and emotionally to devote 18 years of their life to raising it. To me it sounds like you aren't there yet. Obviously, you are fertile, so you can have a child any time you wish. Do not feel forced or pressured by anyone else into doing something you do not want to do.

20yrsinBranson
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness