Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2009, 05:58 AM

29,391 posts, read 55,591,550 times

Advertisements

I can relate to this because I just had a blood in my left leg and now I'm taking shots of Lovenox twice a day for treatment.

'Wipeout' -- Another Reality-Show Death

In the latest deadly reality show incident, a contestant died last week after suffering a stroke. He was injured while performing a stunt on ABC's physically grueling hit series "Wipeout," TheWrap has learned.

Tom Sparks, 33, a recent graduate of the USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, was rushed from the northern Los Angeles set of the show to a local hospital two weeks ago. Sparks later was transfered to Cedars Sinai Medical Center, where doctors performed several brain surgeries.

'Wipeout' -- Another Reality-Show Death | The Wrap
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2009, 10:40 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,164,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
I can relate to this because I just had a blood in my left leg and now I'm taking shots of Lovenox twice a day for treatment.

'Wipeout' -- Another Reality-Show Death

In the latest deadly reality show incident, a contestant died last week after suffering a stroke. He was injured while performing a stunt on ABC's physically grueling hit series "Wipeout," TheWrap has learned.

Tom Sparks, 33, a recent graduate of the USC Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, was rushed from the northern Los Angeles set of the show to a local hospital two weeks ago. Sparks later was transfered to Cedars Sinai Medical Center, where doctors performed several brain surgeries.

'Wipeout' -- Another Reality-Show Death | The Wrap
didn't know you had had problems John. Hope you get all better.

I'm not at all surprised to hear of an injury that caused a death due to this show. I stopped watching because it is just painful to see those contestants get tossed about,slammed into walls,poles,water.............aka wipeouts.
Ridiculous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness