U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 01:58 AM

6,581 posts, read 18,084,523 times

Advertisements

Has been a while for me but a Hemoridectomy solved my problems....best decision I ever made.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2013, 08:54 PM

13,753 posts, read 29,766,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrhoider View Post
I tried fiber, stool softeners, walking, adequate water, cutting out coffee, processed foods, etc., but it did not work. Those things alleviated the hemorrhoids somewhat, but never eliminated them.

The only way I got rid of my rrhoids (after more than 20 years) was with probiotics. I take Clostridium butyricum twice a day. Just to be on the safe side, I also eat a lot of kimchi, miso and yogurt, but it's the C. butyricum that solved my hemorrhoids.

I think Western medicine is behind in this field.
Did you base your s/n on the subject here? LOL

Old 06-02-2013, 12:02 PM

1 posts, read 6,981 times
I struggled with bleeding hemorrhoids for about 4 years. The itching was maddening.
I tried to home remedy, every thing from Jack Daniels whiskey to oregano oil (the relief comes when the
searing pain subsides).
My condition was not as serious as yours, but the things I did which brought me my final relief and cure
are as follows.
1. [mod]need at least 10 other posts to make specific recommendations[/mod]. It is extremely important to keep the affected area
clean so that it is not irritated. but wiping with toilet paper is abrasive and irritating. I would use my finger
to apply to the deeper tissues, or T.P. with the [mod]see above[/mod]applied. removes the abrasion.
2. The itching is another issue. None of the ointments or cooling gels helped me.
I search through various essential oils for one that would disinfect while providing cooling relief.
Oregano oil will make you scream, but when the pain stops so does the itching. you can thin it with water to apply
more mildly but that was an early on trial. Tea Tree oil is not as harsh but is still to harsh and actually irritates while stopping
the itching. I could go on, but all my efforts just gave me monkey butt.
Finally I found xxx. It is quite compatible with the skin and has a menthol like cooling effect and it
does some disinfecting. I added this to the xxx bottle to make a 10 percent solution with the active ingredient
being the oil. They are oil and water so shake thoroughly and use liberally to clean wipe etc.
3. I prayed and asked for healing from my Creator.

These are my experiences and may not work for you, but they absolutely worked for me. I am currently hemorrhoid free.
And I am one greatful guy.

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 06-02-2013 at 06:23 PM..

Old 06-02-2013, 12:52 PM

6,581 posts, read 18,084,523 times
Probably a repeat post but a "Thyroidectomy" worked for me.....NO Complaints.

Old 08-22-2014, 04:40 PM

1 posts, read 5,827 times
Default Hemorrhoids

There is no reason to be embarrassed of having hemorrhoids Hemorrhoids are actually quite common.

[mod]need at leat 10 other posts to make specific recommendations[/mod]

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 08-23-2014 at 10:43 AM..

Old 07-02-2015, 12:54 PM

1 posts, read 4,655 times
You should think about installing a bidet attachment. It worked for me. Instead of using toilet paper (which honestly feels like sand paper), you use water to clean after using the restroom. .. Hope it helps!

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 10-24-2015 at 09:59 AM..

Old 07-02-2015, 01:09 PM

6,319 posts, read 5,432,730 times
OH God I used to laugh at hemmorroids until I got a severe dose.

It is NO JOKE at all.

OP the only thing that gave me real immediate relief was witch hazel.

I feel deeply sorry for anyone who suffers this horrible discomfort.

Old 07-07-2015, 06:00 AM

6,193 posts, read 4,408,522 times
Venapro works for me.

Old 10-24-2015, 12:51 AM

14,271 posts, read 15,364,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
OH God I used to laugh at hemmorroids until I got a severe dose.

It is NO JOKE at all.

OP the only thing that gave me real immediate relief was witch hazel.

I feel deeply sorry for anyone who suffers this horrible discomfort.

I hope I don't need surgery, but this is the first time I haven't been able to sit and read a book for hours or take a long walk because of the hemorrhoids around my tuchas. Usually the hemorrhoids were internal or, when they showed their ugly heads, hid back inside after a few days. Tonight I've been typing on my knees and then standing up to stretch. I'm hoping this flare up is just temporary. The last thing I wanted to do was use a mirror down there, but I wanted to see what was burning so much, and it's not a pretty sight.

Old 10-24-2015, 10:01 AM

19,682 posts, read 53,924,295 times
I had the surgery in my doctor's office, external one. No big deal and never came back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness