U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 12:58 AM

5 posts, read 844 times

Advertisements

HARISON provide high quality fitness equipment. Like treadmill, indoor

cycling bike, stair stepper, elliptical, inverstion table and so on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:43 PM

6,719 posts, read 2,364,585 times
I had a Teeter Hang up for a while and my problem with it was, although it did seem to help my back, at least temporarily, it also pulled on my hernia mesh repair.

When you stretch.....it stretches everything.

I had to give it up because the pain of it pulling on my hernia wasn't worth the benefit on my back.

Old Today, 06:23 PM

3,304 posts, read 2,886,681 times
I have often wondered if inversion would help. I’m 58 and have some back problems. The thought of my back stretching and being un-scrunched seems wonderful.

I also now have bad knees. I was going to PT, where among other things, I would dangle my legs off off the “table” with weights on my ankles in order to try to get even the least little bit more space in my knee (where there is no more cartilage). BTW, that DOES make my knees feel better for awhile.

Anyway, since I’ve never been inverted, is a person “locked in” by their ankles? I’m thinking that if that’s the case, it just might be helpful for my knees. Since it stretches the spine, can anyone comment on it “stretching” knees?

Thanks a bunch for any input.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness