U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-05-2010, 06:43 PM
 
Location: Leadwood, Missouri
152 posts, read 263,764 times
Reputation: 64

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteskye View Post
I thought that you were concerned with anonymity.
You mentioned not wanting to go into too much detail for fear of being discovered.
No, chuckle. I want to be a real person and know that real people are on here. I love getting to know people and learning about who they are. It's fascinating at the things you can learn from someones past. It's almost being intimate without touching. And my thing is that forums keep you from being actual people and instead make you become a character. I can act if I want, but when it comes down to me seeing someone posting something interesting I try to figure out their lives. So that I can come to a deeper understanding on people. Psychology is fun. I want to take that as a class too. But it's booked. That and it's a required course for my degree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-05-2010, 06:49 PM
 
Location: Santa Cruz, CA
2,903 posts, read 11,173,913 times
Reputation: 1804
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm The Supporter View Post
No, chuckle. I want to be a real person and know that real people are on here. I love getting to know people and learning about who they are. It's fascinating at the things you can learn from someones past. It's almost being intimate without touching. And my thing is that forums keep you from being actual people and instead make you become a character. I can act if I want, but when it comes down to me seeing someone posting something interesting I try to figure out their lives. So that I can come to a deeper understanding on people. Psychology is fun. I want to take that as a class too. But it's booked. That and it's a required course for my degree.
Ah, i see ... i must have misunderstood this sentence of yours > "I want to be a woman for so many reasons that I can't say on here without identifying myself on here so that unto itself is a dead end mission to figure out."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2010, 06:57 PM
 
Location: Leadwood, Missouri
152 posts, read 263,764 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyoteskye View Post
Ah, i see ... i must have misunderstood this sentence of yours > "I want to be a woman for so many reasons that I can't say on here without identifying myself on here so that unto itself is a dead end mission to figure out."
Yeah, well, I had my first thread shut down because you can't tell others who you really are because of those damned spammers. I know people who can spam anyone if someone spams me. So I can't go into too much detail about my reasons for wanting to be a woman. And about 1% of it is sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2010, 09:18 PM
 
3,191 posts, read 8,041,904 times
Reputation: 2174
I thought I was confused, just in general, until I read this thread LOL
actually ROTFLOL
OP I have to ask...
In your other posts on CD, you are an E2 on medical standby, you want to be in the army, you want to be a medic, you have a buddy in the army that wants a sex change and he can't decide if he should be wearing a bra, you are in college, you don't know what you want as a career, you want to start a photography biz with a friend, you want a wife and 2 little girls, you say you are bi, but mention no 'boy' friends, then YOU want the sex change, for some unknown reason I could not decipher....you like'em curvy, but not albe to lift a truck....ad nauseam.


So...are you writing a book?? I think you have quite the imagination and maybe there is a book in your future

thanks for the intriguing read on all your posts, I was out of library books
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2010, 09:38 PM
 
Location: Leadwood, Missouri
152 posts, read 263,764 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I thought I was confused, just in general, until I read this thread LOL
actually ROTFLOL
OP I have to ask...
In your other posts on CD, you are an E2 on medical standby, you want to be in the army, you want to be a medic, you have a buddy in the army that wants a sex change and he can't decide if he should be wearing a bra, you are in college, you don't know what you want as a career, you want to start a photography biz with a friend, you want a wife and 2 little girls, you say you are bi, but mention no 'boy' friends, then YOU want the sex change, for some unknown reason I could not decipher....you like'em curvy, but not albe to lift a truck....ad nauseam.


So...are you writing a book?? I think you have quite the imagination and maybe there is a book in your future

thanks for the intriguing read on all your posts, I was out of library books
Heh. Well you are definitely the first to have read all of my posts. But there is only one lie within your combined knowledge. I do not have a buddy who wants the sex change. I had to use that in order for me to find out if I would be able to stay in if I did get it. Fortunately someone did say that I can as long as I did it on my off time, with my own money and I got everything squared away. Yes, as a matter of fact, I am bisexual. The reason why I haven't mentioned anything in that area is because I was never asked. And finally I don't get your thing about 'liking them curvy, but not able to lift a truck'. And no, I am not writing a book. Not like this stuff. I am trying to write a fictional story about swordsman though. I love swords and martial arts with a passion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2010, 09:41 PM
 
Location: Leadwood, Missouri
152 posts, read 263,764 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
I thought I was confused, just in general, until I read this thread LOL
actually ROTFLOL
OP I have to ask...
In your other posts on CD, you are an E2 on medical standby, you want to be in the army, you want to be a medic, you have a buddy in the army that wants a sex change and he can't decide if he should be wearing a bra, you are in college, you don't know what you want as a career, you want to start a photography biz with a friend, you want a wife and 2 little girls, you say you are bi, but mention no 'boy' friends, then YOU want the sex change, for some unknown reason I could not decipher....you like'em curvy, but not albe to lift a truck....ad nauseam.


So...are you writing a book?? I think you have quite the imagination and maybe there is a book in your future

thanks for the intriguing read on all your posts, I was out of library books
So here is how it goes: true, true, true, not true, true, true, true, true, true, haven't asked, true.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2010, 10:29 PM
 
43,012 posts, read 89,059,506 times
Reputation: 30261
Why wouldnt' you want to be a man? Men earn more money than women. Men earn more respect than women. Men rule the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2010, 10:44 PM
 
Location: Leadwood, Missouri
152 posts, read 263,764 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Why wouldn't you want to be a man? Men earn more money than women. Men earn more respect than women. Men rule the world.
I can't say I agree. I know way more women who have far greater respect than most men. I also know of quite a few women who make more money than some guys. And I don't care about men ruling the world. But I will say that women rule the home. Unless the man is a dumbass who likes to beat your wife or girlfriend because it makes them feel strong. These guys need to be executed. I'd be happy to take that job. I actually have my reasons for wanting to switch genders. It will make me feel better about myself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2010, 11:15 PM
 
Location: Mostly in my head
19,643 posts, read 53,556,179 times
Reputation: 18584
If you are truly a woman inside, then it won't matter if you become the ugliest woman on Earth, you will be happy being who you were meant to be. There is a doctor in, I think, either Pueblo or Trinidad, CO, who was born a man but is now a woman. She specializes in the surgery. Dr. Marcie something-or-other. I saw her on a Discovery Health program and she is quite attractive. There have been several male-to-female transsexuals on documentaries and only a handful were not attractive as women. GHood luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2010, 11:25 PM
 
Location: Leadwood, Missouri
152 posts, read 263,764 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
If you are truly a woman inside, then it won't matter if you become the ugliest woman on Earth, you will be happy being who you were meant to be. There is a doctor in, I think, either Pueblo or Trinidad, CO, who was born a man but is now a woman. She specializes in the surgery. Dr. Marcie something-or-other. I saw her on a Discovery Health program and she is quite attractive. There have been several male-to-female transsexuals on documentaries and only a handful were not attractive as women. GHood luck!
Funny you should mention her; a buddy of mine (you'd swear he is nuts by his appearance but he's a really fun guy) has a desire to hook up with her. He was actually telling me about her on New Years. I think I shall try for her. But once again, I will need the cash, therapy(s), and the ability to get to and fro, the place. Not to mention a place of my own. But I will try and contact her. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top