U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2010, 09:04 AM

6,044 posts, read 21,125,101 times

Advertisements

This morning I had to take a urine test for a drug screening. The nurse said everything looked good, but my GLUT level was a little lower than normal. She was filling in for someone and didn't know what that meant. She wasn't worried about it though.
Of course I had to google it. The information I found makes it sound like you should not have any of this substance in your body, and that people take it to mask drug use. So how could I have a level lower than normal?
I don't do drugs of course. I was too embarrassed to tell her but I have been taking a diet herbal pill. The last time I took it was yesterday morning; I usually take it every other day. The listed ingredients are Chinese Hawthorn, Sickle-pod Senna Seed, Oyster Shell, and Sacred Lotus Leaf. I wondered if that might have affected things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness