U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 05:40 PM

42,668 posts, read 71,523,609 times

Advertisements

I stumbled across this thing when I tried to google my symptoms. Feels like bugs crawling on your skin. I have it, for the past year or so, on my right temple. Seems to be more common in people with certain psychiatric conditions. I have an autistic spectrum disorder, but no other symptoms of anything psychiatric. Morgellons seems to be fairly common in ASD.

The medical community is blowing it off as a Delusional disorder, but then how come I started "imagining" it before I ever even heard of it?

http://renewalenterprises.com/modi.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 08:06 AM

2,638 posts, read 10,493,004 times
There are many reasons for having that feeling of crawling skin other than Morgellon's (assuming that it really exists at all). Do you have the fibers too? Have you seen a doctor?

Old 01-07-2010, 08:44 AM

42,668 posts, read 71,523,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilli View Post
There are many reasons for having that feeling of crawling skin other than Morgellon's (assuming that it really exists at all). Do you have the fibers too? Have you seen a doctor?
No idea, its under my hair above my ear, so I can't examine it. I don't even go to doctors for serious things. I've long since gotten over imagining bugs crawling on me, I've slept on the ground in enough jungles and deserts to have gotten over that.

Old 04-05-2011, 05:19 PM

10,452 posts, read 10,224,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
I stumbled across this thing when I tried to google my symptoms. Feels like bugs crawling on your skin. I have it, for the past year or so, on my right temple. Seems to be more common in people with certain psychiatric conditions. I have an autistic spectrum disorder, but no other symptoms of anything psychiatric. Morgellons seems to be fairly common in ASD.

The medical community is blowing it off as a Delusional disorder, but then how come I started "imagining" it before I ever even heard of it?

Morgellons Disease - Natural Remedies and Recommendations
I used to have the bugs crawling on my skin feeling on my nose and in my legs. I'm ASD too but I think in my case it was part of my fibromyalgia. Mine just went away naturally. I'm not aware of any treatment for getting rid of it but I hope yours goes away cause I know just how annoying it is.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:01 AM

5 posts, read 9,473 times
I have Morgellons Disease. I've had it for at least 4 years, maybe longer, as the symptoms change over time. In 2004 I experienced disabling fatigue and memory loss and some other odd sensations. It wasn't until 2007 that I developed the classic (and unique) symptoms of Morgellons.
The CDC is very close to publishing the results of their study which began in Jan '08. As a tremendous amount of suffering (suicides, loss of family, home, jobs, savings) is common with this horrible disease, I pray that real answers emerge from their study.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:45 AM

2 posts, read 7,075 times
Default I Have Done My Own Study For 8 Years.

I have experimented on myself with different technologies.

Here are my findings;

Morgellons is an electrical organism
The solution is electrical
We can disrupt it with electricity or magnetism

I have used this theory on myself and the results have been dramatic! These were my symptoms and the results.

Itching - 95% Gone
Biting - 95% Gone
Lesions - 95% Gone
Brain Fog - Gone
Bronchitis - Gone
Arthritis - Gone
Stomach Distress - Gone
Headaches - Gone

Moderator cut: no ads allowed

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 04-20-2011 at 09:53 AM.. Reason: Had some misspellings

Old 04-20-2011, 10:28 AM

2 posts, read 7,075 times
Default Suffered From It, Researched It, Now 95% Cured!

After suffering for 8 years, my mother who lives 1,000 miles away called me up to describe symptoms that she has. My 70 year-old mother contracted Morgellons. That was the final straw. I had to find a cure. I prayed that the Lord would either cure me or at least give me the knowledge to help others.
Now I feel great. Life is now worth living. The cure is strong magnetism. Somebody sent me a link to research that verified my theory. These organisms cannot live in 1,000 to 2,000 gauss of magnetic intensity for a period of 24-48 continuous hours.

Moderator cut: no manual signatures allowed

Last edited by SouthernBelleInUtah; 04-20-2011 at 12:26 PM..

Old 04-21-2011, 06:43 PM

479 posts, read 569,709 times
Dont have that condition but I was experiencing that type of sensation on my legs. Turns out my vitamin b level was "suboptimal" - been taking sublingual b complex and the bug feeling has stopped.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:40 PM

5 posts, read 9,473 times
Default crawling sensations

If the sensations were the only symptoms, I wouldn't be here talking about it. The horrible things that came out of my skin (and my bowel, unfortunately) would be enough to drive the most stable & well-grounded person to the edge.
Recently, a woman in Germany rented a hot air balloon and jumped to her death to bring attention to Morgellons.
I'm sorry to say this, but there is a real effort to suppress information about this Sci-Fi affliction - or else it would be receiving major news coverage and NIH involvement.

Old 05-07-2011, 09:18 AM

9,457 posts, read 16,404,322 times
I know almost nothing about this affliction except what I've read about the symptoms, but I've wondered since learning about it, if it has anything to do with genetically modified food. It seems that the symptoms resemble a very rare mental disorder that has been known about and documented for years, but there are differences and Morgellon's is getting more common and it seems that M started getting known about at approximately the same time that GMO's came on the market. Could be a coincidence but I totally don't trust any food that has non-food elements incorporated into its gene structure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness