U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2018, 04:27 PM

4 posts, read 1,357 times

Advertisements

THIS IS THE CURE WE FINALLY FOUND!!!! (posting this for anyone even years after the original post, just to help anyone who comes to this page):

Take 1-2 very warm baths each day in Dr. Bronner's pure castille soap (wash even your hair in it)- this will be apx. 1 cup of the soap in a tub of bath water and you must cover all the way up to your neck for best results. Use only this soap for at least 3 weeks. You have to break the breeding and life cycle of the scabies, so be consistent.
....Plus (please consult doctor to make sure there are no interferences with current meds....) taking something internally to make your body an environment where the scabies cannot thrive by taking Black Walnut extract for several weeks.

....Aside from treatment on/of your body, for your surroundings and environment: spray EVERYTHING in your home you come into prolonged contact with with bug spray, or for a more natural solution spray your home and clothes and bedding in a solution of water + tea tree oil OR water + clove oil in a spray bottle. Wash bedding daily so as not to recontaminate yourself. Some feel it is not necessary, but spray even your car for extra insurance, anything you are in contact with.

Most importantly, believe it will be cured and you will get through- pray and DO NOT GIVE UP, there is HOPE!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2019, 04:37 AM

1 posts, read 86 times
Hello,

Ive started the borax baths with scrubbing with salt. I am also using tea tree oil until I can find clove oil..Did it seem like the symptoms got worse before it got better?

Old 06-12-2019, 06:45 PM

24,715 posts, read 23,681,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladylazarith View Post
Hello,

Ive started the borax baths with scrubbing with salt. I am also using tea tree oil until I can find clove oil..Did it seem like the symptoms got worse before it got better?
It certainly itches more before it gets better.

Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM

17,469 posts, read 20,806,387 times
How do you get scabies? Sounds disgusting. Is it from dirty living conditions?

Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubby View Post
How do you get scabies? Sounds disgusting. Is it from dirty living conditions?
No. It doesn't have anything to do with being dirty. If you get ants in your kitchen or a mouse in your house, it doesn't mean that you're dirty. If you're unfortunate enough to pick up lice or scabies, it just means that you've had close contact with a person, or more likely upholstery harboring the critters. It's not much different than picking up a tick.

Old Today, 05:54 PM

17,469 posts, read 20,806,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
No. It doesn't have anything to do with being dirty. If you get ants in your kitchen or a mouse in your house, it doesn't mean that you're dirty. If you're unfortunate enough to pick up lice or scabies, it just means that you've had close contact with a person, or more likely upholstery harboring the critters. It's not much different than picking up a tick.
Oh ok, I always associated stuff like that with being dirty.

Old Today, 06:22 PM

16,328 posts, read 16,425,891 times
Quote:
Nope, I sat on a bench and caught them.

Old Today, 11:06 PM

Quote:
I wasn't being 100% truthful about that. In elementary school, there were children from two families whose children were dismissed from school every year because they had lice or nits. The one family was poor but very clean. That woman's (I think) cousin was a filthy disgrace who lived next door and kept spreading those parasites to her relative's house and children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness